You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Pyro

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Pyro

Postby TuHdTSV » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Hi guys,

Am new to this forum and mainly joined because I want to know you're opinion on the ultras and fans lighting flares and stuff like that at matches. Do you enjoy seeing it and how would you rate our backing compared to others?
TuHdTSV
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Pyro

Postby MCCCXII » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:22 pm

and whats about your opinion??? 8)
MCCCXII
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TuHdTSV » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:27 pm

I love it.
Thank God there's some real supporters out there still, not only drunk businessmen and merchandise christmas trees on feet! They're taking big risks by getting that stuff into the stadium, but I can only imagine it's a big boost for the players when see the these fire balls of emotion!
TuHdTSV
Getting the hang of it

Postby MCCCXII » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:40 pm

I agree with you! Legalize pyrotechnics, respect emotions!
MCCCXII
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:44 pm

They are very dangerous. Breno was trying one out in order to use them from his favourite place in the stands, but it got out of hand and he put his villa on fire :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby armbrust » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:50 pm

Im totally against it.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RAGHU » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:55 pm

MUTU wrote:They are very dangerous. Breno was trying one out in order to use them from his favourite place in the stands, but it got out of hand and he put his villa on fire

even balotelli tried it... :wink:
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:19 pm

And here I thought we were going to "Meet the". :P

I generally don't care. When I'm at a stadium, I take a quick glance at the commotion and say "well that's neat". Singing is a lot more impressive than something you can get for 10 bucks out of a corner shop.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby munichfan » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:51 pm

armbrust wrote:Im totally against it.

Care to add a reason with your argument? Would mightily improve this forum if more comments were well-founded.

quaazi wrote:I generally don't care. When I'm at a stadium, I take a quick glance at the commotion and say "well that's neat". Singing is a lot more impressive than something you can get for 10 bucks out of a corner shop.

That's a viable way of seeing it and I would agree that good singing is the absolute priority. However pyrotechnical activity like in Zürich (http://www.kurzpass.ch/index.php?view=d ... Itemid=173) does have a strongly positive and motivational effect when it comes to singing, I can tell you!
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby quaazi » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Well, yeah, if you're in full song and bounce and suddenly something goes on fire, it can make it seem that much more special. They more often end up at the backs of keepers though.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby munichfan » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:23 pm

quaazi wrote:They more often end up at the backs of keepers though.

State one Bayern game where this happened and I promise you I will pay all your expenditures for an upcoming Bayern match.
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MCCCXII » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:32 pm

"Yeah, when the hell did that happen? Definitely not in the past 8 years I've been going to Bayern games..." !!!!!
MCCCXII
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Haven't seen it myself at Bayern games, but I've seen it in other matches not involving German clubs. I guess it could happen anywhere... it only takes one hothead.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby TuHdTSV » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Slightly disappointing responses, but then and again, I did send it out as a question open to both positive and negative answers ;)

Firstly, there's pyro in the guest sector at every single Bayern away game and nothing of the sort has ever happened. In fact, there's pyro at every game in the Bundesliga. So, assuming that a hothead would throw it at the keeper when there's a system of self-regulation within the supporter curves is... slightly naive, I'd say.
Secondly, there's supporter initiatives regarding the legalisation of pyrotechnics, which - judging by the comment "Legalize pyrotechnics, respect Emotions!" - MCCCXII already knows about ;) Those of you who can read German may get a better understanding why actually legalising it will make its use during football matches much safer by reading the website of the campaign: http://www.pyrotechnik-legalisieren.de/blog/
TuHdTSV
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Very interesting. Seems like a lot of people are in their favour. I'm just wondering, what are the risks of bigger kind of fireworks starting to come in if pyrotechnics become a legal norm, which may be much more dangerous?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion