You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Go to munich 19th may 2012?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Go to munich 19th may 2012?

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:40 pm

I'll be there. Considering that the tickets for the real thing are out of question and the public viewing event @ Olypiastadion is sold out, are there any friends from Munich who have any idea of alternative good public viewing places ?
Will there be anything around Marienplatz or perhaps English Gardens ?
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby mjun5000 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:20 pm

No-one knows me, but I'll be there! Already booked my flight to Germany from the UK :D And I'm in the draw for tickets...though of course the chances for that aren't too high -____- (Got rejected for Pokal Finale tickets, but I'll be in Berlin for the final as well :D) Now I really wish I had applied for the UEFA general tickets back when they were on sale, but I was a week too late :((((

Same question as Bayernbazi, does anyone know where the public viewings will be? O:
mjun5000
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue May 01, 2012 9:43 am

we could make a list of people coming to munich and we can all get together and watch the game together [hopefully inside the stadium] :)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby mjun5000 » Tue May 01, 2012 2:48 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:we could make a list of people coming to munich and we can all get together and watch the game together [hopefully inside the stadium] :)

I thought the Olympiastadion event is sold out already, though?
mjun5000
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tkhozzo » Tue May 01, 2012 4:41 pm

hi i will be there in munich that day, maybe we can meet somewhere :?
this is my email: tkhozzo@gmail.com
:lol:
tkhozzo
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Stigger » Tue May 01, 2012 8:36 pm

mjun5000 wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:we could make a list of people coming to munich and we can all get together and watch the game together [hopefully inside the stadium] :)

I thought the Olympiastadion event is sold out already, though?

REALLY!!????
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue May 01, 2012 8:40 pm

guys thanks to someone from the official fcb forum I've got this list of other places. It lists the name of location, address and phone number, whether they have a big screen or TV’s, and how many seats they have. I am copying as is so if there are any mistakes, it's not my fault..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paulaner Am Nockherberg (Hochstraße 77, Tel. 459 91 30): Großleinwand im Biergarten, 3000 Sitzplätze

Hofbräukeller (Innere Wiener Straße 19, Tel. 459 92 50): Großleinwand im kleinen Saal, 140 Sitzplätze

Hirschgarten (Hirschgarten 1, Tel. 179 991 19): zwei Großleinwände, drinnen 400 Sitzplätze

Augustinerkeller (Arnulfstraße 52, Tel. 594 393): Leinwand mit neun Quadratmetern im Festsaal, 500 Sitzplätze

Biergarten am Chinesischen Turm im Englischen Garten (Tel. 383 873 10): Fernseher im Biergarten

Biergarten Sankt Emmeransmühle (St. Emmeran 41, Tel. 959 275 94): großer Fernseher innen, 50 Plätze

Max-Emanuel-Brauerei (Adalberstraße 33, Tel. 271 51 58): Leinwand mit sechs qm in Gaststätte, 160 Sitzplätze

Café Roxy (Leopoldstraße 48, Tel. 349 292): zwei TV-Bildschirme und eine neun qm Leinwand, 350 Sitzplätze

Forum Café (Corneliusstraße 2, Tel. 268 818): großer TV-Bildschirm an Bar, 30 Sitzplätze

Café Schiller (Schillerstraße 3, Tel. 557 143): sechs TV-Bildschirme, davon einer in der Toilette, 200 Sitzplätze

Parkcafé (Sophienstraße 7, Tel. 516 179 80): zwei Großleinwände mit je sechs qm, 400 Sitzplätze

Johannis Café (Johannisplatz 15, Tel. 480 12 40): Leinwand, ca. 50 Sitzplätze:

Lenbach (Ottostr. 6, Tel. 549 13 00): Leinwand mit sechs qm, 50 Stehplätze

Golden Horn ( Potzblitznerstr. 33 , Tel. 66 35 221): 1 Schwarz Weiss TV Set ( Old school ) ca. 17,5 Stehplätze + Biergarten mit Hollywoodschaukel

Beach 38 (Friedensstr. 22c, Tel. 638 995 10): Großleinwand im Saal, 150 Sitzplätze

Café Munich (Leopoldstraße 9, Tel. 343 838), zwei Leinwände und drei Fernseher, 500 Sitzplätze

Backstage (Friedensheimer Brücke 7, Tel. 126 61 00): zwei Großleinwände mit je 16 qm, 450 Sitzplätze und 150 Stehplätze

Marriott Champions Sportsbar (Berliner Straße 93, Tel. 360 02 799): Screens und Leinwände, 120 Sitzplätze

Stadion an der Schleißheimerstraße (Schleißheimerstraße 63, Tel. 529 736): zwei Bildschirme mit je sechs qm, daziuzwei TV-Bildschirme, 180 Plätze

Vereinsheim (Occamstraße 8, Tel. 330 886 55): zwei Leinwände, 100 Plätze.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Frostbone » Wed May 02, 2012 4:22 pm

I found a seller who is ready to sell two tickets for 1600.

This is 800e for ticket.

Anyone want to split the cost? We'll meet up in Munich on the day of the final and pay in cash.

PM me for details.
Frostbone
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Wed May 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Frost it wud be a good idea if u say who u are aswell.
Otherwise people think ur just another scammer ;)
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Frostbone » Wed May 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Im not a scammer :)
I am not asking people to forward me money or pay anything.

Just lookin for any person that is gonna be there on May 19th so they'll exchange money for ticket directly. He wont sell 1 ticket only and in not gonna pay for 2 :)
Frostbone
Getting the hang of it

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu May 03, 2012 7:31 am

Hi Frostbone,
Are you aware that that tickets are personalised ? they have some type of electronic chip embedded (RFID) with the original buyer's data which will be checked at the gate and compared with the holder's id.

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/aboutuefa/news/newsid=1790049.html
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Frostbone » Thu May 03, 2012 7:36 am

I am aware of that and this is exactly why I'm not going to pay astronomical prices for them.

There are no chips on the ticket whatsoever, just the name of the person it was supposed to go to.

You can just tell them at the gate that your friend couldn't make it to the game on a last-minute schedule change so he gave you the ticket instead. It always works.
Frostbone
Getting the hang of it

Postby SilentStrike » Thu May 03, 2012 11:30 am

Bayernbazi wrote:Hi Frostbone,
Are you aware that that tickets are personalised ? they have some type of electronic chip embedded (RFID) with the original buyer's data which will be checked at the gate and compared with the holder's id.

The only thing in that article they say about personalized is this: "In addition, UEFA emphasises that tickets for the 2012 UEFA Champions League final are personalised, and that resale of the tickets is prohibited."

Only that it is prohibited.
I doubt they will check 69000 IDs...

The rest of the article is just about possible scammers.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu May 03, 2012 1:19 pm

SilentStrike wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:Hi Frostbone,

The only thing in that article they say about personalized is this: "In addition, UEFA emphasises that tickets for the 2012 UEFA Champions League final are personalised, and that resale of the tickets is prohibited."

Only that it is prohibited.
I doubt they will check 69000 IDs...

The rest of the article is just about possible scammers.

wrong impression, then.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Thu May 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Besides, I've been to football matches before. They've never checked anything.
Just the ticket, and your items to see if you've got illegal things.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion