You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

new strip

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

What do you think of Bayern's new third kit?

It's the most beautiful kit of all time!
No votes
It's the most beautiful Bayern kit ever
7%
It's one of the greatest kits Bayern had
13%
It's good but not great
33%
It's average
13%
It's below average
20%
It's one of the ugliest kits Bayern had
7%
It's the ugliest Bayern kit ever
No votes
It's an abomination. The worst kit in football history!
7%

Total votes : 15

Re: FC Bayern Kits & Merchandise

Postby MoFattal » Mon May 05, 2014 6:20 am

I don't like it. We were doing some great things with those all-red shirts.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AdepT » Mon May 05, 2014 9:19 am

I kinda like it. :P
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MoFattal » Mon May 05, 2014 9:49 am

Get ready for a year of Barca-related memes ... :|
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AdepT » Mon May 05, 2014 10:13 am

MoFattal wrote:Get ready for a year of Barca-related memes ... :|

Our badge is red and blue.
And our RED is different from Barca's. I am not even sure their's is red.
These are our colours. If it comes, wear them with pride. :wink:
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 05, 2014 10:20 am

We will see them, but they'll be made by people who don't have a clue about Bayern.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon May 05, 2014 10:48 am

AdepT wrote:

Our badge is red and blue.
And our RED is different from Barca's. I am not even sure their's is red.
These are our colours. If it comes, wear them with pride. :wink:

The club colours are red and white....lately there has been a strong revival of Rot Weiss slogans and identity and I don't like bringing back the red/blue stripes back.
Barca's red is called Grana which is a deep red. I think this red is different but I beleive we had already tried using that type of red when we changed sponsor from Opel to Telecom in 2002. If I remember correctly the supporters didn't like this kind of purplish red.
That year we were fixated with Real Madrid and copied them with the all white away kit and with self proclaimed titles such as 'Ballet in White'

Shortly after that we had the one with the golden shirts I hope that we are not into that phase again don't start experimenting too much with shirt colours

I beielve that we shoud remain ' Mia San Mia'.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Mon May 05, 2014 11:06 am

I don't understand why should we force FC Basel kit. :?

The worst thing, every great club including those 'weaker' German clubs have made a brand of their home kit. Stuttgart, Nürnberg, Borussia D., Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Juventus, Milan, Inter, Arsenal, Barcelona(the only exception in history was the last season), etc. They all don't change neither design nor colors of home kit, it's a well-known club ID.
Some clubs like Stuttgart and Nürnberg never change the colors of both home and away kit, even third kit.

But Bayern... Home kit dark blue, red-blue, white, red-white, red-white with stripes and without them, 100% red kit... Pure circus. :roll:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MUTU » Mon May 05, 2014 11:09 am

FCB general wrote:I don't understand why should we force FC Basel kit. :?

The worst thing, every great club including those 'weaker' German clubs have made a brand of their home kit. Stuttgart, Nürnberg, Borussia D., Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Juventus, Milan, Inter, Arsenal, Barcelona(the only exception in history was the last season), etc. They all don't change neither design nor colors of home kit, it's a well-known club ID.
Some clubs like Stuttgart and Nürnberg never change the colors of both home and away kit, even third kit.

But Bayern... Home kit dark blue, red-blue, white, red-white, red-white with stripes and without them, 100% red kit... Pure circus. :roll:

It's true, but at the end of the day Bayern sells more official kits than any other club. Every club has a way with milking the fans. English clubs use high gate fees, Italian clubs use expensive TV rights and Bayern changes their kit frequently.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 05, 2014 11:50 am

I wouldn't want us to be like those clubs. What's the point of changing kits if they are almost the same? It is even worse in Italy.

I love the fact that we change our kit designs. There is still a common theme among them (the Bayern red). I associate every kit with its time period and vice versa. I like that. Usually when someone shows me a Bayern kit I'm like "we weren't very successful with that one".
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon May 05, 2014 11:55 am

FCB general wrote:I don't understand why should we force FC Basel kit. :?

I am not against playing around with the the design but I think the colours that identify the club should remain as the main colours of the home kit, I remember that Dortmund once did something similar with this shirt from 2006/2007, it just didn't feel right, it seemed more suitable for the Vatican team :D . Anyway that year it was a strange year, Stuttgart won the league and we ended in the UEFA cup.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 05, 2014 2:19 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:I remember that Dortmund once did something similar with this shirt from 2006/2007, it just didn't feel right, it seemed more suitable for the Vatican team

I agree about that, it does look weird. But it is not the same in this situation. We have three club colours which in order of importance are red, white, and blue. Blue used to be a regular feature in our kits some years back, as I'm sure you'll remember more than me. It looks strange because we haven't used it in a while for a home shirt but it's still associated with the club in my eyes. I like the idea that we're giving it recognition again. After all, red still remains the dominant colour on that shirt; as it should be, because we're not 1860.

EDIT: Also it seems that there is an element of white with the stripes on the sleeves and from the picture I posted, possibly the side of the shirt. I think it would look better if the very narrow stripes were also white (so just 3 big blue stripes) but that really is an almost insignificant change.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Mon May 05, 2014 2:28 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Leaked image suggests it's real. Personally I love it. Back to the 90s. :)

There is only one message behind that kit:

ADIDAS: NIKE, UP YOURS!
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCB general » Mon May 05, 2014 4:49 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote: love the fact that we change our kit designs. There is still a common theme among them (the Bayern red). I associate every kit with its time period and vice versa. I like that. Usually when someone shows me a Bayern kit I'm like "we weren't very successful with that one".

Let's say like this... We can change design on our home kit, but we won't change colors and contrast of those(red-white) colors.

But to make dark blue home kit or grey or somethin', get dafaq out there. The only thing I can accept in Bayern is white kit with some red elements and a little bit blue.

I could live with that. But Basel kit which one Swiss guy who also brought to Barcelona over 100 years ago, no thank you. Fans from Germany when I read comments on tz and few more websites about blue kit, they are getting mad, crazy, "my kit won't get in my house", etc.

Adidas have changed Wolfsburg home kit into white for this season, I mean... Wolfsburg is green and nothing more when it comes to home colors.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Valkress » Mon May 05, 2014 5:09 pm

I have nothing against the kit itself (though I prefer plain red) but the timing is just bad... There are already so many people out there saying Bayern is trying to turn into Barca, if we have this kit, I already see the articles and comments about bayern for the coming year and it ain't pretty :? :evil:
And the fact that Bayern has already had similar kits in the past doesn't change anything, most people (maybe even some bayern fans) don't know/remember that and won't care about it..
Valkress
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Belgium

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 05, 2014 5:11 pm

Valkress wrote:I have nothing against the kit itself (though I prefer plain red) but the timing is just bad... There are already so many people out there saying Bayern is trying to turn into Barca, if we have this kit, I already see the articles and comments about bayern for the coming year and it ain't pretty :? :evil:
And the fact that Bayern has already had similar kits in the past doesn't change anything, most people (maybe even some bayern fans) don't know/remember that and won't care about it..

That's true I guess. Like I said, we are bound to see such comments, but they will be from people who are clueless about Bayern. Still it's annoying.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion