You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern History

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

FC Bayern History

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:28 pm

I`d like to take a permit to open this thread! and exchange an information about Bayern and players who used to play for it. we all here are Bayern-fans and already know much about the Reds-history. but I`m sure there are somethings that we don`t know! so, if you love the idea of this thread it`d be great! 8)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:42 pm

great idea...I´m totally for it.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:50 pm

Paddy wrote:great idea...I´m totally for it.

Thank you! :o
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:27 pm

Let`s start with our logo... :arrow: Image

FC Bayern Munich (German: FC Bayern München) is a German sports club based in Munich, the capital of the state of Bavaria. Bayern Munich is one of the most successful clubs in football history. With 2 Intercontinental Cups, 4 European Champions League titles, 1 UEFA Cup title, 1 Cup Winners' Cup title, 20 national championships, and 13 German Cups, Bayern Munich is Germany's foremost football club. Bayern is a membership based club and with more than 135,000 members, the third largest in the world after SL Benfica (the largest, according to the official Guinness Book of World Records) and FC Barcelona.

Bayern also maintains departments for chess, handball, basketball, gymnastics, bowling and table tennis.
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tifon » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:08 pm

Do you have the history of our "kits",

In the "cell phone" section of Bayern webpage you can find some of the kits since the 80´s (With the exception of the CL kits).

http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/de/fun/rin ... 20061db6f9

But, i havnt find any site with all the kits used by Bayern.

FC Bayern, Deutscher Meister,
ja, so heißt er mein Verein,
ja so war es und so ist es und so wird es immer sein!
Tifon
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:29 pm

Sorry! I don`t have it. but it`d be great if someone could help us here :mrgreen:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:04 am

Tifon wrote:Do you have the history of our "kits",

In the "cell phone" section of Bayern webpage you can find some of the kits since the 80´s (With the exception of the CL kits).

try this :wink:
http://www.ultra-bavaria.de/trikothistorie.html
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Miss Dangerous » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:22 pm

Thank you supr4king! that was what we`ve been looking for.. and the site is cool too! :wink:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:14 pm

Check out these pics from the amazing year...2001 8)
http://valeric95.chez-alice.fr/Diap%20Bayern/bayern.htm
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tifon » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:36 am

supr4king wrote:
Tifon wrote:Do you have the history of our "kits",

try this :wink:
http://www.ultra-bavaria.de/trikothistorie.html

Hey, thx :D :wink:

Tifon
Getting the hang of it

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:42 pm

I think Bayern`s jersey this season is so different than ever before.. I don`t think that there was one looks close to it! :o
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tifon » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:43 pm

I found one great page about FC Bayern kits trough history.

http://www.fcbayern-museum.de/

This is the greates FC Bayern Collection i ever seen.

:shock:

Tifon
Getting the hang of it

Postby Miss Dangerous » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:59 pm

I wish that that was my own closet!! 8-[

This is our very first president: (Franz John), in the same picture with (Franz Beckenbauer)

*Bayern is one of three professional football clubs in Munich. Bayern's main local rival is TSV 1860 Munich, who were the more successful club in the 1960s, winning a cup and a championship. 1860 have since moved between the first and second divisions. 1860 are often referred to by sections of the Bayern support as "gymnasts", insinuating a lack of footballing pedigree. The rivalry has, at least from a Bayern point of view, lost importance over the last decade, reflecting the lopsided state of the achievements of the two clubs and the absence of players for whom local grudges would still matter. 1860 is considered more working-class, and therefore suffers from a diminishing fan base in a city where the manufacturing sector is declining whilst tertiary industries are booming.

The SpVgg Unterhaching from the semi-rural southern outskirts of town is the third force. Sensationally, they made it to the Bundesliga in 1999, and managed to stay in the top flight for a second season. Their last were the beneficiaries on this occasion. Since then their focus has been on fending off relegation from the second division rather than returning to the Bundesliga. Their audience is more local with a spot of "cult" following.

Bayern is considered the establishment club, which is reflected by their board being stacked with business leaders and the Bavarian prime minister from the Christian Social Union party, which has dominated Bavarian politics since World War II. Their following is mainly recruited from the aspiring middle class and regional Bavaria. A large proportion of their supporters have to travel up to 200km (ca. 120 miles) regularly, to the club's home matches, thus matches on weekday evenings attract lower attendance. Bayern has been always famous for their arrogance in their appearance and this has led to a situation where the club is either liked or disliked in Germany.

These days Bayern considers itself a national club, which is reflected in polls determining them as both the most popular and most loathed club all over the country. Bayern's main rivals are always the clubs who put up the strongest fight against its national dominance. In the 1970s this was Borussia Mönchengladbach, in later years this category has expanded to include Hamburger SV and Werder Bremen. In the last decade or so, Borussia Dortmund and Bayer Leverkusen have emerged as the most ardent opponents. Recently Schalke 04, and again Bremen have been the main challengers, but only with limited success. In the German Football Association Cup Tournament, or DFB Pokal Alemannia Aachen has become something of a thorn, but for the most part for Bayern, the real rivals these days are the great clubs of Europe.
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:14 pm

Professional football at Bayern is run by the spin-off organization FC Bayern München AG. AG is short for Aktiengesellschaft, and Bayern is run like a joint stock company, a company whose stock are not listed on the public stock exchange, but is privately owned. 90% of FC Bayern München AG is owned by the club, the FC Bayern München e. V. (e. V. is short for Eingetragener Verein, which translates into "Registered Association") and 10% by sports goods marketers Adidas, which are also a major sponsor of the club. Adidas acquired its shares in 2002 for €77m.

Among the main advertising partners of the club are Deutsche Telekom (jersey rights), Audi, Siemens, Lufthansa airlines and Coca-Cola. In previous years the jersey rights were held by Adidas (1974-78), Magirus Deutz and Iveco (trucks / 1978-84), Commodore (computers / 1984-89) and Opel (1989-2002)

The President of the club is Franz Beckenbauer. He is also chairman of the supervisory board of the AG. The Chairman of the executive board of the AG is Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, also a former player of the club. However, most of the actual power is exercised by another former player, Uli Hoeness, who is officially deputy chairman of the executive board of the AG; his position is best described as general manager. He has been in office since 1979.
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:40 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:Let`s start with our logo... :arrow: Image

FC Bayern Munich (German: FC Bayern München) is a German sports club based in Munich, the capital of the state of Bavaria. Bayern Munich is one of the most successful clubs in football history. With 2 Intercontinental Cups, 4 European Champions League titles, 1 UEFA Cup title, 1 Cup Winners' Cup title, 20 national championships, and 13 German Cups, Bayern Munich is Germany's foremost football club. Bayern is a membership based club and with more than 135,000 members, the third largest in the world after SL Benfica (the largest, according to the official Guinness Book of World Records) and FC Barcelona.

Bayern also maintains departments for chess, handball, basketball, gymnastics, bowling and table tennis.

my next tattoo is designed to encorporate the first and the current emblems!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion