You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Name of supporters hymn from Stuttgart match

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Name of supporters hymn from Stuttgart match

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue May 13, 2014 1:48 pm

Last Saturday before the match against Stuttgart, there were three brass bands playing Bavarian tunes as part of the pre-match programme and at one point the Stuttgart supporters started whistling. Then the Südkurve started singing a hymn with music similar to 'I am sailing' and there were words like 'kein schwaben'. It doesn't seem to be new since it seemed popular with the other supporters as well.

I know that there was this hymn to the tune of 'I am sailing' sahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Oa67zyTT0 but it was not this one.

Does anybody know what this song is ?
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Name of supporters hymn from Stuttgart match

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed May 14, 2014 9:50 am

With the help of some friends I managed to find the tune;
I had rarely heard this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNwhi3rQRQE
Although here it was sung against FCK, the lyrics seem to be adapted according to the opponent, last Saturday it was;

Ihr seid Schwaben, asoziale Schwaben,
ihr schlaft unter Brücken oder in
der Bahnhofsmission!

meaning

you are swabians, antisocial swabians.
You sleep under bridges or in
the railway mission
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Return to General Bayern Discussion