You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Oktoberfest pics

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:03 am

tracylynn wrote: Can you tell us why you like older women? Oh wait. I think I know. :wink:

you know? pm me...:P
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:07 am

tracylynn wrote:Has anyone notice how Miro doesn't smile in his pics? What's the deal with that?

Toni is probably trying to pick up his wife :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby podolski4life » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:19 am

Klose's wife's hairdo = teh awesome. She looks like Snow White from the Disneyland parades.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:15 pm

That's not Ribery's wife. His wife is Muslim too, but she has dark hair. Looks like she didn't bother going. I'll try and find you a picture of her.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:17 pm

and

She's on the right. She's called Wahiba Ribery ^^
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:19 pm

Mirage wrote:That's not Ribery's wife. His wife is Muslim too, but she has dark hair. Looks like she didn't bother going. I'll try and find you a picture of her.

It is Ribery's wife, she must have dyed her hair you know.
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:45 pm

Mirage wrote:That's not Ribery's wife. His wife is Muslim too, but she has dark hair. Looks like she didn't bother going. I'll try and find you a picture of her.

That's his wife. Like stated earlier...she colored her hair. Plus, though it may not be as obvious in the pic that I'd posted, his wife is pregnant and you can tell by the pics that she is pregnant. Also, a Muslim man would not attend an event occupanied by a woman other than his wife. I guess his wife wanted a new look for Oktoberfest.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby SNAKE » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:03 am

Van Buyten's and Schweinsteiger's girls are hot aswell........ :lol:

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:52 pm

really? it looks nothing like her, even with the blonde hair!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:55 pm

no really it's not his wife :P I need more proof than just both your word.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:30 pm

How about now? Can you see the similarities? The nose? The smile? Her blond highlights are making her look different than in the pictures that you had posted. However, if you look closely at the first pic that you'd posted then you can see a little bit of blond streaks in the hair, especially in the bangs.

BTW...in this pic you can definitely tell she is pregnant and Ribery stated earlier that his wife was pregnant.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:50 pm

SNAKE wrote:Van Buyten's and Schweinsteiger's girls are hot aswell........ :lol:

SNAKE

and where did you see them? they are not here, but I have to agree with you

here they are.

and Ribery is just holding the glass with beer for show, because he is a devoted muslin and does not drink alcohol
FC Bajern

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion