You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Special Photos.. !

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Special Photos.. !

Postby SouthernStar » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:51 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:What a f*cking disgrace. They have very rapidly become my #1 most hated team, even more than Man United. I hate them because of their fans' arrogance, because a lot of them are sore winners, because of their carefree spending and because of their love and idolizaton of a known criminal.

Which fans did that? Ch€£$hit?! I hope they removed that damn awful graffiti. And I think I know what I'll do when I ever go to Stamford Bridge :twisted:

Happier note :D

SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:12 am

I don't know if i can hate any team more than Man U, there cockiness and numerous bandwagon fans equal to that of Barcelona are like an endless stream of telemarketers calling u 24/7
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby BayernLove » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:38 am

Chel$ki fans are worse. Arrogance, bandwagoning, AND Russian blood-money. Can't get much worse.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernLove » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:39 am

SouthernStar wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:What a f*cking disgrace. They have very rapidly become my #1 most hated team, even more than Man United. I hate them because of their fans' arrogance, because a lot of them are sore winners, because of their carefree spending and because of their love and idolizaton of a known criminal.

Which fans did that? Ch€£$hit?! I hope they removed that damn awful graffiti. And I think I know what I'll do when I ever go to Stamford Bridge :twisted:

WHAT'S WITH THE BLOODY ORANGE? IT LOOKS LIKE UTTER SHIT! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:03 am

BayernLove wrote:Chel$ki fans are worse. Arrogance, bandwagoning, AND Russian blood-money. Can't get much worse.

But there more annoying Man U fans than Chelski fans by far!!!!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby SouthernStar » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:06 am

BayernLove wrote:WHAT'S WITH THE BLOODY ORANGE? IT LOOKS LIKE UTTER SHIT! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It's actually red... albeit a very "warm" red in the original picture, which is why it looks like orange. :roll: I fix the color embedment in Photoshop, hopefully the internet is not going to get rid of the colour information too much now.

SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby BayernLove » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:16 am

Better. I'm tired of this orange madness at the club. This is madness!
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:43 am

SouthernStar wrote:Which fans did that? Ch€£$hit?! I hope they removed that damn awful graffiti. And I think I know what I'll do when I ever go to Stamford Bridge

It's probably more likely to be 1860 Munich fans, but the implication is Chelsea. Either way, I took the chance to rant at Chelsea fans.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:47 am

BayernLove wrote:Chel$ki fans are worse. Arrogance, bandwagoning, AND Russian blood-money. Can't get much worse.

Not to mention no history. A lot of them wouldn't have been Chelsea supporters 15 years ago. At least Man United have some history.

Firefox1234 wrote:But there more annoying Man U fans than Chelski fans by far!!!!

It's probably just a thing of the moment, but a lot of Man Utd fans I know have become much less arrogant recently, probably because last season brought them back to reality. They will probably go back to their old selves once they start winning though.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLove » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:20 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
SouthernStar wrote:Which fans did that? Ch€£$hit?! I hope they removed that damn awful graffiti. And I think I know what I'll do when I ever go to Stamford Bridge

It's probably more likely to be 1860 Munich fans, but the implication is Chelsea. Either way, I took the chance to rant at Chelsea fans.

I'm calling Dortcunt. The bastards probably needed something to fall back on after the loss :twisted:
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:23 pm

FUK!!!! DortCUNT!! What i wud giv to sock Klopp in the face!!!!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:26 pm

Can we please completely stop the obscenities and disrespect to the opponents like RIGHT AWAY? Thanks.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLove » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:FUK!!!! DortCUNT!! What i wud giv to sock Klopp in the face!!!!

R.I.P English.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Mazen96 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:55 am

SouthernStar wrote:

You know, I'm in London right now, and Stamford Bridge's a 10 minute subway ride away. :wink:

BayernLove wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:FUK!!!! DortCUNT!! What i wud giv to sock Klopp in the face!!!!

R.I.P English.

In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:05 am

Mazen96 wrote:You know, I'm in London right now, and Stamford Bridge's a 10 minute subway ride away.

Go for it!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion