You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Just like to say.....

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Just like to say.....

Postby Cityboy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:50 am

A very well done to Bayern from a very very happy Manchester City fan. You showed them dirty reds how it is done, and I'm extremely happy sat in my office today looking at plenty of sad faces.

Ignore what the alcoholic Mr FergiSCUM says about German people too, I was in Dusseldorf and Hamburg for the UEFA cup games last year and found you to be very hospitable people and I had a great time.

Good luck in the rest of the competition, you deserved to go through!!!
Cityboy
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Just like to say.....

Postby Element » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:57 am

Thank You Very Much

English Fans Proved to be Civilized

Bot like Fiorentina Fans who attacked this from and sent over 1111111111111111111 Hate messages
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Thanks man! :D And good luck to Man City in the Premier. Maybe we'll see you in the CL next year.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MrLinky » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Haha the pleasure was all ours. Thanks for the kind words and make sure you win against them too.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby draconaut » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:39 pm

Curious does this kind of thing happen in UEFA CL for bundesliga clubs???I mean hoping the opposition to beat their rival (bundesliga)opponents??Or bayern,werder and co fans are united in CL unless they faced -off against each other?? :mrgreen:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:05 am

draconaut wrote:Curious does this kind of thing happen in UEFA CL for bundesliga clubs???I mean hoping the opposition to beat their rival (bundesliga)opponents??Or bayern,werder and co fans are united in CL unless they faced -off against each other?? :mrgreen:

To be honest, I think it's the latter. I mean, the rivalry between clubs such as Bremen and Bayern certainly isn't as big as between Chelsea and Man Utd, and during games between rivals, you never have accidents such as those which sometimes occur in the Serie A. I think the Bundesliga is a united league, and the rivalry in the league is mostly just for friendly competition (for example, Bremen-Bayern to prove whether the north or the south is better, Stuttgart-Bayern to determine who is best in the south, etc.)

For myself, I ALWAYS cheer for the other BL teams as long as they aren't playing us. I think most of us do. The fans (who own at least a big part of each club in Germany) aren't stupid, they wouldn't want the others to lose just so they can be happy about it. It's not just Bayern. Every club in Germany wants that 4th CL spot, and even after we get that, every fan of the Bundesliga wants it to be the top league, or the new Premier League. It will be a big slap in the face for the others. The majority of Premier League, La Liga, and Serie A fans are always talking against the BL, usually because Bayern is dominant, then they say that they have competition in their leagues, and defend the other two leagues, etc. etc. What I find extremely funny is that most Serie A fans say that they might not have a lot of competition either in their league because Inter was so dominant in recent years, but at least they have better quality of football. That's why their stadiums are never sold out, and all our top teams (Bayern, Bremen, Schalke, Hamburg, maybe even Dortmund and Leverkusen) are better than their so-called good teams. Serie A fans are living in the past, still thinking they have something big in Milan. :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:47 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:For myself, I ALWAYS cheer for the other BL teams as long as they aren't playing us. I think most of us do.

Exactly...
I am a die-hard fan of other BL teams when they play in Europe...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby draconaut » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:46 pm

dambun wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:For myself, I ALWAYS cheer for the other BL teams as long as they aren't playing us. I think most of us do.

Exactly...

Me too.=)
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:53 pm

dambun wrote:

Exactly...

YES =D>
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:26 am

dambun wrote:

Exactly...

Me too
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:36 pm

same.
I always hope German clubs to well in Europe.

I was watching Werder-Valencia (4-4) with such passion that I broke a glass.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:37 pm

same.
I always hope German clubs to well in Europe.

Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:32 pm

SilentStrike wrote:I was watching Werder-Valencia (4-4) with such passion that I broke a glass.

ahahahahaha

I remember that match. I was with a friend in a pub and he told me "Hey, this team always scores/concedes 4 goals per match????" I felt bad for Bremen even though I used to hate them when Diego and Ailton kicked our ass
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby draconaut » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:11 am

SilentStrike wrote:

wow??really?The furthest I went was throwing my pillow and stand up when germany equalised vs argentina in WC 2006 :D
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:17 am

Mine was throwing away (which ended up breaking) a glass of water while drinking when Toni equalised in the last minute of extra time in the 3-3 against Getafe. :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion