You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Respect Fans Banner

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Respect Fans Banner

Postby ahmetselim » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:09 pm

Hallo, ich komme aus der Turkei und ich bin fan von Fenerbahçe. Ich interessiere mich über unsere "respect fans" Banner und Ich weiß nicht, ob diese Banner eine Protest war oder nicht? Könnten Sie mir diese Punkt aufklären? Was ist der Grund unseres Protest? Wir planen auch als Fenerbahce Fans eine Protest. Deshalb wollte ich Sie fragen.

Hi, I am from Turkey and I am fan of Fenerbahçe. I'm looking through your "respect fans' pancard and I do not know if this was a protest banner or not? Could you explain me this point? What is the reason of your protest? We also plan to Fenerbahce fans as a protest. Therefore, I wanted to ask you.
Last edited by ahmetselim on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ahmetselim
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Frage

Postby Element » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:17 pm

ahmetselim wrote:Hallo, ich komme aus der Turkei und ich bin fan von Fenerbahçe. Ich interessiere mich über unsere "respect fans" Banner und Ich weiß nicht, ob diese Banner eine Protest war oder nicht? Könnten Sie mir diese Punkt aufklären? Was ist der Grund unseres Protest? Wir planen auch als Fenerbahce Fans eine Protest. Deshalb wollte ich Sie fragen.

Das ist ein ENGLISCHSPRECHENDER bayern forum ,deshalb glaub ich nicht das wir hier dir helfen koennen

habe nie ueber "Respect Fans" Banner Gehoert
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ahmetselim » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:30 pm

Element wrote:
ahmetselim wrote:Hallo, ich komme aus der Turkei und ich bin fan von Fenerbahçe. Ich interessiere mich über unsere "respect fans" Banner und Ich weiß nicht, ob diese Banner eine Protest war oder nicht? Könnten Sie mir diese Punkt aufklären? Was ist der Grund unseres Protest? Wir planen auch als Fenerbahce Fans eine Protest. Deshalb wollte ich Sie fragen.

Das ist ein ENGLISCHSPRECHENDER bayern forum ,deshalb glaub ich nicht das wir hier dir helfen koennen

habe nie ueber "Respect Fans" Banner Gehoert

Bayern munich is a german team so i thuogh people in this forum can understand german. and i was suprised that you didn't see the pancard.
ahmetselim
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ahmetselim » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:08 pm

ahmetselim
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:10 pm

I have no idea what that was about.

Maybe the Ribery suspension?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Wait , i might find out from my sources
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Aequitas1987 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Hmm maybe its to do with Schweini talking about how he feels EPL Fans are better than Bundesliga fans..as they dont "boo" ???
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:Hmm maybe its to do with Schweini talking about how he feels EPL Fans are better than Bundesliga fans..as they dont "boo" ???

I dont think so

Read the Big Banner

it says

UEFA :We Dont care about fans
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Element wrote:UEFA :We Dont care about fans

This is why I thought it might be related to Ribery's suspension, because it made the CL final less interesting for football fans worldwide.

Which game was that anyway?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ahmetselim » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:39 am

last rome match. i can not find connection between ribery's suspension and this pancard?

also thanks for your interest
ahmetselim
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby ahmetselim » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:02 am

So i find the reason. again thanks for your interest.

reason:
I think this has to do with the disturbances that always happen when foreign fans travel to Italy. They're always attacked/robbed or even killed. It happens mostly to English fans, but I assume Germans have the same problem. Uefa hasn't really taken any measures to prevent this, fans keep getting attacked in Italy without any consequences.
ahmetselim
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:27 am

ahmetselim wrote:last rome match. i can not find connection between ribery's suspension and this pancard?

I just went for the only thing which seemed to make sense, especially if it was a CL game.

The reason you found seems the most likely.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:47 pm

ahmetselim wrote:So i find the reason. again thanks for your interest.

reason:
I think this has to do with the disturbances that always happen when foreign fans travel to Italy. They're always attacked/robbed or even killed. It happens mostly to English fans, but I assume Germans have the same problem. Uefa hasn't really taken any measures to prevent this, fans keep getting attacked in Italy without any consequences.

I know that you saw the answer on Bayernzone

The answer is

that The Schickeria Munchen (The Bayern-Ultras) are against the Violence of cops

i mean Vs FC Basel (after the game vs roma of course) all Bayern-Ultras were arrested in The Downtown of Basel even though they were not the main reason of Troubles , therefore they missed the game and paid money for nothing

This is why

they are against the Violence of cops
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ahmetselim » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Element wrote:
ahmetselim wrote:So i find the reason. again thanks for your interest.

reason:

I know that you saw the answer on Bayernzone

The answer is

that The Schickeria Munchen (The Bayern-Ultras) are against the Violence of cops

i mean Vs FC Basel (after that) all Bayern-Ultras were arrested in The Downtown of Basel even though they were not the main reason of Troubles , therefore they missed the game and paid money for nothing

This is why

they are against the Violence of cops

Oh thanks. In Turkey we are exposed to unfair treatment and violance by the police in both our stadium and away. Something must be done throughout Europe in order to stop such an unfair approach performed by the police towards the fans
ahmetselim
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Element » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:19 pm

Well , i dont think that the UEFA can control that

in Argentina , the Stadium's Security is controlled by the Ministry of Interior (i am not from argentina but i saw that on TV)

so i think that this might be the same case in Europe as The Security is controlled by the government
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion