You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Respect Fans Banner

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Frage

Postby ahmetselim » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:17 am

Yes, you are right but Uefa can create pressure on goverments or federations. So Uefa should be intresting in rights of supportes.
ahmetselim
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Frage

Postby Element » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:59 pm

ahmetselim wrote:Yes, you are right but Uefa can create pressure on goverments or federations. So Uefa should be intresting in rights of supportes.

Read this

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4833&p=87094#p87094
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Respect Fans Banner

Postby rigoberto » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 pm

there is no way epl fans are better than bundesliga fans in epl there is no jumping there is no huge flags no real cheering only sitting in you seat the atmosphere is way better in germany and even in some countries where the stadiums are half empty the atmosphere is better than in epl i am from bosnia and live in usa and even in bosnia where stadiums are not full because league is not good and there is no money fans that come make way better atmosphere than epl and in usa soccer fans make good atmosphere too only liverpool and newcastle fans make good atmosphere in epl and that is it
rigoberto
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:59 am

munichfan wrote:In the last minute, UEFA banned the coreography that had been prepared, although they had accepted it weeks earlier.

Any idea why that was?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby CroCHEF » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:12 am

Its because coreography theme was ...
scene from Monty Python "Romans go home"

The text was like this "The life of Bayern - Romani ite domum (Romans go home)"

And uefa banned because politics #-o

That banner for UEFA was removed
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby munichfan » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:39 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
tomcjames wrote:In the last minute, UEFA banned the coreography that had been prepared, although they had accepted it weeks earlier.

Any idea why that was?

Yes, the coreography was supposed to say "Romani ite domum". The club had already accepted it, so had UEFA, but they revoked it 4 hours before kick-off.

It was the second time in 6 months that they had disrespected Munich's supporters, the last time was when they banned the banner from a Munich supporters club from the town of Dachau at the CL Final, stating this was because there had been a concentration camp that had existed in this town 60 years earlier. The fact that this supporters club, as well as the whole of the Bayern Munich supporters scene, strongly engages in anti-racism campaigns (and as a matter of fact anti-sexism campaigns too) and vows for more tolerance towards one another on Germany's streets was of no interest to the UEFA.

The UEFA sent a watery apology a few months later after German politicians got involved defending the Bayern supporters.
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:37 pm

tomcjames wrote:this was because there had been a concentration camp that had existed in this town 60 years earlier.

Wow that's just stupid
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby The Spyware » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Great info man Love to Know that
That's really provocative from the Uefa
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby BillGates » Thu May 31, 2012 11:52 am

I agree. We should respect all the banners that were made out there. They were made from hard work and effort. So be kind with them.
BillGates
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Thu May 31, 2012 12:07 pm

BillGates wrote:I agree.

Can I go a bit out of topic here and talk to you about something else. I have been meaning to call you regarding something kinda important for a lot of us... Windows 8 Sucks! Thanks. :P. Apologies for the offtopic.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby ballackfcb » Thu May 31, 2012 12:44 pm

I didn't know Bill Gates supported Bayern :o :lol:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MaCk0y » Thu May 31, 2012 2:47 pm

tflags wrote:
BillGates wrote:I agree.

Can I go a bit out of topic here and talk to you about something else. I have been meaning to call you regarding something kinda important for a lot of us... Windows 8 Sucks! Thanks. :P. Apologies for the offtopic.

You have to talk to Steve about that! :)
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern4l » Thu May 31, 2012 4:16 pm

BillGates wrote:I agree. We should respect all the banners that were made out there. They were made from hard work and effort. So be kind with them.

Can your corporation become Bayern sponsor and give them 20000000€ for transfers :mrgreen:
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby SilentStrike » Thu May 31, 2012 4:39 pm

ballackfcb wrote:I didn't know Bill Gates supported Bayern :o :lol:

plz donate some billions :P
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion