You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.
 

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby JANCKER » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Where is the evidence that he doesn't exist? :) Exactly, a belief.
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17477
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9117 times
Been thanked: 8404 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby harry-muc » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:15 pm

JANCKER wrote:Where is the evidence that he doesn't exist? :) Exactly, a belief.


if YOU claim something exists, YOU have to bring the evidence. thats the way it works. :coffee:
User avatar
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 2:06 pm
Location: München
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 131 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby MUTU » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:20 pm

harry-muc wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Where is the evidence that he doesn't exist? :) Exactly, a belief.


if YOU claim something exists, YOU have to bring the evidence. thats the way it works. :coffee:
The evidence lies in a probability calculation that life would have been created on Earth the way it is following the big bang. The probability is so extremely low that it is virtually impossible. It is therefore extremely beyond reasonable doubt that a form of higher entity exists/existed.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30939
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5394 times
Been thanked: 8086 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby JANCKER » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:25 pm

harry-muc wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Where is the evidence that he doesn't exist? :) Exactly, a belief.


if YOU claim something exists, YOU have to bring the evidence. thats the way it works. :coffee:


You bring the evidence that he doesn't exist and I stop believing. That's the way it works.
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17477
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9117 times
Been thanked: 8404 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby Jorge » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:34 pm

MUTU wrote: It is therefore extremely beyond reasonable doubt that a form of higher entity exists/existed.


That higher entity is God for religious people and it is nature for non religious people. It is the same thing, we can argue one way or the other but it will not change what it is. One group will not be able to convince the other precisely based on reasonable doubt from both sides.
User avatar
Jorge
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1451
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: Fort Lauderdale, USA
National Flag:
World Trade Organization
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 974 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby #12 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:27 pm

MUTU wrote:
harry-muc wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Where is the evidence that he doesn't exist? :) Exactly, a belief.


if YOU claim something exists, YOU have to bring the evidence. thats the way it works. :coffee:
The evidence lies in a probability calculation that life would have been created on Earth the way it is following the big bang. The probability is so extremely low that it is virtually impossible. It is therefore extremely beyond reasonable doubt that a form of higher entity exists/existed.


Don't get me wrong, it is absolutely stunning and insane, how life works, how small we are, etc...
BUT: Our species and it's limited tech alone knows of a four digit number of planets highly likely to carry life alone - it's not that improbable

JANCKER wrote:
harry-muc wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Where is the evidence that he doesn't exist? :) Exactly, a belief.


if YOU claim something exists, YOU have to bring the evidence. thats the way it works. :coffee:


You bring the evidence that he doesn't exist and I stop believing. That's the way it works.


Fine by me - but until then, stop imposing your shit on others, will you?!
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8701
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 352 times
Been thanked: 2451 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:33 pm

JANCKER wrote:Where is the evidence that he doesn't exist? :) Exactly, a belief.

Where is the evidence to prove that Superman does not exist? Your statement is a misunderstanding of how things work. You don't (you can't) prove the non-existence of things, you assume they don't until you have prove they do. If I were to truly ask you, it would be literally impossible for you to provide prove that Superman doesn't exist.

Even if we accept Mutu's "evidence" (it is not really exactly evidence), then we can still ask; why *your* god? For all we know, the universe may have been created by Odin, Pachamama or even the Flying Spaghetti Monster. In fact, I'm going to argue that Christianity's whole morality is kinda **** up. I mean, what kind of all-powerful all-benevolent god would require his son to suffer through torture just to forgive some random "original sin"? Why not just, you know... Forgive? Then there are the horrible diseases some children have to endure, what kind of all-powerful all-benevolent god would allow that??? On the basis of those incoherences, I find it very unlikely that the Christian god would exist, even if there were some god.

Regardless of these discussions, which are essentially fruitless almost by nature, what truly matters when a particular religious group seeks to impose their own morals and/or viewpoints on the whole of society. This was, incidentally the original discussion for this thread. Bayern, as an organization, chooses to be LGBT-friendly. Why do conservatives feel they have some kind of right over this private company to limit what it can or can't support? Even worse; why do conservatives feel they have an ownership right over the concept of marriage (which predates Christianity, btw)?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5391
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2302 times
Been thanked: 2199 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:15 pm

let me just say this... each birth is a miracle ... anyways those with liberal believes may argue that a fetus is just a mass of cells and not a human being...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 25962
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21547 times
Been thanked: 6028 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:15 pm

MUTU wrote:The evidence lies in a probability calculation that life would have been created on Earth the way it is following the big bang. The probability is so extremely low that it is virtually impossible. It is therefore extremely beyond reasonable doubt that a form of higher entity exists/existed.

And yet what I can't seem to understand is why Christians tend to use this argument to prove their belief is right. I mean, all this shows is that there is some form of intelligent design, but nothing to suggest it's the God of the Bible.

As I said in an earlier post I dislike both religious apologists and atheist ones simply because I think it's impossible to hold to one view with absolute certainty in this case. We can never quite know. I also disagree with both. Your argument is one of several reasons why I do believe there's some sort of intelligent design and maybe a higher entity, but knowledge and experience suggests to me that the Abrahamic God is not that entity. Nor does Hinduism make much sense to me. I'm not very familiar with Buddhism, but I'd daresay I'd find problems with it too.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30781
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8620 times
Been thanked: 7230 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby harry-muc » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:17 pm

MUTU wrote:
harry-muc wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Where is the evidence that he doesn't exist? :) Exactly, a belief.


if YOU claim something exists, YOU have to bring the evidence. thats the way it works. :coffee:
The evidence lies in a probability calculation that life would have been created on Earth the way it is following the big bang. The probability is so extremely low that it is virtually impossible. It is therefore extremely beyond reasonable doubt that a form of higher entity exists/existed.


there is a estimated number of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars in the observable universe, each of which can have numerous planets...
if you would take 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 monkeys and let them randomly type on a typewriter, one of them would have written the bible word for word. 8)
User avatar
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 2:06 pm
Location: München
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 131 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:19 pm

#12 wrote:Don't get me wrong, it is absolutely stunning and insane, how life works, how small we are, etc...
BUT: Our species and it's limited tech alone knows of a four digit number of planets highly likely to carry life alone - it's not that improbable

I might be saying something scientifically stupid here (while science does interest me a lot, I can't claim a high level of knowledge in it), but if the chances of having the right combination of elements to support life is as rare as MUTU and many, many others claim, then the fact that there are so many other planets with similar combinations kind of increases the probability of a higher entity.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30781
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8620 times
Been thanked: 7230 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:20 pm

harry-muc wrote:if you would take 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 monkeys and let them randomly type on a typewriter, one of them would have written the bible word for word.

The real question is why God would allow so many other human writers to write better works than his own. :mrgreen:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30781
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8620 times
Been thanked: 7230 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:28 pm

I think we'd rather lock this thread cause it is getting ridiculously profane and insulting...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 25962
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21547 times
Been thanked: 6028 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:29 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I think we'd rather lock this thread cause it is getting ridiculously profane and insulting...


While I think it's gotten a bit off-topic, I don't think what anyone said is insulting, certainly not profane... rather, it's interesting to hear the different perspectives
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2851
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München/Atlanta/New York City
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2678 times
Been thanked: 1221 times
Gender: Male

Re: LGBT Allianz Arena triggers homophobic reactions

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:31 pm

nm462272 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I think we'd rather lock this thread cause it is getting ridiculously profane and insulting...


While I think it's gotten a bit off-topic, I don't think what anyone said is insulting, certainly not profane... rather, it's interesting to hear the different perspectives


yes I found some of the post insulting...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 25962
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21547 times
Been thanked: 6028 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests