You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Go to munich 19th may 2012?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Go to munich 19th may 2012?

Postby MUTU » Thu May 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Scared of getting scammed? Read here: blog/champions-league-final-ticket-scams
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tkhozzo » Thu May 03, 2012 6:02 pm

Thanks MUTU! I was nearly deceived by one scammer Frank Magar, luckily I realize his tricks and I was not fooled at all!
Still I would be in Munich that day! Hope we could watch the great game somewhere in Munich! MIA SAN MIA!
tkhozzo
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAGHU » Thu May 03, 2012 6:41 pm

tkhozzo wrote:Thanks MUTU! I was nearly deceived by one scammer Frank Magar, luckily I realize his tricks and I was not fooled at all!
Still I would be in Munich that day! Hope we could watch the great game somewhere in Munich! MIA SAN MIA!

this is the harvest time for nigerian scammers beware....
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby prince-ali » Thu May 03, 2012 11:18 pm

I am from Toronto/Canada,
I already booked to fly and land in Munich on the 17th. I will be leaving on the 20th.

Non of my buddies were able to make it because it was too expensive for them on such a short notice, but I didn't want to miss this amazing opportunity!!! So.. I will be there, I also have ticket for the Olympiastadium, was planning on sitting there next to 65,000 Munich fans. Not the Allianz Arena but this is the next best thing. I assume everyone would then rush down to the Marienplatz for celebrations after the game. Eitherway, if anyone interested in meeting up or forming a group - let me know.
prince-ali
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iraq

Postby SilentStrike » Fri May 04, 2012 12:55 pm

YES!

we should make a list of who's going to be there for sure...
So far I got:

-SilentStrike
-Prince-Ali
-Frostbone
-mjun5000
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri May 04, 2012 1:15 pm

Everyone should just add their name to the list...

1. SilentStrike
2. Prince-Ali
3. Frostbone
4. mjun5000
5. sch0ll7

Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby tkhozzo » Fri May 04, 2012 4:23 pm

Everyone should just add their name to the list...

1. SilentStrike
2. Prince-Ali
3. Frostbone
4. mjun5000
5. sch0ll7
6. tkhozzo
tkhozzo
Getting the hang of it

Postby Bayernbazi » Sat May 05, 2012 7:02 am

tkhozzo wrote:Everyone should just add their name to the list...

1. SilentStrike
2. Prince-Ali
3. Frostbone
4. mjun5000
5. sch0ll7
6. tkhozzo
7. bayernbazi
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayernbazi » Sat May 05, 2012 7:15 am

I've added my name. At last I've managed to get a ticket for the PV at the Olympiastadion. Not being able to get to real thing, I was really looking forward to watch the match here.

For those still searching for another large public viewing place to be, they are now planning to setup one in theresienwiese as well. This is a large open space to the west, just outside the city centre which is used for Oktoberfest.
http://www.focus.de/sport/fussball/championsleague/champions-league-zweites-public-viewing-auf-theresienwiese-geplant_aid_747756.html

Here is also some more information about the other places;

http://www.ganz-muenchen.de/fussball/champions_league/2012/cl_final_partys_muenchen.html
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Viperx » Tue May 08, 2012 3:12 pm

I will be there as well, along with two friends.
There is no chance to get tickets for the Olympiastadion viewing?
Maybe any locals can help...
Viperx
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue May 08, 2012 6:37 pm

If you know German you can try asking on the official bayern forum champions league > public viewing section (myfcb.de) if you're not registered you'll need to setup an account but be aware that there they are very careful to whom they are giving the tickets because they are trying to keep them within bayern supporters hands as much as possible.

Otherwise try contacting munich ticket by phone (http://www.muenchenticket.de) they are now selling tickets for PV CL-Finale Theresienwiese (the oktoberfest site I mentioned). These cannot be purchased online.

There is an other option but the same warning as for false match tickets applies. There are some advertising on ebay.de but obviously at exaggerated prices even more than 10 X original price.

hope that you manage in your search....
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby CrackaCraig » Tue May 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Me and two buddies booked rooms and flights about 7 months ago: why miss an opportunity to head to Munich, right? Especially for the Champions League Final! Were's flying from Washington DC to Munich and will be there from the 16th until following Monday. We were going to hit up some of the UEFA stuff for the build-up then head to a bar or square downtown to take in all the atmosphere and fans. Couldn't get a tickets through the lottery (shocker) but whatever.

Hopefully run into some of you cats there.

Cheers!
CrackaCraig
First post

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue May 08, 2012 7:56 pm

we will certainly get together:)...

everyone should put their name to the list...and than next week we will set time and place of our "meeting" :)...so we all can spend some time together in Munich.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu May 10, 2012 11:23 am

Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu May 10, 2012 2:25 pm

Ultimate Champions game to light up festival on the 19th @ noon olympiastadion

lineups

FC Bayern All-Stars: Walter Junghans, Harald Dax, Markus Babbel, Harald Cerny, Thomas Helmer, Robert Kovač, Olivier Kreuzer, Stefan Reuter, Paul Breitner, Maurizio Gaudino, Ludwig Kögl, Niko Kovač, Michael Tarnat, Olaf Thon, Giovane Elber, Carsten Jancker, Pierre Littbarski, Roy Makaay, Karl-Heinz Riedle, Alexander Zickler.
Coach: Wolfgang Dremmler

World All-Stars: Edwin van der Sar, Vítor Baía, Patrik Andersson, Celestine Babayaro, Cafu, Fabio Cannavaro, Frank de Boer, Graeme Le Saux, Giovanni van Bronckhorst, Willy Sagnol, Ronald de Boer, Christian Karembeu, Michael Laudrup, Steve McManaman, Agustine 'Jay Jay' Okocha, Patrick Vieira, Zico, Stéphane Chapuisat, Predrag Mijatović, Davor Šuker, Dwight Yorke.
Coach: Ruud Gullit

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=1795669.html?rss=1795669+Ultimate+Champions+game+to+light+up+festival&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=uefa_ucl
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion