You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Future Bayern Midfield

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Future Bayern Midfield

Postby Machiavellico » Sat May 09, 2015 11:49 am

How come no one's talking about Draxler anymore as a possible solution for the LW position?

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby bastos80 » Sat May 09, 2015 12:28 pm

Because he's done * all in the last 2 years.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:42 pm

Hojbjerg
Rode
Kimmich
Alaba (maybe too even if I prefer him @ LB)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:56 pm

Maybe its just me, but Rode is kind of a donkey and I can't see him making the cut against Vidal/Thiago/Kimmich/Höjbjerg the next couple of years. If that is the case he won't be here in the future...
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:02 pm

bastos80 wrote:Maybe its just me, but Rode is kind of a donkey and I can't see him making the cut against Vidal/Thiago/Kimmich/Höjbjerg the next couple of years. If that is the case he won't be here in the future...

Granted I have watched the last two friendlies, Rode always looked very confident and composed on the ball. Especially those signature runs thru the midfield he is making a name for himself for and a good eye for goal on some occasions.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:03 pm

Thiago, Alaba, Højbjerg (Gaudino?)
PunkCapitalist

Postby bastos80 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:05 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Maybe its just me, but Rode is kind of a donkey and I can't see him making the cut against Vidal/Thiago/Kimmich/Höjbjerg the next couple of years. If that is the case he won't be here in the future...

Granted I have watched the last two friendlies, Rode always looked very confident and composed on the ball. Especially those signature runs thru the midfield he is making a name for himself for and a good eye for goal on some occasions.

I disagree. A lot of poorly utilized balls and lax passes. I'd say from his passing and technique he is the worst out of Martínez, Rode, Gaudino, Thiago, Lahm, Alonso, Vidal :coffee:
He's probably the hardest worker though, guess that what makes him so popular...He's decent going forwad but if it gets tight in the midfield area he's not of much use.
No disrespect.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

Man if nothing else Bastos you are a man of conviction. :lol: Most normal people have their hearts warmed by seeing conviction on the pitch, but for you there is no forgiveness for a little inefficiency!

I can see what you are saying about Rode's ball distribution, but man if Guardiola could get him to clean that up... Come on imagine that! After all, Müller's play isn't the prettiest either!

BTW Not gonna lie it's my avatar's fault I'm biased.
Last edited by pyrasur on Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Future Bayern Midfield

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

bastos80 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:

I disagree. A lot of poorly utilized balls and lax passes. I'd say from his passing and technique he is the worst out of Martínez, Rode, Gaudino, Thiago, Lahm, Alonso, Vidal :coffee:
He's probably the hardest worker though, guess that what makes him so popular...He's decent going forwad but if it gets tight in the midfield area he's not of much use.
No disrespect.

Your right about his passing and lack of effectiveness in tight spaces, but I tend to have a strong bias to players who show strong work ethic. I just like to think he can evolve into a more complete player while keeping his workhorse attitude. He has a nice shot on him and is deadly anywhere around the penalty box and isn't afraid to run at defenders which disrupts an opposition shape when Bayern look like they are passing in circles cause of lack of creativity. In my opinion those are the type of players who are most reliable especially in big games and no offense was taken no need to be so formal.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:10 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:[quote="bastos80"]Maybe its just me, but Rode is kind of a donkey and I can't see him making the cut against Vidal/Thiago/Kimmich/Höjbjerg the next couple of years. If that is the case he won't be here in the future...

No disrespect.

Your right about his passing and lack of effectiveness in tight spaces, but I tend to have a strong bias to players who show strong work ethic. I just like to think he can evolve into a more complete player while keeping his workhorse attitude. He has a nice shot on him and is deadly anywhere around the penalty box and isn't afraid to run at defenders which disrupts an opposition shape when Bayern look like they are passing in circles cause of lack of creativity. In my opinion those are the type of players who are most reliable especially in big games and no offense was taken no need to be so formal.[/quote]
I think Højbjerg has the same attitudes people like on Rode but with much more potential. He's the one I'm rooting for for that midfield place alongside Alaba and Thiago (Gaudino - I see Luca in a Thiago-like role).
PunkCapitalist

Postby pyrasur » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:27 pm

Did you download the Danish keyboard or do you have some special way of writing his name correctly? I want to write it correctly but having more than four keyboards is a pain, and I'm not giving up my emoji one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:43 pm

pyrasur wrote:Did you download the Danish keyboard or do you have some special way of writing his name correctly? I want to write it correctly but having more than four keyboards is a pain, and I'm not giving up my emoji one

Set up an autocorrect for his name, that's what I did for Müller, and Götze, it's the lazy way!
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:45 pm

Genius! Why have I been doing it my way the whole time...?

pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:00 pm

pyrasur wrote:Did you download the Danish keyboard or do you have some special way of writing his name correctly? I want to write it correctly but having more than four keyboards is a pain, and I'm not giving up my emoji one

On my phone the default Android keyboard in English yields ø if I hold down the o for a second (it can also yield óôöòõō and œ). On a PC you should try the English Alternative International Layout with deadkeys or something like that for your keyboard (can't tell you how is it called because I usually use Linux and Windows calls it slightly differently).
PunkCapitalist

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:48 pm

sherpthederp wrote:

Set up an autocorrect for his name, that's what I did for Müller, and Götze, it's the lazy way!

Oh really really cool idea :) I installed this Chrome extension and now I can, hassle-free, type Højbjerg, Müller, Götze, Ribéry, Martínez and (vying for a thanks from tflags here) Thiago Alcântara. I wish I could thank more than once!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion