You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

How do I become a member of the club?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

How do I become a member of the club?

Postby educb92 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:24 pm

I'm traveling to Germany for the first time on monday and I would LOVE to become an official member of the team but i don't have a clue about how does it work. I'm 18, from the Dominican Republic. Does it costs any money? What are the benefits? Any tips? :D Thanks in advance.
educb92
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: How do I become a member of the club?

Postby Payam » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:35 pm

zippy wrote:Anyone can become a member, it costs €60 per year plus a small extra charge when joining. You get the match programme for home games sent to your home address too.
You get 10% off fan merchandise, cheaper tickets and you actually have a chance of applying for tickets. If you aren't a member you may as well not apply at all.
Living outside Germany you are still allowed to apply for tickets as a club member. See http://www.fcbayern.de/ for more information.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Join up and be part of a continuing success story: More than 130,000 members mean Bayern are one of Europe's most popular clubs.

Members are entitled to a €2.50 reduction per ticket and pay no processing charge for home match tickets* (*not including DFB German Cup matches).

Members' priority ticketing services:
Members are first in line when it comes to applying for match tickets. In fact, for most matches at the Allianz Arena and nearly every away game, membership is the only realistic chance of receiving one of the sought-after seats. Due to high demand we can never guarantee tickets, but membership dramatically improves your chances.

Our business year matches the football season and runs from 1 July to 30 June the following calendar year. You can only be accepted as a member from 1 July or 1 January in any given year.

1. Complete the attached application and print it out. Please do not forget to sign the form (parents or guardians must sign for children and youths).

2. See the schedule (below) for the appropriate membership fee.

3. Please enclose the fee by cheque or in cash (registered mail only), or complete the credit card payment section, or complete and sign the direct debit authorisation (German bank accounts only).
You may also purchase a Bayern Munich gift certificate. Please call us for more details.

4. Don't forget to include the one-off registration fee of €3!
If you are claiming the discount for disabled persons included in our senior tariffs (see below), we require you to supply valid documentation, which may have to be renewed annually.

5. Please use a window envelope with the appropriate postage for Germany.

6. We'll process your application as quickly as we can, and before you know it, you'll be holding your membership card and your first copy of the Bayern Magazin in your hands.

If your membership starts on 1 January, you pay half the annual membership fee until 30 June before renewing at the annual rate.
MEMBERSHIP FEES
and you get Bayern Magazin every month

You also get a card with your name, and you can go every year on club meting in Munchen (this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErBT1zWG8mQ)

Price are
Junge Erwachsene im Alter von 18 bis einschließlich 25 Jahren bezahlen EUR 40,- pro year. (from 18-25 year old)
Alle Erwachsenen ab 26 Jahren bis einschließlich 64 Jahre bezahlen jährlich EUR 60,-, unabhängig vom Wohnort. (from 26-60 year old)
If you dont want magazin, you will pay 10euro less.
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby educb92 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Thank you so much :)
We should make this an official FCB fan club :)
educb92
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lau03143 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Are any of you guys (outside of Germany) members of the club?

Would you say it's worth it? My thinking is that it's supporting the club and all that. Might not get total monies worth out it, but then again, not as if I could go to the games anyway!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:38 pm

I'm a member of Bayern Malta (www.bayern-malta.com), which in turn is an official fan club.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:16 pm

MUTU wrote:I'm a member of Bayern Malta (http://www.bayern-malta.com), which in turn is an official fan club.

There's nothing like that up here in Scotland unfortunately!
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:21 pm

lau03143 wrote:
MUTU wrote:I'm a member of Bayern Malta (http://www.bayern-malta.com), which in turn is an official fan club.

There's nothing like that up here in Scotland unfortunately!

Nope, there isn't.

You should contact some local fans and open one right up :) Most European countries have a Bayern fan club, including two in tiny Liechtenstein.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby OhioFan » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:43 pm

I sent for and received the information to start a club over here in Hootersville.

Although I have not completed the process, it is actually pretty simple.
Götterdämmerung
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby lau03143 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:21 pm

I sent the club a letter asking about joining the club if I live abroad and they just sent me back the German form, so I assume it's just the same
So I'll do that for the intake in June.
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby lau03143 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:37 pm

lau03143 wrote:I sent the club a letter asking about joining the club if I live abroad and they just sent me back the German form, so I assume it's just the same

Right, I decided to send away my application for it. Hopefully get to München next season for a couple of games. Luckily my girlfriend like München too, so she can go shopping or have a beer while I go to the football (and have a beer!)
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby munichfan » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:54 pm

lau03143 wrote:
lau03143 wrote:I sent the club a letter asking about joining the club if I live abroad and they just sent me back the German form, so I assume it's just the same

Right, I decided to send away my application for it. Hopefully get to München next season for a couple of games. Luckily my girlfriend like München too, so she can go shopping or have a beer while I go to the football (and have a beer!)

You can also send off your application with the starting point at January 1st 2012. Yes, it's in the past and you'll be paying the money for a full season for only a few remaining months, but it'll mean you'll be a member sooner. Getting the membership to start in the summer (the memberships are usually sent out in the middle of August) will mean the already minute chances you have for tickets (being a member doesn't change much until you're with it for 6/7+ years) will be erased, as everyone has already sent in their orders for the next season.
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby lau03143 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

munichfan wrote:
lau03143 wrote:

You can also send off your application with the starting point at January 1st 2012. Yes, it's in the past and you'll be paying the money for a full season for only a few remaining months, but it'll mean you'll be a member sooner. Getting the membership to start in the summer (the memberships are usually sent out in the middle of August) will mean the already minute chances you have for tickets (being a member doesn't change much until you're with it for 6/7+ years) will be erased, as everyone has already sent in their orders for the next season.

Yeah, I know it's hard to get tickets even with Membership, but I still want to join. The application form they sent me was for Jan this year, so I'll send it and they can charge me whatever for it.
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby lau03143 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:41 pm

lau03143 wrote:Yeah, I know it's hard to get tickets even with Membership, but I still want to join. The application form they sent me was for Jan this year, so I'll send it and they can charge me whatever for it.

Got my membership through, £20 for the remainder of the season.
Last edited by lau03143 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby munichfan » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Firstly, it's very silly to publicly announce your membership number.

Secondly, that's not your membership number. That's your customer reference number. The membership number will be under 200,000.

And thirdly, in your signature you say "red, white and blue". Bayern's official team colours are red and white. Blue is for the city rivals.
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion