You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Future Bayern Midfield

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Future Bayern Midfield

Postby xevi » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:02 am

I expect this (at least on 2015-2016):

-----------------neuer
-----------------starke

----boateng--J. Martinez---badstuber
-----benatia---hojbjerg (dm)--dante

lahm--schweinsteiger--thiago--alaba
kimmich---rode------gaudino--bernat

----robben----lewandowski--gotze
-----kurt---------muller------ribery

hojbjerg would play mainly on a 4-3-3 but i like a 3-4-3.gives a sense to j. Martinez with guardiola as trainer. Lahm and alaba would eventually play as CM and with schweinsteiger and thiago we would have 4 top CM. In this case is guadiola couldn't say we haven't enough cm playing against a top team who can play as he wants (excepts for schweinsteiger maybe). Anyway we also have rode and gaudino.
as dm j. Martinez and hojbjerg would be enough.

i would sell x alonso and rafinha for hojbjerg and kimmich. If every thing is right with our mf we would have some relativity young players with alaba, thiago, gaudino, rode, j. Martinez and hojbjerg (6) and just 2 old players and we could keep lahm.for some years yet with schweinsteiger leaving on 2016-17
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:31 am

Why the hell are so many people against Rafinha and into those young boys who arent ready yet :s
Ottomeister13

Postby xevi » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:20 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:Why the hell are so many people against Rafinha and into those young boys who arent ready yet :s

We paid 7M € for kimmich. It's a signing a lo bernat in my opinion and as i don't see him bought to overbook more our midfield, he seems a properly RB. We need a RB for big games (lahm) and one when lahm plays as Cm. The same with alaba and bernat.so we have already bought kimmich for 7M. He won't play in Fcb II and he won't go on loan. We have 3 RB: lahm is a must and among rafinha and kimmich (just signed) probably the brazilian is leaving us.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:24 am

I sometimes wonder on what kind of drugs certain people are.. All those bullshit rumors of players that are leaving us just because a diaper boy joined us, who didnt even have a single practise with us yet. So yeah, Rafinha is leaving indeed because he has no competition at all on the RB position and he is playing as much as never before for Bayern this season in one of the biggest clubs in the world.. indeed.. lets leave.. #-o
Ottomeister13

Postby pyrasur » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:44 am

Yeah. I'm not going to hold my breath for Lahm to show up at RB again. Kimmich is going to understudy Rafinha for a while until the bosses decide if, not when, he is good enough to feature.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby nm462272 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:23 pm

Exactly. Kimmich may be a talent for the future, but he hasn't even played in the Bundesliga yet. Rafina is a proven player at Bayern, especially his performance this year - Bayern won't ditch him for an unproven commodity.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:20 pm

How has Gundogan been playing this season, if he is close to his 12/13 season form he would be a good fit in the midfield.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nm462272 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:23 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:How has Gundogan been playing this season, if he is close to his 12/13 season form he would be a good fit in the midfield.

I've heard he's been like the rest of the team - hit or miss.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:19 pm

A modern 3331 Pep tried at Barca already.

Mr. X and Mr. Y will be key.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pittbay » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:10 am

bastos80 wrote:Image

Højbjerg and Bernat maybe? Although I do think a proper attacking LW would be best.
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby AllensRoten » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:20 am

Pittbay wrote:

Højbjerg and Bernat maybe? Although I do think a proper attacking LW would be best.

Now that I look at this formation, it really makes me happy we did move Lahm to cm. Essentially we've been preparing ourselves to learn to play without being dependent on him in defense. What Lahm does at RB will probably not be replicated for a long time, atleast no one seems to be developing in that direction, maaaaybe kimmich. But what he does offer in the midfield is extremely valuable, and we also have the talent to fill his place perfectly in the midfield. What he offers is possession in the midfield, and the player that could easily replace him is Thiago. Who, like Lahm, is essential to the midfield.

Honestly we can thank Pep for that stroke of brilliance. Now, if only we could fill in the gap for Robbery, we would be all set.
AllensRoten
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby endrity » Thu May 07, 2015 9:29 am

AllensRoten wrote:
Pittbay wrote:

Now that I look at this formation, it really makes me happy we did move Lahm to cm. Essentially we've been preparing ourselves to learn to play without being dependent on him in defense. What Lahm does at RB will probably not be replicated for a long time, atleast no one seems to be developing in that direction, maaaaybe kimmich. But what he does offer in the midfield is extremely valuable, and we also have the talent to fill his place perfectly in the midfield. What he offers is possession in the midfield, and the player that could easily replace him is Thiago. Who, like Lahm, is essential to the midfield.

Honestly we can thank Pep for that stroke of brilliance. Now, if only we could fill in the gap for Robbery, we would be all set.

So you prepare yourself for when Lahm is not going to play at RB by not playing him there now? Yeah, imagine Barca doing the same by not playing Messi since, you know, he will retire one day.

That is one of the stupidest decisions Pep has made at Bayern and one which has had some serious long term implications for this team. Destroying the 12-13 midfield and turning it into what has become now is the biggest hole he will leave behind whenever he walks away from Bayern.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mustbeenyou » Fri May 08, 2015 5:14 pm

Some amazing line-ups in the middle, the Kroos sale still confusses me though.
mustbeenyou
First post

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby nm462272 » Fri May 08, 2015 5:19 pm

mustbeenyou wrote:Some amazing line-ups in the middle, the Kroos sale still confusses me though.

He didn't want to play for Bayern anymore, whatever the reason may be. Bayern also felt he was expendable.

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby German-American » Fri May 08, 2015 10:33 pm

Sow ho could be the "mr.y"? Timo Werner might be good to get, Stuttgart are probably going to be relegated so there is a good chance he might leave. He has a lot of talent and hes super young, which is also a downside. Oscar might leave chelsea and he is realy good. Koke is a fricken god and can be used in multiple places, but he'd be expensive (we might be able to work something out with athletico since we sold Mandzukic to them without much fuss and cheap). Isco might leave apparently so he could be someone to look at. Griezman looks like he's going to Chelsea...I can see that one happening to. De Bruyne.....would have to play a lot and he's more central
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion