You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Roonzil wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:No, I think it is a natural thing...
Girls play with dolls cause of their maternal instinct ...

On the other hand boys are tough and even the way they play is different; they push, climb, run, make more dangerous stunts etc.

Ha
Haha
Hahaha
Hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahha

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Where is the joke?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:44 pm

Mavs wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:Maybe #2 is, I don't think being homosexual is DNA based either...

I might get some hate for this (not from you, you probably agree), but let's say it's not biological at all. Let's say being gay/bi/trans is 100% a choice (which I don't believe): so what? So what if it's a choice and not biological? Does that mean you can treat them as inferior or discriminate against them?

Having tattoos is a choice, and unfortunately many hold biases against tattooed people, which I disagree with entirely. To me it would be almost the same thing.

It's not about "treating people as inferior."

It's about not having something that millions and millions of people find not only morally objectionable, but also, frankly, gross and disgusting, rubbed in your face.

And that's the problem with the modern LGBTQINHKBGYJBAHKBHA movement. They aren't satisfied with mere tolerance. They want to coerce you into agreeing with and endorsing them - or else.
This.
Recently there was the release of beauty and the beast and as you all know one of the characters was gay.
Some journalist asked the Maltese lgbtiqh jjdjke community leader that she must be satisfied as this is new for the film industry.
Her reply was NO I AM NOT ... cause it is not a main character....
What the hell????
They are never satisfied, I am really curious to know what their goals are

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:06 pm

ramsej84 wrote:This.
Recently there was the release of beauty and the beast and as you all know one of the characters was gay.
Some journalist asked the Maltese lgbtiqh jjdjke community leader that she must be satisfied as this is new for the film industry.
What the hell????

Let me try to explain by example.

You know how in Malta the football fans support mostly Italian and English clubs while German club fans are a minority. Let's say a new newspaper comes out, let's call it Times of Gozo. It becomes the leading newspaper and everyone is reading it. However, in the sports pages day after day they only cover the English and Italian clubs. You meet the editor one day in a bar and ask him why they never do any coverage on Bayern and German football. At the end of the season, Bayern win the league and in the sports page they do a 2-liner sport brief simply saying that Bayern won the Bundesliga. He then calls you up and tells you you must be satisfied as this is new for Times of Gozo. My guess is that your response would be very similar to the "Maltese lgbtiqh jjdjke community leader", in that no because it wasn't given as much prominence as it should have.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:25 pm

MUTU wrote:
What the hell????

Let me try to explain by example.

You know how in Malta the football fans support mostly Italian and English clubs while German club fans are a minority. Let's say a new newspaper comes out, let's call it Times of Gozo. It becomes the leading newspaper and everyone is reading it. However, in the sports pages day after day they only cover the English and Italian clubs. You meet the editor one day in a bar and ask him why they never do any coverage on Bayern and German football. At the end of the season, Bayern win the league and in the sports page they do a 2-liner sport brief simply saying that Bayern won the Bundesliga. He then calls you up and tells you you must be satisfied as this is new for Times of Gozo. My guess is that your response would be very similar to the "Maltese lgbtiqh jjdjke community leader", in that no because it wasn't given as much prominence as it should have.
Come on.... give me a break ...
The gay comm in places like ours have it all so they should end this drama of theirs cause if they are trying to sell us something they are not going to succeed.

Since they are so zealously devout they should go to countries were gays are stoned and make it a point to preach their agenda there and not here anymore.
We have had enough of it...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:The gay comm in places like ours have it all

They have it all? They can't even get MARRIED and so many people are opposing their right to do so!

For f**k's sake we still use the word "pufta" as an insult.

Try to imagine if you were gay and imagine how much more difficult your life struggles would be.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Hardrade » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:17 pm

Come on, rammsej, it's not like they can change your beliefs or tendencies or endanger you in any sense. What are you so afraid of?

They don't really have an agenda. They can't really have an agenda because nobody can be forced to like something, so...

There have been several cases of parents forcing children into different gender-based behavioral patterns, but the real problem there does not lie in the fact that the parents are lgbt, it stems from their individual quality of being abusive morons.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:23 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Since they are so zealously devout they should go to countries were gays are stoned and make it a point to preach their agenda there and not here anymore.

Just read this part. Shame on you, ramsej84, shame on you. [-X This is one of the most terrible posts in the history of BayernForum.com :( I hope I misunderstood your real sentiment.

The weird part is that this is a chicken and egg situation. The LGBTIQ community won't stop pushing "their agenda" until they get their rights and are made to truly feel equal to heterosexuals on all counts. However, people like ramsej84 who wishes them to go to countries where they're stoned so that they stop complaining, are exactly why they want to keep on complaining, because these people are not allowing the LGBTIQ community to feel equal.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:01 pm

[quote="MUTU" ] My guess is that your response would be very similar to the "Maltese lgbtiqh jjdjke community leader",[/quote]

Loool. That was funny. Sorry ramsej. :)
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:15 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Since they are so zealously devout they should go to countries were gays are stoned and make it a point to preach their agenda there and not here anymore.

Just read this part. Shame on you, ramsej84, shame on you. [-X This is one of the most terrible posts in the history of BayernForum.com :( I hope I misunderstood your real sentiment.

The weird part is that this is a chicken and egg situation. The LGBTIQ community won't stop pushing "their agenda" until they get their rights and are made to truly feel equal to heterosexuals on all counts. However, people like ramsej84 who wishes them to go to countries where they're stoned so that they stop complaining, are exactly why they want to keep on complaining, because these people are not allowing the LGBTIQ community to feel equal.

no ............. where are you going with your head ???? I want them to go there to preach to them since we are OK over here
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:34 pm

MUTU wrote:

They have it all? They can't even get MARRIED and so many people are opposing their right to do so!

Try to imagine if you were gay and imagine how much more difficult your life struggles would be.

we use it in a different contest...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:00 pm

What the hell????

I don't remember her comments well so I won't comment on that. However, to be fair, I've seen the film. The gay character uses homosexuality as a punchline to provoke laughter. I don't blame gay people for being unsatisfied with this character in particular.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:31 am

As long as people are talking about being homosexual like it was a disease, they have no **** right at all to complain about anything...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Mavs » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:38 am

MUTU wrote:

Of course they can get married. Just like anybody else.
Mavs
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Viva La Bayern » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:50 pm

Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:21 pm

Who is fighting for the rights of these poor girls? https://twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/statu ... 8662062080

No one it seems

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion