You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

new strip

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

What do you think of Bayern's new third kit?

It's the most beautiful kit of all time!
No votes
It's the most beautiful Bayern kit ever
No votes
It's one of the greatest kits Bayern had
17%
It's good but not great
33%
It's average
17%
It's below average
17%
It's one of the ugliest kits Bayern had
8%
It's the ugliest Bayern kit ever
No votes
It's an abomination. The worst kit in football history!
8%

Total votes : 12

Postby diegis » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:06 am

this one?
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:22 am

supr4king wrote:this one?

This for me is Bayern's best gear ever.
The current CL one (the one they replaced it with) is for me one of their worst ever, at least in recent times.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:32 am

The ugliest were those Grey one!
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:45 pm

dracus wrote:For those who still didn't understand
Home one

i bought that one like a year ago :lol: for foooking 70 euros.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:55 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Mirage wrote:I think Bremen have a really unique strip, I really like it. As for Bayern's, I prefer the away strip hehe and it took me a while to like the CL one but I do now.

away one?....you mean the golden color that we used last year? Or the white one this year?

CL jersey(the black one) is cool..It's one of the best club jerseys I have ever seen.

Yes the white away one from this year.
I bought a home jersey a month or so ago. I get a lot of stupid comments when I wear it in public :?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:26 pm

That is such a beautiful jersey. I have to say that I like this year's CL jersey but I think it's because it looks good on me.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:26 am

Mirage wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:
Mirage wrote:I think Bremen have a really unique strip, I really like it. As for Bayern's, I prefer the away strip hehe and it took me a while to like the CL one but I do now.

away one?....you mean the golden color that we used last year? Or the white one this year?

CL jersey(the black one) is cool..It's one of the best club jerseys I have ever seen.

I bought a home jersey a month or so ago. I get a lot of stupid comments when I wear it in public :?

:shock: if you are in England , matey im telling you ...dont wear it in public.
you must be aware of the English hate towards the Germans :)
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:27 am

Paddy wrote:The ugliest were those Grey one!

yeah but it was with them we got the CL 2001. :lol:
ManU vs Bayern 0-1
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:34 am

Yup this one...I have it..with no player name ...I had 2004 Home Jersey with Ballack's name(I peeled it off after he left..:D)...So, I played it safe with the CL jersey...:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:35 am

Mirage wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:

Comments like ? :P
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:52 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:
Mirage wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:

Hehe tell me about it. I've only worn it to school so far, because I'm freer to do what I want there, but I'm not sure I'd wear it in the city where I shop. I'm actually not sure it is safe :shock: :P

@ fanofbayern: comments like anti-German comments. "why a german shirt, why!" A lot of them just joke, but then you always get a few c$%#! in schools who aren't joking. :roll:
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fcelber87 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:29 am

The black champions league jersey of last year was incredibly beautiful. The material, and design of the shirt however, is not so good. it is the same design as the gold away from last year. I have that jersey and it is only okay in my opinion. I really love the new champs league kit. It is simple and elegant. I also have the home from last year with demichelis on the back. I love that jersey. But my favorite jersey of all time is the grey and marron one. The jersey they lost the 99 final with. That was the game that made a bayern fan.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby kevh26 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:45 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:
Mirage wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:

I wear mine all the time, in fact my mates think there's something wrong with me if I show up for football in anything other than a bayern top... the best comment I've ever had was still in my local pub after a game of football, a girl tapped me on the shoulder and asked if that writing on the back was really my name... the writing in question was the 'Bayern Munchen' lettering across the back!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:15 pm

kevh26 wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
Mirage wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:

I wear mine all the time, in fact my mates think there's something wrong with me if I show up for football in anything other than a bayern top... the best comment I've ever had was still in my local pub after a game of football, a girl tapped me on the shoulder and asked if that writing on the back was really my name... the writing in question was the 'Bayern Munchen' lettering across the back!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:24 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:
Paddy wrote:The ugliest were those Grey one!

yeah but it was with them we got the CL 2001. :lol:
ManU vs Bayern 0-1

We beat Valencia ni the finals. We lost to Man utd in 99
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion