You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

News from the Südkurve

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: News from the Südkurve

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Roughly: "Ultras cannot be banned. Keep fighting Sudkurve Munchen"
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Something in the form of (and please correct me if I'm wrong): Ultras should not be banned. Fight Sudkurve Munchen!

EDIT: as per previous post :P
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Achilles » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:51 pm

MoFattal wrote:Image
a proper translate of this please :)

(They are backing Sudkurve or what?)
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Borusse » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:07 pm

Yeah, they are backing the Sudkurve, lets leave it at that. :mrgreen:
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby FCB general » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:13 pm

Must see.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCB general » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:44 am

WELL DONE!!! =D> =D> =D> =D>

I can't believe that our fans have support from their opponents and rival fans. At the same time I'm very suprised and so delighted. =D>
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:52 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby brickwall281 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:15 pm

FCB general wrote:Image

WELL DONE!!! =D> =D> =D> =D>

I can't believe that our fans have support from their opponents and rival fans. At the same time I'm very suprised and so delighted. =D>

See this? This, is the beauty of German football, all German clubs are united against the rest, which is something you don't see so much in England, France and never in Spain. Especially in times of need, which is now, we need to give Ribéry the UEFA best player and Ballon D'Or and we need to thrash Chelsea, we can look for our fellow German clubs for support, and support them when they need it.
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iraq

Postby munichfan » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:58 pm

This has nothing to do with the clubs themselves. The supporters bases demonstrate solidarity with one another on a regular basis. This is Germany's active football scene (much of it consisting of ultras) sticking together.

Dortmund, Hertha and all other clubs' supporter/ultra groups know that what has happened to the Südkurve could happen with them one day too. They most certainly don't support Ribery's aspirations of being Europe's top footballer or the need of thrashing Chelsea. After all, most groups are left-wing and don't believe in the national pride-driven duty of supporting one another against other countries.
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:03 am

It's getting better and better. 8) =D>

FSV Zwickau (Red Kaos) - "Stop the fat cats, Südkurve München belongs in the Südkurve München"

SpVgg Greuther Fürth (Stradevia) - "Forever Südkurve, YOU are the fans of Bayern München"

FC Girondins de Bordeaux (Ultramarines Bordeaux) - "Schickeria's lockouts are always with us"

FC S:t Pauli (Ultras S:t Pauli) - "Schickeria München: Never surrender! Freedom for the Kurve"

Karlsruhe SC (Fanszene) - "Keep fighting Südkurve München"

Hertha Berlin SC (Harlekins Berlin) - "Freedom for fan culture, keep fighting Südkurve München"

BV Borussia 09 Dortmund (the Unity) - "Ultras won't be stopped, keep fighting Südkurve München"

1. FC Köln (Wilde Horde) - "FCB: Top class club of Europe? You're fan-relations makes you second class"

VfL Bochum (Ultras Bochum) - "Unruly and uncomfortable, stick it out FC Bayern Ultras"

FC Carl Zeiss Jena (Horda Azzuro) - "A club without a kurve, is useless, regardless of titles. All power to the München Süd"

EHC Eisbären Berlin (Fanzene) - "München must stay alive, preserve the fan culture!"

Eintracht Frankfurt (Unknown) - "Respekt fans & Ultras everywhere, keep fighting"

Thanks guys for the support, Forever Südkurve
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby BayernLove » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:44 am

I can totally see how unbiased this could possibly be..,
:roll:
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:31 am

FCB general wrote:FC Girondins de Bordeaux (Ultramarines Bordeaux) - "Schickeria's lockouts are always with us"

Wow, it's gone international!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bazi » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:50 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCB general wrote:FC Girondins de Bordeaux (Ultramarines Bordeaux) - "Schickeria's lockouts are always with us"

Wow, it's gone international!

It comes at zero cost for the supporting ultra groups because it has only advantages, no disadvantages. So it's a nice gesture but nothing to be "impressed" about imo
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby fcbww » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:45 am

An update on the situation in the Südkurve from the FCBWW Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/fcbww):

Much has happened since the beginning of September. The Südkurve is back on track to becoming the dynamic centre of support in Munich's stadium. Away from home, the Südkurve is presenting itself in even better form than it already has over the past few seasons.

The match against Schalke was a prime example: A great choreography by Schickeria while the players walk onto the pitch (photos below) and as Kernkraft's "Zombie Nation" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5KBLmGphKE) was blasted out of the speakers of Gelsenkirchen's arena at the start of the second half, the Südkurve errupted into a loud "Oh, Du mein FCB! Meine Liebe, rot wie Blut und weiß wie Schnee!" With shivers going down all our spines, the song didn't cease until the 65th minute, when it was replaced with 10 minutes of "Europapokalsieger FCB". That's what you call some serious flippin' away support!

The home game against Hannover, which was the first game with the newly introduced "open entrance" system, was a great star. If the new entrance method remains in place (and is tweaked slightly), it is likely the Südkurve will be able to organise a sustainable, long-term and loud support in the future. At this point it must be mentioned that various groups and organisations in the Südkurve have suggested these measures for the past 5-6 years. The club management itself denied the possibility of introducing this system up until a few months ago and now have finally agreed that this may be the way ahead after all.

The Südkurve is going to do its best to prove itself and make use of the opportunity it has been given. Our next chance is tomorrow in the Pokal against Hannover and the final test day takes place on Saturday against Wolfsburg. At that point, representatives will sit down together again and decide upon the future. SÜD, SÜD, SÜDKURVE!

We'll follow this update with a little media update from the recent matches WITH Südkurve presence:

FC BAYERN MÜNCHEN e.V. - Hannover:
Photos Club Nr. 12: http://clubnr12.org/index.php/bildergal ... annover-96
Photos Südkurve München: http://suedkurve-muenchen.org/?page_id=704
Video Südkurve München: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPxY4uW1Qnc

Schalke 04 - FC BAYERN MÜNCHEN e.V.:
Photos Südkurve München: http://suedkurve-muenchen.org/?page_id=730
Video Südkurve München: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHu0wJr5Elw
fcbww
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby quaazi » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:43 am

Great to hear! :)
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion