You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

new strip

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

What do you think of Bayern's new third kit?

It's the most beautiful kit of all time!
No votes
It's the most beautiful Bayern kit ever
7%
It's one of the greatest kits Bayern had
13%
It's good but not great
33%
It's average
13%
It's below average
20%
It's one of the ugliest kits Bayern had
7%
It's the ugliest Bayern kit ever
No votes
It's an abomination. The worst kit in football history!
7%

Total votes : 15

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:25 pm

kevh26 wrote:the best comment I've ever had was still in my local pub after a game of football, a girl tapped me on the shoulder and asked if that writing on the back was really my name... the writing in question was the 'Bayern Munchen' lettering across the back!

#-o Oh no! She must have felt really embarrassed after your explanation!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mirage » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:59 pm

kevh26 wrote:the best comment I've ever had was still in my local pub after a game of football, a girl tapped me on the shoulder and asked if that writing on the back was really my name... the writing in question was the 'Bayern Munchen' lettering across the back!

LOL thats hilarious. And, well, you're braver than I :P Nice to see you back here by the way!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:39 pm

thanks, I didn't think my absence would be noticed, i thought I was only gone for a couple of weeks (had loads of work on, had/have to do a research project for college, and went to Amsterdam...) on the up side, I'm having a minor operation tomorrow so should be on quite a bit for the next five or six days!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:28 pm

kevh26 wrote:thanks, I didn't think my absence would be noticed, i thought I was only gone for a couple of weeks (had loads of work on, had/have to do a research project for college, and went to Amsterdam...) on the up side, I'm having a minor operation tomorrow so should be on quite a bit for the next five or six days!

Kevh26, you are something special. I noticed that you haven't been on the board in awhile and I was wondering where you were. I bet you're popular with the ladies. :wink: :D
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:55 pm

thanks Tracy... :oops:
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:59 pm

kevh26 wrote:I'm having a minor operation tomorrow so should be on quite a bit for the next five or six days!

Get well soon! I hope your operation was successful :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kevh26 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:07 am

it was thanks, I'm a little sore but everythings looking good, anyhoo we're strolling off topic here, when's the new home top going to be shown, it's due repolacing for next season isn't it?
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:44 pm

kevh26 wrote:it was thanks, I'm a little sore but everythings looking good, anyhoo we're strolling off topic here, when's the new home top going to be shown, it's due repolacing for next season isn't it?

they're replacing it? that sucks, I've only just got this one. :roll:
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:21 pm

I think next year Bayern players should wear We beat Real outfits. :lol:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:37 am

Paddy wrote:I think next year Bayern players should wear We beat Real outfits. :lol:

OMG!!!!! I can't believe I'm agreeing with you, Paddy. LOL!!! :lol: If that was the shirt I'm sure they would not be able to keep it in stock. :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:42 am

MUNICH, Germany - FC Bayern Munich immediately launched a new home kit following the 2-1 victory over Real Madrid. T-Com will no longer be advertised on the front of the shirt; rather, Bayern coach Ottmar Hitzfeld declared that a new phrase should replace it. The players have responded enthusiastically to the new kit. The new 07 kit has already been released into stores, available for purchase starting today.

"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:04 am

hahahaah good one :D
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:08 am

I have to rush to the stores and get a shirt. :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Our kit for next season....

Postby Walls » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:21 am

I think this is it
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby diegis » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:23 am

looks good
i like it :)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion