You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

How did you start to support Bayern

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: How did you start to support Bayern

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:30 pm

because my ppl were too good... and also accepted to fight their war ... we served as their base... at the time many were PRO Italian and many got arrested and sent first to Egypt and later to Ghana (where many found their death)
Those 6 were part of (actually not all of them) of a big protest because we were promised a new constitution and this never happened and because the high prices of bread and the every day things, lack of jobs (cause WWI brought a lot of work to Malta and no bombs contrary to WWII where we were the most mombed place after Dresden) !
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby harry-muc » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:22 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
harry-muc wrote:im from munich, so its not the question why im bayern fan, but how i became a die hard fan. the first match i recall was the european champions final against porto (age 8 ), i was so sad, because we where the better team and i thought it was not fair that we lost. then came the semifinal losses against milan and red star belgrade...then i became a teen (age 13) and my thoughts went more about girls and "coolness". in the season 91/92 bayern was really bad and for a short time there was a slight danger of being relegated....on a table in school someone wrote "bayern-->2nd league", that made me angry and the fire was burning hotter than ever. i began to go to the stadium (not very often...because of the money) and the biggest game was the uefa cup final first leg against bordeaux (my father organised 2 tickets from a friend...best thing he ever did for me). then i got a job and was able to afford tickets more often...normaly südkurve was sold out, so i bought the cheapest available and sneaked in to support the team. then came 99, we where at the public viewing at olympic stadium...after the game i stayed at olympic park, i drank and sobbed and drank and sobbed. the year after it where the semifinals... 4 matches against madrid, 3 wins... but eliminated...i thought it wasnt meant to be for us to win the cl. a few weeks later i became my first (of several) bayern tattoo. maybe it was my lucky charm, because we know what happened next season...the last matchday in hamburg and the penalties against valencia, we where in olympic stadium again...and the moment oli parried the final penalty was the most emotional moment of my life...i screamed and cried of joy...it was an explosion of feelings and the night at leopoldstraße was complete happiness. the years since then where similar (2012 and 2013), but one thing is certain, you cant value the great victories the same way if you havent suffered the great losses.
so thats my story and i experienced, that my love for the club growed with the sad moments, not with the successful ones.
thanks for reading...

Wow ... Really enjoyed reading it.
You exp first hand living there... I remember all but bar the porto match (i was 4yo) & the Rel threat...tbh was not aware of it...
I have a question for you. I have the impression that most Muncheners support the donkeys in blue; am I right?

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

i would say thats a myth, but compared to the success of both clubs they have a lot of fans in munich... i would say 1/3 blue 2/3 red of munich fans. but in munich live a lot of "zuagroaste"...so there are a lot of fans of other german and international clubs, and many of them are against bayern...because we are the best. :mrgreen:

@ nm462272: ok, i will make some pictures. can i just load it up on the forum?
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:24 pm

harry-muc wrote:@ nm462272: ok, i will make some pictures. can i just load it up on the forum?

I know it's possible, but I'm not sure how...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby harry-muc » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:14 pm

nm462272 wrote:
harry-muc wrote:@ nm462272: ok, i will make some pictures. can i just load it up on the forum?

I know it's possible, but I'm not sure how...

done. im a computer genius. :roll:
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion