You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

new strip

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

What do you think of Bayern's new third kit?

It's the most beautiful kit of all time!
No votes
It's the most beautiful Bayern kit ever
7%
It's one of the greatest kits Bayern had
13%
It's good but not great
33%
It's average
13%
It's below average
20%
It's one of the ugliest kits Bayern had
7%
It's the ugliest Bayern kit ever
No votes
It's an abomination. The worst kit in football history!
7%

Total votes : 15

new strip

Postby frankie13 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:45 pm

any signs of a new strip coming out soon and lets hope its not another man u clone strip :?:
frankie13
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: new strip

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:42 pm

frankie13 wrote:any signs of a new strip coming out soon and lets hope its not another man u clone strip :?:

WHAT :?: :roll: now say it again in english please.
Last edited by FC Bajern on Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FC Bajern

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:43 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
frankie13 wrote:any signs of a new strip coming out soon and lets hope its not another man u clone strip :?:

FC Bajern: Please don't be nasty :? frankie13 is asking if we're going to get a new kit and is hoping it's not another Manchester United clone.

frankie13: the designs are, as far as I know, not done by Bayern but by the kit suppliers. Also, the new kits come out in time for new seasons and never in mid-season.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby draconaut » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:25 am

I have no idea what u guys are talking about! :roll:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:50 pm

draconaut wrote:I have no idea what u guys are talking about! :roll:

They're talking about the kit colours.Like bayern has all red and manu had red jerseys and white bottom.
Werder has a combination of white and green.
I think the guy should have mentioned stripes.Even i was not able to understand.
Our alternate kit is/was really the coolest.Black with red.Red devils :twisted:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:56 pm

For those who still didn't understand
Home one
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:03 pm

Manu's one
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:22 pm

MUTU wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:

FC Bajern: Please don't be nasty :? frankie13 is asking if we're going to get a new kit and is hoping it's not another Manchester United clone.

frankie13: the designs are, as far as I know, not done by Bayern but by the kit suppliers. Also, the new kits come out in time for new seasons and never in mid-season.

nasty? that's not the right word to use here. I just let him know that I didn't understand what he said, what are you the angel around here, people can talk for themselves
FC Bajern

Postby fa » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:47 pm

Cmon guys, this is exactly the thing that makes international forums so funny..
We all speak English, yet none of us speaks the same :D

So just all keep smiling, because there are more important issues in the world than this one :!:

Hmms, gonna make a JOKE threat :lol:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:29 pm

dracus wrote:Manu's one

BOO!!!!!!! Where's the emoticon of someone getting sick?
Last edited by tracylynn on Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:31 pm

dracus wrote:For those who still didn't understand
Home one

YEAH!!!!!!!! Just seeing that kit just makes me feel so good.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby draconaut » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:19 pm

tracylynn wrote:
dracus wrote:For those who still didn't understand
Home one

YEAH!!!!!!!! Just seeing that kit just makes me feel so good.

I prefer the new one with stripes on the arms! :D
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:31 am

FC Bajern wrote:
MUTU wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:

nasty? that's not the right word to use here. I just let him know that I didn't understand what he said, what are you the angel around here, people can talk for themselves

Cool down.I know Mark did a little wrong using the word :twisted: 'nasty' but that happens sometimes.Dont take this seriously :wink:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:51 pm

I think Bremen have a really unique strip, I really like it. As for Bayern's, I prefer the away strip hehe and it took me a while to like the CL one but I do now.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:40 pm

Mirage wrote:I think Bremen have a really unique strip, I really like it. As for Bayern's, I prefer the away strip hehe and it took me a while to like the CL one but I do now.

away one?....you mean the golden color that we used last year? Or the white one this year?

CL jersey(the black one) is cool..It's one of the best club jerseys I have ever seen.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion