You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Good luck in the Final

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Good luck in the Final

Postby Paul 1300 » Sun May 12, 2013 9:35 am

Good Morning from a Spurs fan, please forgive my lack of German

I would like to wish all the best for the final against Dortmund and I hope you win what should be a fantastic game.

Those of you that are travelling to the game, Welcome to my country and I hope you have a nice time and enjoy England, although watch out for the over the top prices in London, but if you get the chance try some real British Ale I recommend any Adnams beer if it is available.

I think Dortmund will be tough opponents to beat,and it is a game I am really looking forward to, it is a shame that it is not being played in Germany as both sets of fans will have to travel although it will be a great opportunity for many of you to visit this once great nation ( and thank you to Germany for supporting the failing economies of the rest of Europe)
Paul 1300
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Good luck in the Final

Postby Paul 1300 » Sun May 12, 2013 11:57 am

I did not mean to cause any offence, it was meant as a Joke as a positive comment, but that is general picture painted over here is that the German economy is the only one with serious growth in Europe and the Euro would be in trouble without it, and your right this forum is not about politics but it was a throw away comment

German Football has certainly improved in the last few years and Bayerns appearance in two finals in as many years is testament to that and if you are coming to London enjoy your visit

At Spurs we have Stefan Freund as assistant manager and is much loved by the fans as he was a very passionate player, and his picture with the Word Arbite! underneath posted on the net
Paul 1300
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Sun May 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Don't worry about it, mate, hope Spurs make Europe this week! :D
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Paul 1300 » Sun May 12, 2013 1:31 pm

Thank you
Would be nice to meet you in the Final next year
Paul 1300
Getting the hang of it

Postby samaj » Sun May 12, 2013 1:44 pm

Paul 1300 wrote:Good Morning from a Spurs fan, please forgive my lack of German

I would like to wish all the best for the final against Dortmund and I hope you win what should be a fantastic game.

Those of you that are travelling to the game, Welcome to my country and I hope you have a nice time and enjoy England, although watch out for the over the top prices in London, but if you get the chance try some real British Ale I recommend any Adnams beer if it is available.

I think Dortmund will be tough opponents to beat,and it is a game I am really looking forward to, it is a shame that it is not being played in Germany as both sets of fans will have to travel although it will be a great opportunity for many of you to visit this once great nation ( and thank you to Germany for supporting the failing economies of the rest of Europe)

Thanks a lot, I myself live in England, and I really hope you guys make it to the CL next year. You deserve it.
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 12, 2013 11:35 pm

Thank you! I also hope you make it to Europe. Spurs and Liverpool are the only English teams I don't mind watching.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Cathe » Mon May 13, 2013 2:30 pm

Paul 1300 wrote:
*snipped to shorten quote*

I live in England too and am going on a trip to London soon. Sadly it's a week after the CL final but whatever :P

I hope your team does well :)

I'm not very familiar with English football but whenever a fan of another team comes onto these boards and is friendly, that is always a good thing :D
Bayern - Anime - Gaming - Takarazuka
Cathe
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby Robb3449 » Mon May 13, 2013 4:12 pm

Thanks. I'm really pulling for Spurs to make the CL! [-o< They've become one of my favorite teams to watch and are probably now my 2nd favorite team ( a DISTANT 2nd, mind you :P )
Reggie Jackson (of the 1977 NY Yankees) when asked, "What's the biggest thing you've noticed (about the team) since being injured?" " The magnitude of ME!"
Robb3449
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Borusse » Mon May 13, 2013 7:44 pm

Spurs fan supporting Bayern? Don't you remember what they did to you last year? :D They didnt win the CL when Tottenhamm really needed it. So support Dortmund this time!
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MoFattal » Mon May 13, 2013 9:58 pm

Well, there's a chance that Spurs might not make 4th place after all. This, by the rule of utter nonsense, means that we will the CL this year 8)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Borusse » Mon May 13, 2013 10:09 pm

MoFattal wrote:that we will the CL this year 8)

"You will **** the CL this year?" I guess you left the matter of "win/lose" open. :D
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MoFattal » Tue May 14, 2013 7:58 am

HEY! WE WILL THE CL I SAID!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Return to General Bayern Discussion