You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

new strip

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

What do you think of Bayern's new third kit?

It's the most beautiful kit of all time!
No votes
It's the most beautiful Bayern kit ever
7%
It's one of the greatest kits Bayern had
13%
It's good but not great
33%
It's average
13%
It's below average
20%
It's one of the ugliest kits Bayern had
7%
It's the ugliest Bayern kit ever
No votes
It's an abomination. The worst kit in football history!
7%

Total votes : 15

Bayern Gear

Postby wrestler72 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:24 pm

I live in the U.S. and have been following Bayern for quite some time now. I've been looking to get some Bayern gear, mainly from their official website. Only thing is i dont know if they will ship it out to the U.S and even if they did it would take forever and cost an arm and a leg. Does anyone know of a site that sells what the official Bayern site sells here in the U.S.?
wrestler72
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:50 pm

They definitely ship to the US and it's actually pretty quick, I got my Ribery jersey within a week from when I ordered it. I don't know how much shipping cost though because I ordered some other stuff and got free shipping because I had spent enough. All I've heard about other sites (worldsoccershop, etc) are horror stories about quality/authenticity/not attaching player's names/numbers for you. So if that's not a problem go for it, but I'd stick with the official shop.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:10 pm

soccerpro. or prosoccer, eurosport, fogdog.com and soccernucleaus. the last one is the best
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:30 pm

the ESPN soccer website www.soccernet.com also sells official Bayern gear as well as for many other teams. The stuff ain't cheap but actually cheaper than buying it from any European provider (including the Bayern website) directly.

Don't buy knock-offs, as much as they might look authentic in a picture, once you have the product in your hands you can tell the abismal difference in quality...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

08/09 Season new kits?

Postby FCBinNYC » Sun May 11, 2008 5:19 pm

Have you guys seen these?
Apparently that's the new CL kit, and this is the new away kit:
If these are the real deal, I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the away one, I like this season's black kits better. But I'm a huge fan of the white one, kind of a throwback to the 70s away jerseys. Of course, I assume they'll have 4 stars instead of 3! Thoughts?
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby medin69 » Sun May 11, 2008 6:33 pm

i like those white :)
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby likma » Sun May 11, 2008 6:53 pm

Both looks nice to me.
likma
Getting the hang of it

Postby MunchenFC » Sun May 11, 2008 9:15 pm

wow, nice :)
they should make a new home jersey too
it's not my favorite looking jersy
that's for sure
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby snottyp » Mon May 12, 2008 5:23 am

i like them too, but i guess they will have to but a fourth star on them now :)
snottyp
Getting the hang of it

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon May 12, 2008 6:20 pm

I love the white jersey!!!!..

and yes, it should have 4 stars...:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcelber87 » Mon May 12, 2008 7:26 pm

I dont know if the white one is real. It looks very photoshopped. i could be wrong though. When someone online posted the current bayern home kit last year, I didn't believe it because it was so ugly...oh well. The away kit is ok, not great. It looks like a more dull version of this years UEFA kit. As long as we win, I dont give a f#!k what we wear. :)
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MunchenFC » Mon May 12, 2008 11:18 pm

fcelber87 wrote:I dont know if the white one is real. It looks very photoshopped. i could be wrong though. When someone online posted the current bayern home kit last year, I didn't believe it because it was so ugly...oh well. The away kit is ok, not great. It looks like a more dull version of this years UEFA kit. As long as we win, I dont give a f#!k what we wear. :)

:lol: :lol:
hah, agreed about the home jerseys
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue May 13, 2008 5:45 pm

Yeah, I like the home ones now. I think our signings had something to do with my acceptance and then purchase. But back to the ones I posted above, have a look at this:
http://www.tz-online.de/de/sport/fcbayern/artikel_38691.html

Apparently that's bad lighting on the photo I posted, if that's true. I don't know how reliable a source tz is, but it should be noted that the first sentence in the article is that this has yet to be confirmed. Plus that photo looks pretty bootleg. Not sure what to make of this, but I'd rather have black than blue! The white one remains kickass, however. :D
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Old Jersey of Bayern Muchen - Lothar Matthäus ?

Postby KSKBolé » Tue May 13, 2008 10:47 pm

Hi Bayern-Fans,

Could you help me ?

I have received an old jersey of Bayern Munchen and I would like to know from which season and from which player this shirt was. Could you help me ?

ImageImage

I have got this shirt from the PR-manager of Jean-Marie Pfaff, former goalkeeper of Bayern Munchen. He said this shirt was from Lothar Matthäus.

I hope someone here could help me.

Thanks !
KSKBolé
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue May 13, 2008 11:50 pm

I thought Matthaus was #10. Maybe he was #8 in his first stint with Bayern in the 80s, when that jersey is from. Still a cool shirt though!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion