You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Rare 1991 Bayern 3rd kit for sale on eBay

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Rare 1991 Bayern 3rd kit for sale on eBay

Postby zacneeds » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:07 pm

And the link is....
zacneeds
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zacneeds » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:09 pm

...here.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... :IT&ih=015
It's the yellow one with green and black stripes.
Weird but kind of cool.

Zac xxx
zacneeds
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:52 am

That looks cool! I wish i could buy it, though i cant. Because i just baught a home jersey and a new scarf that was to end up being a souvenir for the cup final. :lol:
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby zacneeds » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:01 pm

It's gone now anyway I'm afraid.

Zac xxx
zacneeds
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby KSKBolé » Tue May 13, 2008 10:46 pm

I have also a very special Bayern-shirt(match-worn). I will make a new topic with the pictures,

(It is a match-worn shirt of Lothar Matthäus)
KSKBolé
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MunchenFC » Wed May 14, 2008 12:53 am

please i will buy it
if i see what it lookes like!!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Return to General Bayern Discussion