You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

How you think you'd do vs Barca and Real?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

How you think you'd do vs Barca and Real?

Postby BrianSwan » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Optimists out there, think you'd beat them?

Must say been very impressed with what I've seen, look like Barca from a few years ago (minus Messi).
BrianSwan
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: How you think you'd do vs Barca and Real?

Postby tflags » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Minus Messi? Minus Robben.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BrianSwan » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Messi is incomparable
BrianSwan
Getting the hang of it

Postby quaazi » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Meh not really no. Wouldn't say Barca suddenly becomes an average team once Messi is removed from the equasion. "Oh the woe, we now have to play Alexis Sanchez, that awesome 35 million signing we made!"
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby BrianSwan » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:22 pm

A player capable of scoring 55 goals a season is hugely valuable to their team.
BrianSwan
Getting the hang of it

Postby quaazi » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Completely beside the point, although Gomez would score 55 or more too if the Bundesliga was filled with 10 Augsburgs.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Both are better, both are beatable, and the teams with the best chance to beat them are Man Utd and Bayern. I'd say Bayern is the team standing right behind those two, because of our quality in midfield.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Aequitas1987 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:26 pm

I think we can beat Barca (Yes, we play a very similar football to theirs except they lack a good defense we don't) but I have my doubts about Madrid as it is Mourinho's second season and no matter what I give his managerial skills major props.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby dambun » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:23 pm

If we successfully manage to bring Robben into our playing system without damaging the harmony in the team, I believe we can defeat either Barca or Real on a good day.... Of course we'll need a bit of luck too....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby AMLN » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:40 pm

quaazi wrote:Completely beside the point, although Gomez would score 55 or more too if the Bundesliga was filled with 10 Augsburgs.

and OVER NINE THOUSAND if the Bundesliga was filled with 10 1859+1s.
AMLN
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby BrianSwan » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:40 am

Hmm, I actually though you'd beat Real. We'll see hopefully
BrianSwan
Getting the hang of it

Postby MilanFan » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:14 am

vs Barca

Sit back, counter attack.

IE Inter 2010

They were a very clinical team on the counter attack, it almost comes down to were the other teams midfield (expecially vs Barca) becomes non-existant.

Sorta playing like

Opposition Attack

Barcelona

Opposition Defence

You cannot beat Barca in the midfield, no team in history would match them there, so just form a wall infront of goal and catch them on the break

Use the wingers as outlets from the back, Robben and Ribery I think wil have to come deep, so will Muller if you want to ge the ball through the midfield, not saying they come back and defend but make sure they are an option when possesion is won back.

Gomez I think should just sit on the offside line, Barce has a suspect defence especially since Puyol is now shit-tits.

Backline has to play smart, they cant man mark players cause they would just pass through it with their movement off the ball, pick up a zone, have the two centre backs covering very centrally infront of the goal, with the fullbacks blocking the route into the box, Centre mids have to do alot of defending infront of the centre backs to keep out Xaviesta from getting in.

And for God sake take your chances, you wont get many so it is vital the chances you do get MUST be converted.

Now vs Real

I dont really see Real as a extraordinary team, they just have extraordinary players, Its not like vs Barca where stopping them is an art form, Madrid I think are your usual team on steroids, individually they have superb players, but thats it, individually

Pretty much just man mark them out of the game.

There is my attempt at beating Barca/Madrid

However once Mourinho asserts himself on the team I think they will become a far better unit
MilanFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby shileno » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:34 am

The key is to dominate midfield. You don't really need world class players to do that, just to be calm, ordered and believe in the team. The only way in my opinion is using a more defensive fomation, with 3 CMs/CDMs.

I actually think we can beat them without superhuman effort, in fact, I fear more ManU, regarding the history against them.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby MilanFan » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:00 am

shileno wrote:The key is to dominate midfield. You don't really need world class players to do that, just to be calm, ordered and believe in the team. The only way in my opinion is using a more defensive fomation, with 3 CMs/CDMs.

I actually think we can beat them without superhuman effort, in fact, I fear more ManU, regarding the history against them.

Vs Barca this is not possible, IDC who you have in your team, they have growen up playing like that, they have knowen and played with each other for 10 + years.

Real tried to beat them at their own game and got destroyed 5-0

But vs Real, I think it is possible like you say, to beat them with cool headed, solid midfielders
MilanFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tflags » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:36 am

MilanFan wrote:Pretty much just man mark them out of the game.

I can't say I agree with most of the post but this part caught my attention. It is called "Ronaldo," and you DON'T want to be assigned to cover him. There are physics, there are runners, and then there is this guy.

Trust me, Higuain is creating the hat tricks on his own...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion