You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC BAYERN HYMNE

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

FC BAYERN HYMNE

Postby FC Aberdeen » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:06 pm

I am looking to get a hold of a copy of the FC Bayern Hymne that was played before the FC Bayern vs FC Aberdeen match in munich. Can anyone tell me where i can get an mp3 or CD copy of this song.
FC Aberdeen
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:32 pm

Try these

http://rapidshare.com/files/94755769/Die_Stadionhits_der_Bundesliga__2007-2008__-_04._Stern_Des_S_dens.mp3.html

Another one (Es Geht Wieder Los)..This is a beauty

http://rapidshare.com/files/94753331/06_-_Bayern_Fans_United_-_Es_Geht_Wieder_Los.mp3.html

If you are not able to download them, send me a pm with your gmail address and I will send them to you.

Cheers.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Aberdeen » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:49 pm

Thanks,

will give that a try. Do you know who the artist is?
FC Aberdeen
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kunzi123 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:05 pm

The interpret is "Willy Astor" he sings every Bayern Munich Song like "stern des südens" ..."Mia san die Bayern" or "Jetzt geht´s los"
Kunzi123
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby kermit » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:50 pm

i have the link containing a lot of FC Bayern songs, but i don't know how to download. do you know how can i get them? here is the link: http://www.last.fm/music/FC+Bayern+M%C3%BCnchen/+tracks

thx before!
kermit
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MrLinky » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:58 am

The link's are working for me .
Ive been looking for these songs everywhere so a big thxx to fanOfBayern !
MrLinky
I post all the time

Return to General Bayern Discussion