You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:54 pm

JANCKER wrote:You want religions to approve gay sex when they don't even approve hetero sex if it's not to conceive a child?

And it's not only the mythology.

This is completely incorrect. If a person is biologically incapable of having children he or she can still marry through the Catholic Church (obviously a person of the opposite sex) as long as the partner is informed before the wedding (otherwise if such knowledge is withheld it is valid grounds for annulment)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:58 pm

Dalv wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:With all due respect dalv. You are sinking in BS...
The Book you mentioned promotes those things? I guess you are mixing things up my friend...
I am not judging you cause I am a sinner 100times more than you are but your post is very offensive and .....

I am waiting for an apology if God forbids somebody (hope no one does) offends another Rel he will be deemed Racist and will get banned

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

What, banned, are you for real? Have you not read the Bible at all? Do you really want me to point some extremely obvious things from it in here?
Not only does it start from 2 humans, but incest appears in many many parts, even Abraham the "great father" was married to his own sister who was also having sex for money with the Pharaoh and other rich people. Abraham agreed with these practices because they needed money, therefore he was a pimp.
Murder, racism, xenophobia? God (or some of the Gods, because there's more than 1 in the Bible) orders his chosen people to murder other people/countries on their way to Canaan, the Jericho assault and the aftermath rapes of young woman and children is mentioned in quite the detail as ordered by God.
These were just a very quick call. There are countless examples in the Bible for horrible things like these, do you really want me to quote them exactly? And that is a very self explaining painting from an orthodox church. These are facts, not offending.

You are referring specifically and solely to the Old Testament not the New Testament. Research the difference please before you go out all guns blazing at a major religion.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:59 pm

MUTU wrote:
JANCKER wrote:You want religions to approve gay sex when they don't even approve hetero sex if it's not to conceive a child?

This is completely incorrect. If a person is biologically incapable of having children he or she can still marry through the Catholic Church (obviously a person of the opposite sex) as long as the partner is informed before the wedding (otherwise if such knowledge is withheld it is valid grounds for annulment)

Not completely incorrect. You can't have sex just for fun. :P Miracles can happen... they have the + and - that attract and are needed to conceive a child while some others don't.
Last edited by JANCKER on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Dalv » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:02 pm

@ramsej:
Yeah, Jesus who according to NT worshiped the gods from the Old Testament, who saw the following people in heavens and gave them as examples: Abraham who was a pimp and married his sister, Jacob Israel who killed his brother and betrayed his father, Solomon who had 700 wives and 300 concubines etc. Jesus who according to NT threatened some cities they shall be cursed (killed) as the Sodom and Gomorrah etc.

Man sorry but you don't know your own stuff very well. And let's be serious we are adults, Jesus, if he existed, was a rebel leader against the Roman Empire with some irrational visions of his own but somewhat typical for that time because they didnt have education, who never went to work but hippied in bars and taverns all day with his gang and didn't write anything either, he didn't even know how to write.
Last edited by Dalv on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:03 pm

JANCKER wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Not completely incorrect. You can't have sex just for fun. :P

Incorrect again. If you are married you can use natural birth control. Also if you are biologically incapable of having children you can have sex for fun. It's not a sin. Not that I agree with most Church teachings about sex but you seem to be misinformed.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:52 pm

Dalv wrote:@ramsej:
Yeah, Jesus who according to NT worshiped the gods from the Old Testament, who saw the following people in heavens and gave them as examples: Abraham who was a pimp and married his sister, Jacob Israel who killed his brother and betrayed his father, Solomon who had 700 wives and 300 concubines etc. Jesus who according to NT threatened some cities they shall be cursed (killed) as the Sodom and Gomorrah etc.

Man sorry but you don't know your own stuff very well. And let's be serious we are adults, Jesus, if he existed, was a rebel leader against the Roman Empire with some irrational visions of his own but somewhat typical for that time because they didnt have education, who never went to work but hippied in bars and taverns all day with his gang and didn't write anything either, he didn't even know how to write.

sodoma and gomorra (old testament)

boy please stop writing such blasphemies....

May the Love and Peace of Jesus be upon you ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:03 pm

@dalv =D>
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Dalv » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:26 pm

Sodom and Gomorrah appear in OT but are reminded in NT on some occasions, by Jesus himself as well. What blasphemies?
I don't need the love of Jesus, ask him to bring his love on all the children praying to him but dying in wars, calamities, diseases etc, on infants with no sin dying etc if you so much believe in him. Pls spare me the BS.
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Dalv wrote:Sodom and Gomorrah appear in OT but are reminded in NT on some occasions, by Jesus himself as well. What blasphemies?
I don't need the love of Jesus, ask him to bring his love on all the children praying to him but dying in wars, calamities, diseases etc, on infants with no sin dying etc if you so much believe in him. Pls spare me the BS.

Please be sensitive to others beliefs. Such behaviour does not bode well anywhere.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:40 pm

I hope that this does not degenerate ...
Not a long time ago a friend of mine who happens to be a devout Muslim told me that his best friends while studying abroad were all Roman Catholics...
No wonder if the rest of the students were the type of you my dear delv... no values , no God and nothing ....

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dalv » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:47 pm

I'm sorry, MUTU, but I don't see how am I being insensitive, I'm just pointing facts and the obvious. Religion, like all other ideas is exposed to criticism and satire.

Ramsej, I have many values, I love people, animals, nature, studies, peace etc. Values don't come from a god, they come from care, education, research. It's like saying more than half of Chinese people or Icelandics or Swedish don't have values/morals because they are atheists. And I also value religious people, my family was religious, I'm ok with that, as long as they don't show up and say: yeah but the church says they can't do that so the hell with them.
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:42 pm

OK Dalv, you destroyed the Church, good job... I wasn't always a believer, I used to be a doubter. Why even some gays and atheists are against gay marriage?
Atheism is also a belief...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Dalv » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:49 pm

Is it? A belief in what? Cthulhu? I thought it was the term used to describe a lack of belief.

Each person is free to think for itself, some gay people and atheists are against marriage, other against child adoption, other have whatever political views, good for them, they aren't constrained by whatever written guidelines.
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:50 pm

I also take offense in that statement Ramsej. How is it that us atheists don't have values and morals? Of course we do, they just aren't the same as yours, and don't come from any particular book, just from common sense/reason. And, no... Atheism is not a religion.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion