You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby Lou-Diamonds » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:32 am

It's 2017, to be so ignorant that you don't realise homophobia is offensive, to not realise saying LGBTQ people are 'sinners' is a total and utter copout. People should take responsibility not feign ignorance. There is no excusing it.
Lou-Diamonds
Getting the hang of it

Postby Hardrade » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:32 am

Lou-Diamonds wrote: you are allowed to love who you want, dress how you want, act how you want without the level of judgement and attack that LGBTQ people face EVERY day of their lives.

No, dear paladin, just no. Society cuts both ways.

It is very nice of you to take care of marginal cases though, and I support you in your need to protect, it is noble in a sense.

However, counter-attacking is still attacking. Ramsej made some points most of us don't agree with, but insulting him will neither change his beliefs nor create a positive environment needed for any kind of progress that you try to represent.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:32 am

Wasn't trying to...
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lou-Diamonds » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:44 am

Hardrade wrote:
Lou-Diamonds wrote: you are allowed to love who you want, dress how you want, act how you want without the level of judgement and attack that LGBTQ people face EVERY day of their lives.

It is very nice of you to take care of marginal cases though, and I support you in your need to protect, it is noble in a sense.

However, counter-attacking is still attacking. Ramsej made some points most of us don't agree with, but insulting him will neither change his beliefs nor create a positive environment needed for any kind of progress that you try to represent.

I hear you, but if, in 2017, he still hasn't learned, he still believes things from centuries ago, what makes you think anything will change his mind now? The idea that we should listen to and debate with fascists only works when fascists stop attacking (and I mean that very literally) minorities. I will not stand by as someone attacks the LGBTQ community and perpetuates the oppression they continue to face and simply say 'come on man, let's talk about this, if you could just take a break from KILLING these people (re: the amount of suicides committed by LGTBQ people because of the exact rhetoric I've seen in this thread) I'd really love to have a rational conversation with you.'

You are applying rationality to those that are irrational.
Lou-Diamonds
Getting the hang of it

Postby Lou-Diamonds » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:45 am

Now can someone please instruct me how to delete my account because I cannot see the option anywhere
Lou-Diamonds
Getting the hang of it

Postby Hardrade » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:53 am

Lol, why leaving so early? You said you like the club...

Calling someone fascist with such ease is watering down the meaning of the word. And meaning, in this particular case, is very important. I can understand your passion, but let's keep it civilized. I hope you stay here, and I hope that you don't get so easily offended in the future, especially since we're all under the veil of internet anonymity.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:54 am

Lou-Diamonds wrote:
Hardrade wrote:

I hear you, but if, in 2017, he still hasn't learned, he still believes things from centuries ago, what makes you think anything will change his mind now? The idea that we should listen to and debate with fascists only works when fascists stop attacking (and I mean that very literally) minorities. I will not stand by as someone attacks the LGBTQ community and perpetuates the oppression they continue to face and simply say 'come on man, let's talk about this, if you could just take a break from KILLING these people (re: the amount of suicides committed by LGTBQ people because of the exact rhetoric I've seen in this thread) I'd really love to have a rational conversation with you.'

You are applying rationality to those that are irrational.
Some members ideas are indeed quite shameful... I, personally, stay mostly clear of the political threads and chose to ignore such BS whenever I see it in here. Ultimately, they are on the wrong side of history and most of their prejudices will die with them, as new generations are, as a rule, more tolerant and enlightened.

No need to leave just because of a couple of roten apples, although I seriously think mods should apply some stricter supervision in here towards some views regularly exposed (particularly anti-Semitism, but also homophobia)...

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lou-Diamonds » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:11 am

Hardrade wrote:Lol, why leaving so early? You said you like the club...

Calling someone fascist with such ease is watering down the meaning of the word. And meaning, in this particular case, is very important. I can understand your passion, but let's keep it civilized. I hope you stay here, and I hope that you don't get so easily offended in the future, especially since we're all under the veil of internet anonymity.

I love the club, but I hate homophobia more. Plus this has nothing to do with the club, this is a case of me not wanting to 'keep the company' of bigots.

And to suggest being offended by out and out homophobia is being 'easily offended' just tells me you need to reevaluate your moral compass.

But points for being a sanctimonious dick.

I want to delete my account because I have no interest in being in the same space as homophobia. I will not turn a blind eye. I will not sit back and think 'well, he thinks gay people aren't fit to be parents, but Be does have some good points about getting the best out of
Müller...'

Somethings are more important than football.
Lou-Diamonds
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:56 am

Lou-Diamonds, you might as well go live on the moon. If you don't want to be in the same "space" as people who don't like LGBTIQ then you may consider quitting your job, not going out to any bar or social gathering etc.

You say it's 2017. I say it's STILL 2017. These beliefs just don't change overnight, anywhere.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:00 am

Wow... good morning...

I guess you had all the time to go through all the thread... so I think you may read the post that I have two gay (men) as friends and we speak openly together and they know my views...
TBH they never offended me, actually one of them believes exactly like me on one point...
Secondly I never said that they are sick...
I called sick the massive propaganda the community uses....(especially here in my country,where believe it is not needed as Malta is #1 for Lgbtiq rights) that is all...
Plus for your own knowledge Roman Catholicism accepts gay ppl others hang , stone them or throw them from high rise buildings.

Ciao, arrivederci

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Last edited by ramsej84 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:13 am

MICUN wrote:of course,because,LGBT is sick!

There is discussion. There are differences of opinion. And then there is hatred.

2) There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.

3) There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.

Consider this an informal warning.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lou-Diamonds » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:45 am

You can all sit there and tell me I'm wrong for being offended, that I'm overreacting, but it's just showing your own privilege.

And throwing out the 'I have gay friends' line is actually at parody level. 'How can I be racist, I've got black friends'

And Mutu, the guy who only warned anyone to be respectful when someone was calling bullshit on religion but NOT when people were being homophobic (disagreeing but allowing them to continue airing their views, tolerating it), I'm well aware homophobia exists in every walk of life, I'm not ignorant enough to think otherwise, but knowing it exists and people have these views does not mean I will accept them and simply look the other way. I will always challenge them, I will not tolerate such views, in any setting.

You are a bunch of privileged, smug cunts.
Lou-Diamonds
Getting the hang of it

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:22 am

I guess that you need to go to the beach or in the shower to cool a bit off...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lou-Diamonds » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:48 am

Again, showing your privilege.
Lou-Diamonds
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:07 pm

Lou-Diamonds wrote:You are a bunch of privileged, smug cunt-lovers.

Fixed your post. You were doing well putting your points forward until you first started pointing fingers directly and then being offensive to other users. This stops here.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion