You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.
 

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby Cathe » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:11 pm

I sing in a LGBT choir (not a church choir thankfully. I'm not into that stuff) and we have a few gay members that are very religious. Churches seem to be becoming a bit more inclusive. Though I do live in England and not one of the weird/scary countries :P
Bayern - Anime - Gaming - Takarazuka
User avatar
Cathe
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Liverpool
National Flag:
England
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 91 times
Gender: Female
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:27 pm

Cathe wrote:I sing in a LGBT choir (not a church choir thankfully. I'm not into that stuff) and we have a few gay members that are very religious. Churches seem to be becoming a bit more inclusive. Though I do live in England and not one of the weird/scary countries :P

What's an LGBT choir? As in what kind of songs do you sing (or is it different depending on the group?)?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30510
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8516 times
Been thanked: 7144 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby aterford » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:46 pm

Guys I gotta admit I'm pretty proud of you. This is way more civil than this sort of discussion usually goes (and more civil than a lot of the football discussions go here! :lol: )
User avatar
aterford
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 1056 times
Been thanked: 659 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby #12 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:04 pm

Cathe wrote:I sing in a LGBT choir (not a church choir thankfully. I'm not into that stuff) and we have a few gay members that are very religious. Churches seem to be becoming a bit more inclusive. Though I do live in England and not one of the weird/scary countries :P


From where I'm standing your statement doesn't hold true
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8223
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 331 times
Been thanked: 2362 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby OhioFan » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:21 pm

This is certainly the most crazy topic I have seen on this site or on my college basketball site. :cheers:
Götterdämmerung
User avatar
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 870
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Bavaria on my mind
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 302 times
Been thanked: 169 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby Jorge » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:51 am

MUTU wrote:The weird thing is that if you get demographics of those who oppose gay marriage you'll find that those who have been subjected to Christianity are far more likely to be against than those who aren't.


As a straight Christian man who has been married for many years I can tell you that personally I do not have anything against gay marriage; but I certainly oppose gay divorce: if they get married, f**k them! let them be together the rest of their lives like the rest of us :oops:
User avatar
Jorge
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1389
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: Fort Lauderdale, USA
National Flag:
World Trade Organization
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 926 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:11 am

So you're against any kind of divorce then?
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8223
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 331 times
Been thanked: 2362 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby Roonzil » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:40 am

Jorge wrote:
MUTU wrote:The weird thing is that if you get demographics of those who oppose gay marriage you'll find that those who have been subjected to Christianity are far more likely to be against than those who aren't.


As a straight Christian man who has been married for many years I can tell you that personally I do not have anything against gay marriage; but I certainly oppose gay divorce: if they get married, f**k them! let them be together the rest of their lives like the rest of us :oops:


I'm guessing someone is unhappily married rn?


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Image
Total ho for Thiago :P
User avatar
Roonzil
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2003
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 207 times
Been thanked: 1237 times
Gender: Female

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:32 am

I may have read something between the lines there, surely not what Roonzil read!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 25188
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21131 times
Been thanked: 5943 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby Dalv » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:10 pm

aterford wrote:Guys I gotta admit I'm pretty proud of you. This is way more civil than this sort of discussion usually goes (and more civil than a lot of the football discussions go here! :lol: )


Unfortunately I'm not so proud. So in this thread some people wonder if the Bible, an obsolete book that promotes incest, murder, rape, pedophilia, racism, xenophobia and whatnot, allows them to accept us, while others wonder if a religion like Catholicism, which is responsible for the inquisition, burning people alive, holding science back etc while their priests abuse children, allows them the same thing. What's next? Flat Earth?
Can't you just think for yourself without wondering what mythology has to say about it?

And here's sweet love from Peter and Paul:
Image
User avatar
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:57 am
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 105 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:50 pm

With all due respect dalv. You are sinking in BS...
The Book you mentioned promotes those things? I guess you are mixing things up my friend...
I am not judging you cause I am a sinner 100times more than you are but your post is very offensive and .....

I am waiting for an apology if God forbids somebody (hope no one does) offends another Rel he will be deemed Racist and will get banned

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 25188
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21131 times
Been thanked: 5943 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:09 pm

You want religions to approve gay sex when they don't even approve hetero sex if it's not to conceive a child?

And it's not only the mythology.
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17378
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9073 times
Been thanked: 8353 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby Dalv » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:27 pm

ramsej84 wrote:With all due respect dalv. You are sinking in BS...
The Book you mentioned promotes those things? I guess you are mixing things up my friend...
I am not judging you cause I am a sinner 100times more than you are but your post is very offensive and .....

I am waiting for an apology if God forbids somebody (hope no one does) offends another Rel he will be deemed Racist and will get banned

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


What, banned, are you for real? Have you not read the Bible at all? Do you really want me to point some extremely obvious things from it in here?
Not only does it start from 2 humans, but incest appears in many many parts, even Abraham the "great father" was married to his own sister who was also having sex for money with the Pharaoh and other rich people. Abraham agreed with these practices because they needed money, therefore he was a pimp.
Murder, racism, xenophobia? God (or some of the Gods, because there's more than 1 in the Bible) orders his chosen people to murder other people/countries on their way to Canaan, the Jericho assault and the aftermath rapes of young woman and children is mentioned in quite the detail as ordered by God.
These were just a very quick call. There are countless examples in the Bible for horrible things like these, do you really want me to quote them exactly? And that is a very self explaining painting from an orthodox church. These are facts, not offending.
User avatar
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:57 am
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 105 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby Billy兄貴 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:32 pm

:roll: Why would they do something like this to begin with, it's got nothing to do with football and would only create noise.
You like being rammed in the ass? ok...
You like worshipping a desert god so much that you want to stop people from ramming each other in the ass just because his book(s) said so? ok...
Who gives a shit, all that's important is are you a Bayern fan? 'cause now the Allianz Arena is all red baby \:D/

#12 wrote:children don't belong there...

Unfortunately some sick bastards thought this was a good idea...
User avatar
Billy兄貴
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:45 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:34 pm

Dalv wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:With all due respect dalv. You are sinking in BS...
The Book you mentioned promotes those things? I guess you are mixing things up my friend...
I am not judging you cause I am a sinner 100times more than you are but your post is very offensive and .....

I am waiting for an apology if God forbids somebody (hope no one does) offends another Rel he will be deemed Racist and will get banned

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


What, banned, are you for real? Have you not read the Bible at all? Do you really want me to point some extremely obvious things from it in here?
Not only does it start from 2 humans, but incest appears in many many parts, even Abraham the "great father" was married to his own sister who was also having sex for money with the Pharaoh and other rich people. Abraham agreed with these practices because they needed money, therefore he was a pimp.
Murder, racism, xenophobia? God (or some of the Gods, because there's more than 1 in the Bible) orders his chosen people to murder other people/countries on their way to Canaan, the Jericho assault and the aftermath rapes of young woman and children is mentioned in quite the detail as ordered by God.
These were just a very quick call. There are countless examples in the Bible for horrible things like these, do you really want me to quote them exactly? And that is a very self explaining painting from an orthodox church. These are facts, not offending.

Man just to let you know in Catholic countries gays are not hanged in public or thrown from the tallest buildings...
Or We are not allowed to marry ten year olds...
And if you will read the New Testament... From the date Jesus was born...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 25188
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21131 times
Been thanked: 5943 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 5 guests