You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:00 pm

^ That was more gay than the rainbow... In fact, I like the rainbow and I don't mind it at all but for me it will never represent what they try to use it for. It represents something other and it was there long before LGBT's decided to steal it and change its meaning...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:24 pm

MUTU wrote:I find it ironic from Catholics who preach
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another." [source]
and yet can't stop their hate campaign against people who are not heterosexuals. This brainwashing of hatred is leading to abuse all around the world.

I'm a Catholic myself but sometimes I wonder whether religion in general has brought about more pain or gain.

I think you know the answer to that but I'll point out one thing: it's not religious founders (like Jesus or the Buddha or whoever), it's all the religious institutions that followed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:31 pm

Yeah, Jesus and Buddha would be OK with gay marriage. :oops:
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 pm

JANCKER wrote:Yeah, Jesus and Buddha would be OK with gay marriage. :oops:

You don't get the point do you? It has nothing to do with whether one believes that their relationship should exist and more to do with giving equal rights to actual relationships that exist between two humans created by God. It would not be so bad if the Church's stance was "we don't agree with gays getting into a relationship with each other but if they do let's not discriminate against them and give them equal rights"

#MUTU4Pope
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:44 pm

MUTU wrote:

You don't get the point do you? It has nothing to do with whether one believes that their relationship should exist and more to do with giving equal rights to actual relationships that exist between two humans created by God. It would not be so bad if the Church's stance was "we don't agree with gays getting into a relationship with each other but if they do let's not discriminate against them and give them equal rights"

#MUTU4Pope

Rly? They have no place in Church and it's even ridiculous to discuss about it. They can go to Church only if they're willing to repent and convert.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:49 pm

JANCKER wrote:
MUTU wrote:

#MUTU4Pope

Rly? They have no place in Church and it's even ridiculous to discuss about it. They can go to Church only if they're willing to repent and convert.

Do you see how grossly different this is to Jesus in the Bible who actively seeked to reach out to the criminals? The Church does the exact opposite by pushing them away.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:53 pm

MUTU wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Rly? They have no place in Church and it's even ridiculous to discuss about it. They can go to Church only if they're willing to repent and convert.

Do you see how grossly different this is to Jesus in the Bible who actively seeked to reach out to the criminals? The Church does the exact opposite by pushing them away.

Read it again... Jesus will not tell anyone to remain a sinner, read the Bible.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:56 pm

JANCKER wrote:
MUTU wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Rly? They have no place in Church and it's even ridiculous to discuss about it. They can go to Church only if they're willing to repent and convert.

Read it again...

The equivalent behavior in this forum would be for me to ban you until you agree with me on this issue and repent. Do you find that fair?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:01 pm

MUTU wrote:The equivalent behavior in this forum would be for me to ban you until you agree with me on this issue and repent. Do you find that fair?

It's not the same, not even close. But I will never agree with you and if you want, you can ban me.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:17 pm

JANCKER wrote:
MUTU wrote:The equivalent behavior in this forum would be for me to ban you until you agree with me on this issue and repent. Do you find that fair?

It's not the same, not even close. But I will never agree with you and if you want, you can ban me.

Why would I do that? I'm loving and accepting, like God. Pretty convinced that if Jesus was to come back to Earth he would wreak havoc in Vatican City from a physical and metaphorical sense.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:21 pm

MUTU already owns an internet cult of potentially unreasonable people devoted to more than 11 men with special abilities, and now likens himself to God... This could turn scary sooner rather than later man.
Last edited by Dumbledore7 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:24 pm

MUTU wrote:
JANCKER wrote:

Why would I do that? I'm loving and accepting, like God. Pretty convinced that if Jesus was to come back to Earth he would wreak havoc in Vatican City from a physical and metaphorical sense.

I think that you got the wrong impression about him... I, too, think that he'd wreak havoc but probably not for the reasons you think he would... he's supposed to come once more, nobody knows when, fun is guaranteed from what I heard.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:24 pm

I blame the Puritans...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby nm462272 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:33 pm

If you're this upset about the colors on the Allianz Arena for a few hours, you need to question your belief systems...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:36 pm

nm462272 wrote:If you're this upset about the colors on the Allianz Arena for a few hours, you need to question your belief systems...

The weird thing is that if you get demographics of those who oppose gay marriage you'll find that those who have been subjected to Christianity are far more likely to be against than those who aren't. This goes to show how people's ethics are greatly influenced by their religious leaders and I find that to be disturbingly dangerous.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion