You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby nm462272 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:39 pm

MUTU wrote:
nm462272 wrote:If you're this upset about the colors on the Allianz Arena for a few hours, you need to question your belief systems...

The weird thing is that if you get demographics of those who oppose gay marriage you'll find that those who have been subjected to Christianity are far more likely to be against than those who aren't. This goes to show how people's ethics are greatly influenced by their religious leaders and I find that to be disturbingly dangerous.

agreed... i don't recall jesus saying "gay people should be alienated!!"... but I do hear hateful bigot preachers saying that.

also, i do find it funny that so-called "christians" find pleasure in the fact that others will be judged in their end times. are you that hateful? didn't god say to love your neighbor? 8)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:51 pm

nm462272 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
nm462272 wrote:If you're this upset about the colors on the Allianz Arena for a few hours, you need to question your belief systems...

The weird thing is that if you get demographics of those who oppose gay marriage you'll find that those who have been subjected to Christianity are far more likely to be against than those who aren't. This goes to show how people's ethics are greatly influenced by their religious leaders and I find that to be disturbingly dangerous.

agreed... i don't recall jesus saying "gay people should be alienated!!"... but I do hear hateful bigot preachers saying that.

also, i do find it funny that so-called "christians" find pleasure in the fact that others will be judged in their end times. are you that hateful? didn't god say to love your neighbor? 8)

Considering that said punishment is believed to be for eternity, such 'pleasure' is unbelievably evil. Can you imagine how evil you need to be to enjoy seeing someone you know be in a place that is considered unimaginably bad for an infinite amount of time?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Hardrade » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:39 pm

Not that I especially care for the image of christianity (quite hypocritical system of beliefs), the position of lgbt community is far worse in the eyes of other major religious movements.
At least muslims ain't two-faced, they preach killing infidels and are happily doing it, or at least supporting it en masse.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:43 pm

JANCKER wrote:Yeah, Jesus and Buddha would be OK with gay marriage. :oops:

To my knowledge we have no record of either of them addressing homosexuality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:46 pm

MUTU wrote:

You don't get the point do you? It has nothing to do with whether one believes that their relationship should exist and more to do with giving equal rights to actual relationships that exist between two humans created by God. It would not be so bad if the Church's stance was "we don't agree with gays getting into a relationship with each other but if they do let's not discriminate against them and give them equal rights"

#MUTU4Pope

The Church does not discriminate them...
At least the today's Church...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:50 pm

MUTU wrote:

Let me tell you one thing In Christian countries gays are not jailed, or sentenced to death...

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:51 pm

Man... I mean seriously... Talking about a hype and whatnot is kind of self debunking...
I mean I don't even give a tiny rat's ass... Indifferent as the kids call it these days... If you take umbrage at it you can say you're ok with it a million times - you're not...
Weird how it's only a "hype" when it's something you don't like, too...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:55 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Let me tell you one thing In Christian countries gays are not jailed, or sentenced to death...

Russia, African countries...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:58 pm

nm462272 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="nm462272"]If you're this upset about the colors on the Allianz Arena for a few hours, you need to question your belief systems...

Russia, African countries...[/quote]
As if...
Which African countries?
Russia ... afaik only propaganda is prohibited...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:59 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Not anymore. But they were a few centuries ago.

These things don't happen in Christian countries precisely because most countries with a Christian majority are in fact secular states with a significant liberal tradition.

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:00 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

To my knowledge we have no record of either of them addressing homosexuality.

Well, did they have to address everything? lol If they approved it, you'd know, trust me.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:04 pm

You can't know that. Like MUTU I say that things which we do have Jesus recorded as saying in the Bible tell me not to treat LGBT people the way some Christians insist on doing.

No, they did not need to address everything. But I wouldn't use religion to justify intolerance when the founder never even mentioned it (not that using religion to justify discrimination would ever be acceptable in my book whatever he said, i must add)

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:06 pm

What? How Christians treat them? You can't be a Christian and gay, end of story.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby #12 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:14 pm

In that case maybe I'd rather be gay

And I don't think many of them care - so long as you leave em alone...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:36 pm

JANCKER wrote:What? How Christians treat them? You can't be a Christian and gay, end of story.

Lol yes you can, you can't have gay sex and can't marry but you can perfectly be gay and believe in God as Christians do.

Actually with the sexual temptation being nearly impossible to succumb to because it's not allowed by the religion, gay Christians/Muslims would end up much more rewarded than the average practioner because of the much tougher test they have to face.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion