You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby JANCKER » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Where is the evidence that he doesn't exist? :) Exactly, a belief.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby harry-muc » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:15 pm

JANCKER wrote:Where is the evidence that he doesn't exist? :) Exactly, a belief.

if YOU claim something exists, YOU have to bring the evidence. thats the way it works. :coffee:
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:20 pm

harry-muc wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Where is the evidence that he doesn't exist? :) Exactly, a belief.

if YOU claim something exists, YOU have to bring the evidence. thats the way it works. :coffee:
The evidence lies in a probability calculation that life would have been created on Earth the way it is following the big bang. The probability is so extremely low that it is virtually impossible. It is therefore extremely beyond reasonable doubt that a form of higher entity exists/existed.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:25 pm

harry-muc wrote:

You bring the evidence that he doesn't exist and I stop believing. That's the way it works.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Jorge » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:34 pm

MUTU wrote: It is therefore extremely beyond reasonable doubt that a form of higher entity exists/existed.

That higher entity is God for religious people and it is nature for non religious people. It is the same thing, we can argue one way or the other but it will not change what it is. One group will not be able to convince the other precisely based on reasonable doubt from both sides.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby #12 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:27 pm

MUTU wrote:
harry-muc wrote:

The evidence lies in a probability calculation that life would have been created on Earth the way it is following the big bang. The probability is so extremely low that it is virtually impossible. It is therefore extremely beyond reasonable doubt that a form of higher entity exists/existed.

Don't get me wrong, it is absolutely stunning and insane, how life works, how small we are, etc...
BUT: Our species and it's limited tech alone knows of a four digit number of planets highly likely to carry life alone - it's not that improbable

JANCKER wrote:
harry-muc wrote:

You bring the evidence that he doesn't exist and I stop believing. That's the way it works.

Fine by me - but until then, stop imposing your shit on others, will you?!
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:33 pm

Where is the evidence to prove that Superman does not exist? Your statement is a misunderstanding of how things work. You don't (you can't) prove the non-existence of things, you assume they don't until you have prove they do. If I were to truly ask you, it would be literally impossible for you to provide prove that Superman doesn't exist.

Even if we accept Mutu's "evidence" (it is not really exactly evidence), then we can still ask; why *your* god? For all we know, the universe may have been created by Odin, Pachamama or even the Flying Spaghetti Monster. In fact, I'm going to argue that Christianity's whole morality is kinda **** up. I mean, what kind of all-powerful all-benevolent god would require his son to suffer through torture just to forgive some random "original sin"? Why not just, you know... Forgive? Then there are the horrible diseases some children have to endure, what kind of all-powerful all-benevolent god would allow that??? On the basis of those incoherences, I find it very unlikely that the Christian god would exist, even if there were some god.

Regardless of these discussions, which are essentially fruitless almost by nature, what truly matters when a particular religious group seeks to impose their own morals and/or viewpoints on the whole of society. This was, incidentally the original discussion for this thread. Bayern, as an organization, chooses to be LGBT-friendly. Why do conservatives feel they have some kind of right over this private company to limit what it can or can't support? Even worse; why do conservatives feel they have an ownership right over the concept of marriage (which predates Christianity, btw)?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:15 pm

let me just say this... each birth is a miracle ... anyways those with liberal believes may argue that a fetus is just a mass of cells and not a human being...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:15 pm

MUTU wrote:The evidence lies in a probability calculation that life would have been created on Earth the way it is following the big bang. The probability is so extremely low that it is virtually impossible. It is therefore extremely beyond reasonable doubt that a form of higher entity exists/existed.

And yet what I can't seem to understand is why Christians tend to use this argument to prove their belief is right. I mean, all this shows is that there is some form of intelligent design, but nothing to suggest it's the God of the Bible.

As I said in an earlier post I dislike both religious apologists and atheist ones simply because I think it's impossible to hold to one view with absolute certainty in this case. We can never quite know. I also disagree with both. Your argument is one of several reasons why I do believe there's some sort of intelligent design and maybe a higher entity, but knowledge and experience suggests to me that the Abrahamic God is not that entity. Nor does Hinduism make much sense to me. I'm not very familiar with Buddhism, but I'd daresay I'd find problems with it too.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby harry-muc » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:17 pm

MUTU wrote:
harry-muc wrote:

there is a estimated number of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars in the observable universe, each of which can have numerous planets...
if you would take 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 monkeys and let them randomly type on a typewriter, one of them would have written the bible word for word. 8)
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:19 pm

#12 wrote:Don't get me wrong, it is absolutely stunning and insane, how life works, how small we are, etc...
BUT: Our species and it's limited tech alone knows of a four digit number of planets highly likely to carry life alone - it's not that improbable

I might be saying something scientifically stupid here (while science does interest me a lot, I can't claim a high level of knowledge in it), but if the chances of having the right combination of elements to support life is as rare as MUTU and many, many others claim, then the fact that there are so many other planets with similar combinations kind of increases the probability of a higher entity.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:20 pm

harry-muc wrote:if you would take 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 monkeys and let them randomly type on a typewriter, one of them would have written the bible word for word.

The real question is why God would allow so many other human writers to write better works than his own. :mrgreen:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:28 pm

I think we'd rather lock this thread cause it is getting ridiculously profane and insulting...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:29 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I think we'd rather lock this thread cause it is getting ridiculously profane and insulting...

While I think it's gotten a bit off-topic, I don't think what anyone said is insulting, certainly not profane... rather, it's interesting to hear the different perspectives
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:31 pm

nm462272 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I think we'd rather lock this thread cause it is getting ridiculously profane and insulting...

While I think it's gotten a bit off-topic, I don't think what anyone said is insulting, certainly not profane... rather, it's interesting to hear the different perspectives

yes I found some of the post insulting...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion