You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

new strip

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

What do you think of Bayern's new third kit?

It's the most beautiful kit of all time!
No votes
It's the most beautiful Bayern kit ever
7%
It's one of the greatest kits Bayern had
13%
It's good but not great
33%
It's average
13%
It's below average
20%
It's one of the ugliest kits Bayern had
7%
It's the ugliest Bayern kit ever
No votes
It's an abomination. The worst kit in football history!
7%

Total votes : 15

Postby degenha2 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:31 pm

where are the links to the pages showing your statements. i want to see the gold bundesliga patch and the jerseys you speak of.
degenha2
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

gold patch and 4th star

Postby diegop » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:04 pm

well the article is in german but the picture makes things pretty clear. and if you try translating it even throught the internet you´ll be able to read the explanations about the golden patch.
keep in mind it´s from the official bundesliga website so it´s completely 100% reliable.
cheers
Long live die roten..

http://www.bundesliga.de/de/liga/news/2 ... =94799.php

aaaactually here´s the article in ENGLISH
http://www.bundesliga.de/en/liga/clubs/ ... /index.php
diegop
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby degenha2 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:34 pm

where is a link to a page that talks about the unveiling dates for the new jerseys? I am getting very anxious to see what Bayern does for the upcoming campaign for shirts...I can't be the only one here.
degenha2
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCBinNYC » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:46 pm

Don't know about the NEW new kits, but last night in the friendly v Lippstadt they wore home jerseys with four stars. Fourth star is ABOVE the other three which is a little weird.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

stars

Postby diegop » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:17 pm

exactly, i think it looks pretty cool, and as i mentioned below, if you notice the bundesliga patch on the arm you´ll see it´s golden (only team in bundesliga with the privilege). still waiting for the away kit though. i know theres a friendly against hertha and then dortmund and i expect them to unveil them then.
long live die roten!!
diegop
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FCBinNYC » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:57 pm

Well these look pretty real, but I'm still not sure because of the stars being different from the ones on the home kit. Apparently they're debuting their away kit on Tuesday at open training at Allianz, so we'll find out then. Can't wait to get my hands on that white one though...and thankfully the away ones aren't blue! (Still not that cool IMO.)
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:01 am

those look cool
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:02 pm

The new kits are on the new online shop, and they look pretty tasty. The black one has these weird sort-of stripes that make it look a little cooler. You can sort of see them in the picture above, but not as much as on the shop's site. I'm just glad I can order that white one, woohoo!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MunchenFC » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:12 am

he new jerseys looke flippin awsoem!
i hust hope they change them every year
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:56 am

next year there'll be a new home kit and CL kit, the away one will be used for two seasons!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:05 am

I love the away shirt! :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MunchenFC » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:52 pm

kevh26 wrote:next year there'll be a new home kit and CL kit, the away one will be used for two seasons!

thats cool
considerin the away one looks coolist
and they played in the new CL one against dortmund in the super cup
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:10 am

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby FCBinNYC » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:24 pm

I was just about to post that, is that not hilarious? Who came up with that idea? They deserve a raise! I love Uli and co. in the background trying to keep a straight face. Priceless! And the dark-haired girl with the CL kit is my future wife, by the way. She will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine. [-o<
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:07 pm

FCBinNYC wrote:I was just about to post that, is that not hilarious? Who came up with that idea? They deserve a raise! I love Uli and co. in the background trying to keep a straight face. Priceless! And the dark-haired girl with the CL kit is my future wife, by the way. She will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine. [-o<

Lol. Bayern Munich is truly original !!!
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion