You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Kits & Merchandise

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

new strip

Postby frankie13 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:45 pm

any signs of a new strip coming out soon and lets hope its not another man u clone strip :?:
frankie13
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: new strip

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:42 pm

frankie13 wrote:any signs of a new strip coming out soon and lets hope its not another man u clone strip :?:

WHAT :?: :roll: now say it again in english please.
Last edited by FC Bajern on Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FC Bajern

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:43 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
frankie13 wrote:any signs of a new strip coming out soon and lets hope its not another man u clone strip :?:

FC Bajern: Please don't be nasty :? frankie13 is asking if we're going to get a new kit and is hoping it's not another Manchester United clone.

frankie13: the designs are, as far as I know, not done by Bayern but by the kit suppliers. Also, the new kits come out in time for new seasons and never in mid-season.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby draconaut » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:25 am

I have no idea what u guys are talking about! :roll:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:50 pm

draconaut wrote:I have no idea what u guys are talking about! :roll:

They're talking about the kit colours.Like bayern has all red and manu had red jerseys and white bottom.
Werder has a combination of white and green.
I think the guy should have mentioned stripes.Even i was not able to understand.
Our alternate kit is/was really the coolest.Black with red.Red devils :twisted:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:56 pm

For those who still didn't understand
Home one
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:03 pm

Manu's one
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:22 pm

MUTU wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:

FC Bajern: Please don't be nasty :? frankie13 is asking if we're going to get a new kit and is hoping it's not another Manchester United clone.

frankie13: the designs are, as far as I know, not done by Bayern but by the kit suppliers. Also, the new kits come out in time for new seasons and never in mid-season.

nasty? that's not the right word to use here. I just let him know that I didn't understand what he said, what are you the angel around here, people can talk for themselves
FC Bajern

Postby fa » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:47 pm

Cmon guys, this is exactly the thing that makes international forums so funny..
We all speak English, yet none of us speaks the same :D

So just all keep smiling, because there are more important issues in the world than this one :!:

Hmms, gonna make a JOKE threat :lol:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:29 pm

dracus wrote:Manu's one

BOO!!!!!!! Where's the emoticon of someone getting sick?
Last edited by tracylynn on Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:31 pm

dracus wrote:For those who still didn't understand
Home one

YEAH!!!!!!!! Just seeing that kit just makes me feel so good.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby draconaut » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:19 pm

tracylynn wrote:
dracus wrote:For those who still didn't understand
Home one

YEAH!!!!!!!! Just seeing that kit just makes me feel so good.

I prefer the new one with stripes on the arms! :D
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:31 am

FC Bajern wrote:
MUTU wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:

nasty? that's not the right word to use here. I just let him know that I didn't understand what he said, what are you the angel around here, people can talk for themselves

Cool down.I know Mark did a little wrong using the word :twisted: 'nasty' but that happens sometimes.Dont take this seriously :wink:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:51 pm

I think Bremen have a really unique strip, I really like it. As for Bayern's, I prefer the away strip hehe and it took me a while to like the CL one but I do now.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:40 pm

Mirage wrote:I think Bremen have a really unique strip, I really like it. As for Bayern's, I prefer the away strip hehe and it took me a while to like the CL one but I do now.

away one?....you mean the golden color that we used last year? Or the white one this year?

CL jersey(the black one) is cool..It's one of the best club jerseys I have ever seen.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion