You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Question about Allianz Stadium announcer

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Question about Allianz Stadium announcer

Postby AdepT » Tue May 14, 2013 10:38 am

@FCBayernMunchen: Damn you for bringing that up! At first I was puzzled. Then, I remembered. The pain had almost eased up and you had bring it up again.

I do, however, remember only good memories of last year. I've the match against RM saved in my collection and I visit it from time to time to enjoy the sheer joy that win brought us. Even I have like already seen our matches against Arsenal(away) and Juve(home), around 5 times with only goals like more than 30 times. Against Barca at home these figures are around 8 and more than 60. I like to revisit past. It is very relaxing.

We were all for how it is a beautiful script that we were playing a CL final at home after winning in a breath-taking penalty shoot-outs.
I believe that was only the first half of the story. The second half began after that. It is usually what happens in movies, doesn't it? There's some shock right before intermission and then all is well by the end of it. So, I'm pretty sure that we are gonna win it this time. One can ruin a half but no body can ruin our movie. But it's a shame Stephan won't be able to shout out our 3 goals in Wembley. [-o<
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BayernLove » Tue May 14, 2013 11:55 am

AdepT wrote:The tune played in background everytime is from the song 'Seven Nation Army' by 'The White Stripes'.
Every time the German club Bayern Munich score, a remixed version of the song is played. [source]

Well, a 7 nation army can't hold us back either, so makes sense enough :)
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Anyway AdepT, I think the crowd shouts "Bitte" after "Danke", but like you I am uncertain.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AdepT » Tue May 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Oh yeah! I just blasted my ears with Stephan's cheer. Also after looking at one of the different meanings of 'Bitte', I think that is the word the crowd use. Thanks for that. Here's what I searched and got.
Different interjections of the word 'Bitte' :-
Please! -> Bitte!, Bitte sehr!
Please do! -> Bitte!
Here you are! -> Bitte!, Hier, bitte!
Sure! -> Ja klar!, Bitte!
You're welcome! -> Gern geschehen!, Keine Ursache!, Bitte!, Bitte sehr!, Aber gerne!, Von mir aus gerne!
That's all right! -> Bitte!
Go ahead! -> los!, bitte!

German is one complex language.
I think I'll learn it in the next 3-4 years at the slow pace I am going on. Once/twice a month. :oops:

@Bayernbazi : I guess you're right. We've picked up the song recently. In 2010 season, we had that Chelshit Dagger. I re-checked a few vids of 2011 season too to confirm, it's Chelshit Dagger. IMO, we started using Seven Nation Army probably last season itself. Probably to let the crowd participate in the cheer more vocally. Nowadays, the "O Ooo Oooo" shout picks up the pace even before the music starts after a goal is scored. I have always liked the song.
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby MaCk0y » Tue May 14, 2013 8:21 pm

AdepT wrote: I have always liked the song.

I don't like it because it reminds me of the Italian celebrations after they won the world cup in 2006.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdepT » Tue May 14, 2013 9:13 pm

That was a time when I only followed German NT. I didn't watch club football then. So, to be frank, after Germany crashed out, I didn't really care for whosoever goes onto win it. Obviously, I didn't watch the celebrations. That would have been like inflicting pain on your own self.
I was reveling in Basti's almost scored hat-trick the day before. =P~
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 15, 2013 10:52 pm

AdepT wrote:Oh yeah! I just blasted my ears with Stephan's cheer. Also after looking at one of the different meanings of 'Bitte', I think that is the word the crowd use. Thanks for that. Here's what I searched and got.
Different interjections of the word 'Bitte' :-
Please! -> Bitte!, Bitte sehr!
Please do! -> Bitte!
Here you are! -> Bitte!, Hier, bitte!
Sure! -> Ja klar!, Bitte!
You're welcome! -> Gern geschehen!, Keine Ursache!, Bitte!, Bitte sehr!, Aber gerne!, Von mir aus gerne!
That's all right! -> Bitte!
Go ahead! -> los!, bitte!

German is one complex language.
I think I'll learn it in the next 3-4 years at the slow pace I am going on. Once/twice a month. :oops:

@Bayernbazi : I guess you're right. We've picked up the song recently. In 2010 season, we had that Chelshit Dagger. I re-checked a few vids of 2011 season too to confirm, it's Chelshit Dagger. IMO, we started using Seven Nation Army probably last season itself. Probably to let the crowd participate in the cheer more vocally. Nowadays, the "O Ooo Oooo" shout picks up the pace even before the music starts after a goal is scored. I have always liked the song.

It's really fun if you try to learn it in relation to football. It adds motivation to your learning, because you feel closer to Bayern.

I took it up last summer on my own and made a bit of progress with pronunciation and vocabulary as well as very basic grammar (I think I only did the present). I had to stop because I had a busy enough year school-wise, but I hope to pick it up again this summer. I still remember the pronunciation and some vocabulary but I'll have to start grammar from scratch.

EDIT: About the song, yes it was last season if I remember correctly.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu May 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:If I'm not mistaken sometimes they used to play a different tune when a foreign player scored. I think they played some French song for Ribbery and I remember the tune 'tulips from amsterdam' for Robben.:(

Finally I had sometime to search for the the Ribery & Robben Tunes

This for Ribery is dated May 2011. The Torhymne for that season was a Bavarian tune 'Hochzeit Marsch' after which and then they play something that sounds like 'Champs Elysee'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrXNGnwOp2U

This is the one which they used to play to Robben
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=452ZCL3K-P4

and I also found this one which I had forgotten about which they used to play for Gomez.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXR6R4Us_zM&list=PLE96FEC92F7E9FD56
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby NoonyJnr » Sat May 17, 2014 1:05 pm

It's similar to this
Says time of the goal then
Tooooooooooor für den FC Bayern, durch den spieler mit der nummer (players number and name 3 times)
neuer spielstand FC Bayern eins, (whoever opposition is) null
danke
NoonyJnr
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion