You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby quaazi » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:15 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
How exactly does this work? I mean, they would still have a majority... is it because if they have less than 75% they won't have an absolute majority?

I am unsure about the technical details, but like in most vote-based councils, you can't force something through simply by owning 51% of the votes. It'd make owning minority votes pointless.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Mr.S » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:18 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Mr.S wrote:Now I wish they would do something to scale up the TV revenue which is like more than a 100 Million down on Real Madrid(for Bayern).

TV revenue is what is keeping the Bundesliga back, not only Bayern

Yup mate. Imagine teams like Dortmund,Schalke getting 50-60 Million more in TV revenue. Imagine. Bundeliga will own all other leagues.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bazi » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:35 pm

German stock corporation law demands that for certain decisions such as amendments to articles of the company or a capital increase a total of 75% of the votes must agree. Therefore if other capital owners such as Adidas, Audi or another investor could acquire the amount of 25% or more of club shares they could prohibit these procedures. It is therefore called a "blocking minority"
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Bazi wrote:German stock corporation law demands that for certain decisions such as amendments to articles of the company or a capital increase a total of 75% of the votes must agree. Therefore if other capital owners such as Adidas, Audi or another investor could acquire the amount of 25% or more of club shares they could prohibit these procedures. It is therefore called a "blocking minority

I see. So they will be able to stop actions, by preventing the 75% in favour vote, but cannot force through what they want...
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby arizonared » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:34 am

Mr.S wrote:Okay Okay. Chill.

I just wish we had a bigger transfer budget. That is it.

Now I wish they would do something to scale up the TV revenue which is like more than a 100 Million down on Real Madrid(for Bayern).

That & maybe atleast some minor increases in ticket prices. Adidas as a stake holder is doing a horrible job IMO. In most countries they have Chelsea,even Liverpool jerseys but no Bayern Munich. All the EPL hype engulfing the world.

Yes to more TV Revenue for all clubs in the Bundesliga but NO way to ticket price increases even small ones as that opens the door to more "small" ticket increases.

Do not want to become like the English League in that aspect as their prices are ridiculous.
arizonared
Getting the hang of it

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 pm

I am also not a fan of ticket price increases even if I only go to Munchen once or twice a year to watch a game.
This is just not our way of collecting the money. That is why Bundesliga is different from other Leagues especially Premier League.

New TV deal will bring at least 50% increase on the current deal...so that will bring some money to BL...so other clubs can afford to keep their best players and possibly buy 1 or 2 top players every now and then.
We got 4 CL spots so that also means at least 20-30 mil€ for 1 more club:)

Do not worry...in next 5 years BL will be stronger than La Liga...that is for sure.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Bazi » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:24 am

Well I think there is still some room for minor price increases left. Not on the good seats as they are already quite expensive but when I think about the really cheap season tickets in the Südkurve I wonder if they shouldn't pay a little more than 12€ per game (or is it 14? dunno exactly). Some more public bitching like against Neuer and the management might even think about cutting all that cheap tickets and make 66'000 seat places like in the Uefa Champions League. I wonder if these blatant Ultras and their entourage are aware on what thin ice they're standing.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby quaazi » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:45 am

I like screwing over the ultras too, but a full-seater's just uncool. :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby lau03143 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:10 pm

I visited Munich over the New Year period. Spent New Years Eve in the Lowenbraukeller having a rare old time!

Anyway, I just had to get a trip up to the stadium (second time I've been) but this time they had the turnstiles open and you could go in up to the back row of seats and look down so far onto the pitch.

It truely is a majestic stadium from the outside but an immense arena from inside.

Also got to spend a lot on the usual stuff (mugs and scarfs) in the Bayern Megastore inside the stadium!

What a way to cap off a great break to Munich!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:20 pm

Lucky for you eh! :) I wish to have the opportunity to do that one day :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Mutu... you will go with me one time:)

In fact a lot of users could join and we can make a gathering in Munchen.

Mutu how much does it cost you to come to Venezia with a plane? it cant be that expensive:)...than I could pick you up and we could go together to Munchen
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:03 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Mutu... you will go with me one time:)

In fact a lot of users could join and we can make a gathering in Munchen.

Mutu how much does it cost you to come to Venezia with a plane? it cant be that expensive:)...than I could pick you up and we could go together to Munchen

At the moment the problem is not only financial (I am trying to buy a house) but also time (I am doing a part-time degree). What sucks most is that the next 3 CL finals will happen halfway through my exams. That's so annoying! Imagine trying to study on the eve of your exam when Bayern is playing in the CL final... in Munich.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:43 pm

MUTU wrote:Imagine trying to study on the eve of your exam when Bayern is playing in the CL final... in Munich.

Hopefully I will get to see that live at the stadium. I have been saving money for it for a long time now. I hope we will make it.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:40 pm

MUTU wrote:That's so annoying! Imagine trying to study on the eve of your exam when Bayern is playing in the CL final... in Munich.

My friends stag party is on that same night! I think I may avaoid going if Bayern reach the final and make a pilgramage to Munich!

A tent and a sleeping bag and just sleep in the Englischer Garten!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby MUTU » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:43 am

Finally, 1860 Munich are looking for alternatives to the Allianz Arena. Red seats, here we come!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion