You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hoeness vs Beckenbauer vs Rummenigge vs ?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Who is the most important person out these three?

Hoeness
66%
Beckenbauer
31%
Rummenigge
3%
other
No votes

Total votes : 35

Re: Hoeness vs Beckenbauer vs Rummenigge vs ?

Postby warlock1307 » Tue May 24, 2011 4:55 pm

nur4bayern wrote:Why just pick one?

Not to sound blasphemous, but Der Kaiser, KHR and Uli are the Father, Son and Holy Spirit of FC Bayern. The Bayern triumvirate have all led the team on the field, on the sidelines and behind the scenes in team management. Each has a unique manner and personality but their common denominator is their absolute commitment to "unser Klub" (our club). There is no doubt in my mind that Bayern München is the powerhouse we all love because of their collective abilities. In other words, the sum of their talents is greater than their individual ones. Remove one of them from the equation and Bayern is not nearly as special.

Let's salute all of them by raising a krug of Paulaner Weissbier, say ein Prosit and sing Stern des Südens in their honor!

Yes, I concur with your view that all three are actually working as one to make Bayern what it is today. Well said.
It is not the strong one that wins, the one that wins is strong
warlock1307
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby München Minded » Tue May 24, 2011 11:53 pm

Hope to see Kahn on this list one day. With these three aging we need a new generation to take over in the next 5-10 years and ex-players who identify with the club. But what a 3-some we had running Bayern all these years, along with Breitner, etc. -- great team of ex-Bayern players.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern4l » Wed May 25, 2011 5:25 pm

We all agree that every one of them done a great things for the club. But if I have to pick only one, then I choose Rummenigge.
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby München Minded » Wed May 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Rummenigge is awesome too, but I am curious why YOU think so over the others. Thanks.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby bayern4l » Sat May 28, 2011 1:36 pm

There is no any particular reason. Really. :)
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion