You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hoeness vs Beckenbauer vs Rummenigge vs ?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Who is the most important person out these three?

Hoeness
66%
Beckenbauer
31%
Rummenigge
3%
other
No votes

Total votes : 35

Hoeness vs Beckenbauer vs Rummenigge vs ?

Postby vijay92 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:18 pm

For me personally its Uli he took the club from losses to probably the best financed club in the world. With no debt and a value of 1bilion,its his masterwork that the club is in this position now. Beckenbauer was the greatest player for us but was he the most influential person of them all in the club history or is it rummenigge.

Who out of these three do you think is the most influential character in Bayern Munich history or is it someone else?
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Hoeness vs Beckenbauer vs Rummenigge vs ?

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Definitely Uli
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:33 pm

Uli Hoeness

But To be honest , all of them were great

Uli,Kalle and Der Kaiser
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Right now I like Rumme the most because he has such respect from all clubs in Europe. Good relation with Laporta and head of the G18. He's also the one who implemented the Financial Fairplay.

but even with KHR as my fav I have to say Uli has been the most important person.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby flohe » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:24 pm

Hi, i have a ball (from Gerd Muller's shop 1975) with the autograph of F. Beckenbauer, K.H. Rummenigge, U. Hoeness, K. Schwarzenbeck, S. Maier, P. Breitner....and all the players of the 1975 team.
Can you please give me an idea of the value of this ball.
Kind regards
flohe
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nancyd589 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:24 am

Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:36 am

Of course all of them are great and important... But Uli is something else for me....
He has the biggest role in the development of the club for the last 30 years....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby The Spyware » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:59 am

It's no just the development

Uli represents the Bavarian heart and Mentality 100%
I love his undiplomatic Very Open ,Very Clear and Courageous opinions in every thing Regards Bayern
Very straight and Very Agressive and Passionate regarding Bayern, Doesn't have any emotions or any other good words toward any other club in the world and doesn't hesitate to kick the a$$ of anyother team or anyone making even the little of damage to Bayern (Unlike Rumminege who is always diplomatic)
and still a very good person and very successful one

I respect Rumminege and Franz Very Very Much But as you said Hoeness is just very Unique
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Element » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:39 am

Beckenbauer , Rummenigge and Hoeness ARE ALL LEGENDS

Hoeness was named the best Manager in Germany (like it is something surprising )

BUT

Rummenigge is my man

He is Smooth and a Diplomat , and he is the only one who speaks directly to the fans

Hoeness is A Financial Mastermind, Look at how we were when he became our manager , and look at us now , WE are the 4th Richest Club , and the RICHEST without any Debts

but sometimes too patient with The Squad, and a big mouth

Beckenbauer was a legendary Coach and player , but i ahte the fact that he loves to express his feelings and ideas(sometimes stupid) to the press directly
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCB general » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:54 pm

Uli is FC Bayern München... at least 50-60%. From 1979. when he started to be a general manager until today, he bought many excellent players, bringed Heynckes, Trappatoni, Hitzfeld, Magath, Gaal and other coaches in our club, moved us on our beautiful stadium Allianz Arena... Of all club history achievements, at least 50-60% are his and it's the one of the main reasons why is today Bayern a big club(and when we count his football period for us in his entire playing carrer). A great legend and one of top 3 Bayerns biggest fans all time. =D> :thumbup:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby warlock1307 » Mon May 23, 2011 6:48 pm

There can be only one GREAT person at this club and that is Franz Beckenbauer. A superb leader as a player, as a coach and as a person in every respect.
It is not the strong one that wins, the one that wins is strong
warlock1307
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby warlock1307 » Mon May 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Hence the title bestowed upon him "DER KAISER"
It is not the strong one that wins, the one that wins is strong
warlock1307
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby München Minded » Mon May 23, 2011 6:57 pm

As a player or as a decision maker at Bayern -- I had a toss up between Hoeness and Beckenbauer -- both were excellent players and both have had important roles in management -- but I went for Hoeness, due to when he was sporting director he pulled off some amazing transfers and kept our team in check to allow us to win the CL once again in 2001 since the 70s. I feel now without him and Nerlinger replacing him, we have coasted. and Hoeness has no qualms with his big mouth like Beckenbauer as President.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby armbrust » Mon May 23, 2011 9:42 pm

I prefer to think that they work together just like a Rolex.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nur4bayern » Tue May 24, 2011 5:47 am

Why just pick one?

Not to sound blasphemous, but Der Kaiser, KHR and Uli are the Father, Son and Holy Spirit of FC Bayern. The Bayern triumvirate have all led the team on the field, on the sidelines and behind the scenes in team management. Each has a unique manner and personality but their common denominator is their absolute commitment to "unser Klub" (our club). There is no doubt in my mind that Bayern München is the powerhouse we all love because of their collective abilities. In other words, the sum of their talents is greater than their individual ones. Remove one of them from the equation and Bayern is not nearly as special.

Let's salute all of them by raising a krug of Paulaner Weissbier, say ein Prosit and sing Stern des Südens in their honor!
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion