You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Good places to sit in Allianz Arena?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Good places to sit in Allianz Arena?

Postby mjun5000 » Tue May 08, 2012 9:09 am

I'm going to go for the Bayern vs Netherlands friendly and was wondering if anyone who's been in the Allianz Arena can give some advice on a good place to sit? I'm planning on getting a ticket in the Südkurve, just to experience it while I can. The blocks still open are 112, 113, 114, 115, and 116...can anyone give me advice about which block would be the best for seeing the game, and whether I should get a ticket near the back, the middle, or the front? (The seating plan is at http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/media/na ... ngplan.jpg) Thanks so much in advance! :D
mjun5000
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Good places to sit in Allianz Arena?

Postby Frostbone » Tue May 08, 2012 9:46 am

Probably the 116 is the best in the available blocks as the others are straight behind goal?
Frostbone
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Good places to sit in Allianz Arena?

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:20 am

go as far away from the goal line as you can:)...I would choose last row of 114:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to General Bayern Discussion