You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Question about Allianz Stadium announcer

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Question about Allianz Stadium announcer

Postby eem2x » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:37 am

Hey everyone,

Whenever Bayern scores a goal at the Allianz, the stadium announcer says something over the loudspeakers, and the fans yell something back, and then he says another thing and everyone says something back, etc. I can't really hear it on the tv and I don't speak German. Can anyone tell me what is being said?

Many thanks.
eem2x
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Question about Allianz Stadium announcer

Postby quaazi » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:17 am

toor toor toor bayern münchen in der something something minute someone someone

Or I might be remembering this from FIFA or something, can't hear too well over the TV either (also I am usually celebrating anyway).
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:56 am

I think he also shouts the name of the player and the crowd shouts back the surname.

Not sure if the Allianz Arena announcer does it, but there are some announcers who shout for example: Mainz! and the crowd shouts one (in german of course), and then the announcer shots Bayern! and the crowd shouts zero :( (and yes that happened :P)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Every time someone gets sub the PA announces the first name and the crowd shouts the last name for whoever is coming on. Ditto for a goal but this one is a bit more elaborate.

Some players have their own theme (song) which is played every time they score (ie Luca or Robbery) along with his face plasted on the main screen. There is a general theme for the rest of the not so frequent scorers. I have no clue as to what they shout but it ends with the PA saying his first name, everyone shouting his last and then something that the PA thanks and everyone welcomes.

I believe this is common practice at not only the Bundesliga but also when the NT plays at home. Although the message is quite possible different along with the songs. Confirmation on this would be welcomed.

It is so representative of the Bundesliga (German, not sure about the Austrian) that EA decided to simulate it in their FIFA games instead of, for example, the linesmen. Hope this helps.
Last edited by tflags on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MunchenFC » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:29 pm

I have forgotten his name, what is it again?
I have grown up with this voice. :mrgreen:
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Payam » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:31 pm

MunchenFC wrote:I have forgotten his name, what is it again?

Stephan Lehmann.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby MunchenFC » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:06 am

Payam wrote:
MunchenFC wrote:I have forgotten his name, what is it again?

Stephan Lehmann.

Oh yes, now I remember!
Thanks
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby Derkyi from Ghana » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:06 pm

nice discussion. keep it up everybody
Derkyi from Ghana
Getting the hang of it

Postby ExilBayer » Wed May 16, 2012 1:04 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I think he also shouts the name of the player and the crowd shouts back the surname.

Not sure if the Allianz Arena announcer does it, but there are some announcers who shout for example: Mainz! and the crowd shouts one (in german of course), and then the announcer shots Bayern! and the crowd shouts zero :( (and yes that happened :P)

Yes, when Bayern scores the Announcer says:

New score!
Bayern! (Croud shouts Bayern's score)
Some team: (Croud shouts away teams score)
Thank you! (Croud yells "You're welcome!")
Auf die Roten!
ExilBayer
Getting the hang of it

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Thu May 17, 2012 12:25 am

I think when the announcer says "the other team", crowd always says "null" no matter if they scored or not.
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby Rogach » Fri May 18, 2012 7:17 am

Wasn't MUTU interviewed by the New York Times (or someone like them) about this exact same topic?
Ah here found it: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/03/sports/soccer/rivals-squaring-off-in-verse.html?_r=2&ref=sports
Rogach
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby armbrust » Tue May 14, 2013 3:00 am

@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby AdepT » Tue May 14, 2013 7:38 am

The announcer says that a goal assisted by X was scored by Y's first name.
Like, Thomas. Then crowd shouts Mueller.
Then again Thomas, the crowd shouts Mueller again.
Then an extended Thomas(Thooomaaaaass), and crowd with Mueller again.
In the third shout, it's different and extended. Like Ma....Ma...Mariooo , the crowd does Gomez/Mandzukic. It's Da...Da...David.
Frrrraaaannnnncccckkkkkk. Arrrrrrrrrrrrjeeen. T..T..Toni. Something along the line for others too.
Then he says, the current score for Bayern is <Insert our current score> and then 'null' (prounounced in German, 'nool', not the Eng 'null') everytime even if a team has already scored a goal or is leading. It is meant to discourage the opponents that their score holds no value.
Then the announcer says ' Danke', that is 'Thank You' to the crowd. The crowd replies to it saying 'Vielen' (I think it is the exact word, not sure) which is meant as a gesture to thank the announcer by saying 'You're welcome'. I know Vielen means something like 'Thanks a lot' but I think the last word by crowd is used as a 'You're welcome' to the announcer. Not much difference there.
The tune played in background everytime is from the song 'Seven Nation Army' by 'The White Stripes'.
Every time the German club Bayern Munich score, a remixed version of the song is played. [source]

I think that this elaborate cheer started in our stadium first in BuLi. Stephan is the brain behind it. Later on it was picked up by all teams in BuLi.
They shout the name only once though. And that 'null' concept' is also used in few places.
Last edited by AdepT on Tue May 14, 2013 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 14, 2013 8:54 am

AdepT wrote: Like, Thomas. Then crowd shouts Mueller.
Then again Thomas, the crowd shouts Mueller again.
Then an extended Thomas(Thooomaaaaass), and crowd with Mueller again

There was one case of this which I've never heard Lehmann shouting so much as it, before or after. There's a video of it, but I'd rather not post it. :cry:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue May 14, 2013 10:18 am

AdepT wrote:The tune played in background everytime is from the song 'Seven Nation Army' by 'The White Stripes'.
Every time the German club Bayern Munich score, a remixed version of the song is played. [source]

If I'm not mistaken sometimes they used to play a different tune when a foreign player scored. I think they played some French song for Ribbery and I remember the tune 'tulips from amsterdam' for Robben.

Also when talking about the 'Torhymne' I still cannot believe that just a couple of years before that we used to cheer with a song called Ch****a Dagger and eventually we were scarred by that dagger. :(
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion