You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Just out of curiosity....

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Just out of curiosity....

Postby krkla » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:27 am

Does anybody know if there has been an unusual increase of members here on the forum since we won the trophy with the big ears? :D Furthermore i would like to hear if you guys have noticed any changes in peoples perception of Bayern? I noticed a huge increase of respect after the first match against Juventus. And that's after many years of people laughing at me for being a Bayern fan, though i've always been able to defend the club that i support. What's your thoughts on this matter?
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Just out of curiosity....

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:12 am

Yes I felt that feeling too (respect) especially by the Italian media which I follow a lot. Even reading the blogger's comments - we are perceived a as a super power like Man U, Barca & Real Madrid...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:28 am

Definitely media attention has increased a lot. Every little thing related to Bayern is picked up quickly by the media now.

With Pep coming that is bound to continue. The hottest club at the moment being coached by the hottest coach spells media attention.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:02 pm

Personally i have also noticed a good amount of "haters" against Bayern Munich but it has died down lately since BvB have chilled out on their "make Bayern look bad" campaign. On some Man C forums is where is see the most hate but other than that Bayern are definitely not to he messed with by other fans ;)
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby BayernLove » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Would you like a fitted kitchen?
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AssemFCB » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:12 am

I recall the official English Bundesliga Twitter account had like 45k followers a month or two ago, now they have 73k. They've also been tweeting a lot more about Bayern in the meantime, so I don't think there's any coincidence. The thing that worried me about Bayern's treble was that it would create a feared bandwagon, but BVB's smear campaign has diverted the former Man City and Barcelona fans to Westphalia instead.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Lagger » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:50 am

There may be an increase of members on this forum, but in my case that is only due to the fact that the ManU forum got boring and I had to ask myself, as a bayern fan, why the heck am I hanging out on a ManU forum instead of this one? So I fixed that! :D
Lagger
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby the12th » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:25 am

don't know about forums, but in Georgia only thing that changed is that people used to laugh about bayern, now they just hate bayern...and when i mean hate, i mean sometimes i feel like bayern killed some peoples families by winning CL...
Fcuk Yeah
the12th
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby AdepT » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:19 am

the12th wrote:don't know about forums, but in Georgia only thing that changed is that people used to laugh about bayern, now they just hate bayern...and when i mean hate, i mean sometimes i feel like bayern killed some peoples families by winning CL...

Keep a big poster of the profile image(Effe) you are using. Show it to them to scare them more.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:45 am

the12th wrote:don't know about forums, but in Georgia only thing that changed is that people used to laugh about bayern, now they just hate bayern...and when i mean hate, i mean sometimes i feel like bayern killed some peoples families by winning CL...

So who do they support (in Gerogia) ? I mean which are the most pop teams?
Here in Malta I also experience a degree of such hate, and the media is 100% pro Italian & England...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:04 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Here in Malta I also experience a degree of such hate, and the media is 100% pro Italian & England

Yeah I have noticed the same change here. Better that than bandwagoners to be honest though.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:18 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Here in Malta I also experience a degree of such hate, and the media is 100% pro Italian & England

Yeah I have noticed the same change here. Better that than bandwagoners to be honest though.

Yes you are right... like the young children wearing a Spain NT gear with Torres' name... (in Malta) Oh God how much I hate it :evil:
In fact I've just saw one today! I am not a Brazil fan but deep in my heart I really wish them to humiliate Spain (apologies for any Spanish here)
As for the media attention to FCB here I just feel surprised when FCB are mentioned - it is a strange feeling if you know what I mean...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby the12th » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:55 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

Here in Malta I also experience a degree of such hate, and the media is 100% pro Italian & England...

well obviously the most popular team is Barca, then RealM. and AC Milan, with Chelsea and Man U. but the media is not so biased, on many occasion georgian sports channels show Buli games Over BPL and primera div. about NT-s Italy must be most popular, then spain, brazil, argentina, england, netherlands then 120 other teams and then Germany... even though germany and bayern play extremely attractive football, georgians still hate them...
Fcuk Yeah
the12th
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Return to General Bayern Discussion