You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Questions About FC Bayern

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Questions About FC Bayern

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:24 pm

I don't live in Germany, so I don't know the day by day of the team. Well, I think that with this forum I'm enjoying Bayern more than ever because now I can read al the news/rumours and so on around the team... but a few years ago I wasn't here so ....

I'd like to know a few things

1- What is FCB fans opinion about Ballack? Do they hate him? And what about Leverkusen fans?
2- Do all German teams hate Bayern? Is there any "friend" club?
3- German non-Bayern fans want Bayern to succeed in Europe?
4- Is Elber considered one of the best FCB players ever?
5- Was Bernd Dreher one of the worst GK ever?
6- Can you tell me some players that were "really good friends" in the last decade? (for example... X, Y and Z were really good friends !!)

Maybe I'll ask some more things in the future. Maybe someone wants to ask something too :D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Some Bayern questions

Postby MunchenFC » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:00 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I don't live in Germany, so I don't know the day by day of the team. Well, I think that with this forum I'm enjoying Bayern more than ever because now I can read al the news/rumours and so on around the team... but a few years ago I wasn't here so ....

I'd like to know a few things

1- What is FCB fans opinion about Ballack? Do they hate him? And what about Leverkusen fans?
2- Do all German teams hate Bayern? Is there any "friend" club?
3- German non-Bayern fans want Bayern to succeed in Europe?
4- Is Elber considered one of the best FCB players ever?
5- Was Bernd Dreher one of the worst GK ever?
6- Can you tell me some players that were "really good friends" in the last decade? (for example... X, Y and Z were really good friends !!)

Maybe I'll ask some more things in the future. Maybe someone wants to ask something too :D

1. I think it can be considered a love/hate relationship, because the fans love him for how he played when he was at FC Bayern and obviously the fans love him as the NT captain, but the way he left to Chelsea for money and fame really ticked off some FC Bayern fans.

2. You can't say the "teams' hate FC Bayern, because that wouldn't be politically correct, but it's not going out on a stretch to say most of the other clubs fans don't like FC Bayern, because they usually grab the top Bundesliga players and win literally every other year. But, there are always people that don't live near Munich or even visit that cheer for FC Bayern because they are "the lords of the league".
I can't really think of any "friend" teams per-say, but FC Bayern usually makes it a point to be a "friend" club to other clubs. Usually helping out local rivals TSV 1860 Munich and other financially disrupted clubs, as Uli Hoeness so famously stated "I want to be a president of all fans".

3. Unless the fans hate FC Bayern, I would say yes, just as most FC Bayern fans would root on Shalke or Bremen if they were in the semi-finals of the CL, unless they really disliked them. It's because whatever the team may be, including the lords of the league FC Bayern, if the team is German, fans around the league feel as though the German team winning puts out a good name for German football as a whole.

4. YES

5. More like Rensing on this forum it seems. :lol:

6. Well, I am not sure exactly what you mean, but Uli stated Mehmet Scholl being "a great friend of FC Bayern", also many of the players from the famous CL winning team of 2001, such as Elber, Sagnol, Effenberg, Khan, and others are great "friends" of the fans and club for their honorary performances in red and white.

Hope this helped. :)
And feel free to ask away anything FC Bayern related!
Last edited by MunchenFC on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:04 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:1- What is FCB fans opinion about Ballack? Do they hate him? And what about Leverkusen fans?

You should create a poll for it. I myself always liked him... But no one could comment on the opinion of the majority.

YlonenXabi wrote:4- Is Elber considered one of the best FCB players ever?

A few years ago, I think, FCB made a poll for the fans to select their best team ever... and Elber was one of the chosen attackers... So... you could say so.

YlonenXabi wrote:5- Was Bernd Dreher one of the worst GK ever?

What? No! Why?
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:48 pm

You guys really helped me.

About question number 6... I mean something like "Olic and Pranjic". They are really good friends. I want to know if Kahn, Scholl, Elber and so on were good friends between them, or their good relationship was only on the field.

And about Dreher... I was young but I remember some friendlies with Bayern receiving A LOT of goals and i thought that the GK was Dreher who, by the way, didn't play much games.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:31 am

YlonenXabi wrote:1- What is FCB fans opinion about Ballack? Do they hate him? And what about Leverkusen fans?

Most FC bayern Fans Are fans of the German NT , so they RESPECT Their captain , same Goes to LEverkusen

YlonenXabi wrote:2- Do all German teams hate Bayern? Is there any "friend" club?

No we are Not Hated Much , but we are the best , and everyone likes to beat the best

but Some Fans actually hate us

We have a co-operation with FC Barcelona ,

and We Have An Official Fan-Friendship Treaty With VFL Bochum
YlonenXabi wrote:3- German non-Bayern fans want Bayern to succeed in Europe?

Great question , i saw A Question on Yahoo answers (I am a member there) asking (Tip the Game Bayern vs Lyon)

All of them said that They Would like Bayern To win (Even though some of them hate Bayern in the league)

Because They Represent Germany , Besides , if they win the bundesliga comes closer to the 4th CL place , which will benefit The Clubs of the non-Bayern fans

YlonenXabi wrote:4- Is Elber considered one of the best FCB players ever?

Dambun answered This

FC Bayern Made A Poll about the All-time starting Eleven

and elber was There

Besides Elber leads the Bundesliga all time in term (Most Goals Scored by A Non-German , 2nd with only 1 Goal difference comes Pizarro so he might Break it today !!)
YlonenXabi wrote:5- Was Bernd Dreher one of the worst GK eve

No , and also he was not A Real GK too

Before his Retirement he was The 3rd GK and A GK Coach Here !!!
YlonenXabi wrote: Can you tell me some players that were "really good friends" in the last decade? (for example... X, Y and Z were really good friends !!)

Olic and Pranjic like you said

Schweinsteiger and Podolski

Van Buyten and Ribery

Hope I Helped
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:53 pm

Here in Spain, 99% of Real Madrid fans DON'T want Barcelona to succeed in Europe. If Barcelona wins CL in Santiago Bernabeu they will have to kill theirselves !!

Thanks guys. I'll ask more questions in a near future :D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:10 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Here in Spain, 99% of Real Madrid fans DON'T want Barcelona to succeed in Europe. If Barcelona wins CL in Santiago Bernabeu they will have to kill theirselves !!

Thanks guys. I'll ask more questions in a near future :D

yeah but they're rivals, what about most other clubs? Smaller ones?

I know some Schalke fans who really want Bayern to lose in Europe.

Except for real rival clubs I think most other Germans support Bayern in Europe, partially also because Bayern is the only real European top team when Spain does have some other potential winners in UCL.

To ans Q6,
besides the ones that have been answered, I know Elber and Sergio were good friends.
Kahn and Effenberg
Altintop and Ribery seem to get along quite well also.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:36 pm

For example, Valencia fans hate every team from Madrid and they want them to lose every match in every competition. Villarreal and Getafe are hated by a lot of people. A lot of people hate Sevilla too.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby mmr14 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:01 am

2 The fans are in a friend relantion with vfl bochum fans...the teams or the stuff i don't think so...but u should look at the transfer ... and we are good friends with real madrid :D
mmr14
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:24 am

mmr14 wrote:nd we are good friends with real madrid

no

Hoeness even threatened Perez to sue him to The FIFA

We Have Co-operation relations with FC Barcelona

and as far as i know , You cant be Friends with Both Barcelona and Real Madrid
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Bigkeeko » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:00 pm

I don`t know about Spain but wearing my Bayern top in Zurich didn`t go down to well. In Scotland in matters not a jot.
Die Roten!
Bigkeeko
Getting the hang of it

Postby mmr14 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Element wrote:
mmr14 wrote:nd we are good friends with real madrid

no

Hoeness even threatened Perez to sue him to The FIFA

We Have Co-operation relations with FC Barcelona

and as far as i know , You cant be Friends with Both Barcelona and Real Madrid

it was just a joke about they let Robben ... :) I know about the co operetion with barca
mmr14
Getting the hang of it

Postby Element » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:26 pm

mmr14 wrote:it was just a joke about they let Robben

Now that You mentioned that

Real Madrid deserves A Big Thank You from us all

REAL MADRID THANK YOU
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Return to General Bayern Discussion