You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

new strip

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

What do you think of Bayern's new third kit?

It's the most beautiful kit of all time!
No votes
It's the most beautiful Bayern kit ever
No votes
It's one of the greatest kits Bayern had
17%
It's good but not great
33%
It's average
17%
It's below average
17%
It's one of the ugliest kits Bayern had
8%
It's the ugliest Bayern kit ever
No votes
It's an abomination. The worst kit in football history!
8%

Total votes : 12

Postby chori123 » Wed May 14, 2008 1:23 am

There has to be 4 stars in the jersey.. cause we have 20 titles.

And i read in SportBild, that maybe the new awayKit would be Blue. DISASTER!!!
chori123
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mickeyd » Wed May 14, 2008 3:53 am

I live in Melbourne, Australia. Followed bayern all my life. i cose to buy my new jersey from the fcbayern.de website.
mickeyd
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby medin69 » Wed May 14, 2008 1:44 pm

I am not so sure but I think that shirt is from 80s
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed May 14, 2008 2:30 pm

According to this site

http://www.fcbayernshirts.com/gallery/1 ... CN0916.jpg

This is from the season: 1984-1985.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby medin69 » Wed May 14, 2008 4:49 pm

i guess I was right even if I wasnt born in 80s :D
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MunchenFC » Wed May 14, 2008 9:54 pm

mickeyd wrote:I live in Melbourne, Australia. Followed bayern all my life. i cose to buy my new jersey from the fcbayern.de website.

is there many people in australia that follow Bayern?
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby mickeyd » Wed May 21, 2008 1:00 am

there are certainly a few bayern supporters in australia, not many though. A lot of people just follow an english team.
mickeyd
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby mickeyd » Wed May 21, 2008 1:00 am

there are certainly a few bayern supporters in australia, not many though. A lot of people just follow an english team. i chose to follow bayern because i have german grandparents.
mickeyd
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MunchenFC » Wed May 21, 2008 3:05 am

mickeyd wrote:there are certainly a few bayern supporters in australia, not many though. A lot of people just follow an english team. i chose to follow bayern because i have german grandparents.

thats cool man :)
good for u
being original man!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby KSKBolé » Sat May 24, 2008 2:39 pm

Dear Bayern Fans,

KSK Beveren, the former club of legendary Belgian goalkeeper Jean-Marie Pfaff (from 1969 to 1982), has serious financial problems. We play now in the Belgian Second Division and have to continue on a semi-professional basis due to the financial debts which were created in the past 10 years.
To save our club from bankruptcy, the supporters have organized many fund-raising events (see www.kskbole.be). One of these events is an on-line auction of legendary soccer-items.

Starting from yesterday, you'll all find a legendary match worn shirt of Lothar Matthäus with Bayern Munchen of the season 1984-85 on our auction !
Click here to see the shirt !

It was Marcel D'hondt (who took care of the PR of Jean-Marie Pfaff at that time) who has donated this shirt for the benefit of KSK Beveren.
As this is an honest and real auction to save a traditional Belgian Football Club, please don't see this post as a commercial. We only want to save our club and inform the Bayern fans about our special auction.

You can see all the items of our auction on: http://search.benl.ebay.be/_W0QQsassZkskb-ole

KSKBolé
Hey, I'm new here!

no new kits? fine with me

Postby degenha2 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:11 pm

seems that bayern will be playing in the same kits they wore last year....fine by me. the leaked uni's don't look good, anyways. the navy blue would be a disaster.
degenha2
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby degenha2 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:21 pm

does anyone have any clue IF there are new kits coming? and IF there are new kits, when are they going to be released?!?! the first match is august 15! personally, i would prefer them to keep their 07/08 ones.
degenha2
Woah, this feels cool!

Stars

Postby tigercup » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:22 pm

Bayern in the bundesliga will play with 4 stars while in CL they will play with one and in it they will have(or n.4 or n.21) i forgot.I saw it last week on a website while surfing information on bayern munich.
tigercup
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby degenha2 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:44 pm

WHEN ARE THE NEW KITS BEING RELEASED!!!!!?????
degenha2
Woah, this feels cool!

kits

Postby diegop » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:05 pm

Ive been doing some research cuz im very eager about the new kits. The conclusions ivé come to is that the HOME KIT will remain the same (just like the away kit remained the same for two years) and the AWAY KIT will be released vs Hertha on the saturday friendly.
I also came across an article that had a foto of karl heinz etc... cutting a piece of cake with a FOURTH STAR. it also mentioned that bayern will be also the only team to wear a GOLDEN BUNDESLIGA patch on the sleeve unlike the regular we have now.
The fourth star makes me doubt that these shirts are real, why would they release samples with only three stars??
I hope we get new home and away kits..
diegop
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion