You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Bayern break 200 million euro barrier

Postby tracylynn » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:43 pm

I was trying to provide a link to the article but each link I posted said either the article was expired or can not be found. So I'm going to give you the background of the article.

Bayern made history when they became the first time to cross over the 200 million euro mark The turnover for the 2005/2006 was 204.7 million euros but their profits did fall from 6.6m to 4.8m.

They are the first German team to do it but they still lag behind teams such as Real Madrid, whose turnover was 275.7m, Manchester United, whose turnover was 246.4m, and Ac Milan, whose turnover was 234.0m.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:11 am

It's bound to go down if we don't get any superstar soon.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Annual General Meeting 2008

Postby MrLinky » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:59 pm

Record Turnover Once Again For Bayern

Despite the massive outlay on players like Luca Toni and Franck Ribéry in recent seasons, Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich have once more announced record turnover at their yearly Annual General Meeting. The net profit however has been reduced.
The arrival of Ribéry and Toni inspired the Bavarians to the league and Cup double last season, and the club finances enjoyed an equally good years with the announcement of the club’s financial records at the AGM on Friday.

The wages the club pay out have of course risen with the arrival of the ‘superstars’. The outlay on player’s wages rose 44% from €106.1 million to €153 million but that is an acceptable development according to Chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.

“Without doubt we need the Ribéry’s and Toni’s in order to challenge at the top in Europe. I’d rather buy one Ribéry that have to buy three lesser players for more money” he explained.

Despite being forced to play in the less lucrative Uefa Cup rather that the money-spinning Champions League, Bayern still achieved record turnover in the reporting year from 1 July 2007 to 30 June 2008.

FC Bayern München AG made an operating profit of €42.0 million on a turnover of €286.8 million. That represents an impressive 27% rise on last year’s record of €225.8 million. The net profit after tax was €2.1 million (2006-7: €18.9m).

“We have had 16 years in a row of running at a profit” explained Rummenigge. “It has been a big struggle that we have had to overcome in the past few years.”

Playing in the Uefa Cup, combined with the huge transfer outlay on new players and a €7 million burden still left over from the construction of the Allianz Arena didn’t help matters.

The club were a lot quieter in the transfer market this summer but still have their eyes firmly focussed on achieving success this season.

“We need the success- FC Bayern are used to winning titles” he added.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

New Bundesliga TV Deal Agreed

Postby MrLinky » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:33 pm

New deal secures media rights revenues

- 1.65 billion euros over the next four years
- Premiere, ARD, Telekom, ZDF and DSF will share the rights
- Dr. Rauball: "A presentable result under difficult circumstances"

Germany's Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga clubs can count on an average of 412 million euro per season from marketing and media rights over the next four years.
The General Assembly of the League Association today, Friday November 28th, distributed the broadcast rights for the seasons 2009-2010 through to 2012-2013, laying a substantial foundation for the further development of the professional game in Germany.

A difficult media environment, Federal Cartel Office restrictions and the worldwide economic crisis notwithstanding, the tender agreement will see a slight annual increase of around seven million euros in funding.
The League Association will be collaborating as before with reliable and well-established partners. The pay-TV rights for the Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga have been issued to subscription broadcaster Premiere, which will thus continue to show the live matches in accordance with its motto "All the games, all the goals". National broadcaster ARD has secured the rights for the early Saturday evening highlights package (from 18:30) and late Sunday evening (from 21:45) highlights packages. Second national channel ZDF will continue to show its late Saturday programme from 22:00 onwards.

http://www.bundesliga.de/en/liga/news/2008/index.php?f=112603.php&fla=1
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Bayern Board News

Postby Element » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:00 pm

After Qualifying to the 1/16 round of Champions league

bayern's income of The Champions league this is season (Till Now) is over 30 mio euros !!!

and this number will be increasing when we play our next matches

http://transfermarkt.de/de/news/33636/f ... -euro.html
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:02 pm

Element wrote:After Qualifying to the 1/16 round of Champions league

bayern's income of The Champions league this is season (Till Now) is over 30 mio euros !!!

and this number will be increasing when we play our next matches

http://transfermarkt.de/de/news/33636/f ... -euro.html

Man!
I guess we will get enough money to buy Ozil and Adler from the CL!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby appudds » Tue May 04, 2010 2:39 pm

There are good signs everywhere that Bayern are getting good bucks... :D :D :D :D :D
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue May 04, 2010 3:30 pm

yea...we will finally break that 300m € mark this season. And I think we will be well above it...something like 350m €.

Actually we already broke that 300m € mark but because we have 2 "companies" FC Bayern Munchen AG and Allianz Arena Munchen Stadion GmbH..

Those two companies are separated because our board wanted for Allianz Arena to pay for itself and it is doing great.

That is why we dont see the debt in those Forbes, Delloitte money League lists...Because it is a separated company.

If I am not wrong the first of those two companies posted turnover of €268.7 million [2009]...in 2008 = €286.8 million
The second one [Allianz Arena GmbH] also makes profit..but I really cant tell you how much because there is no solid proof. [around 30 - 40 mil €]
I can only tell you that this second company is paying back the debt for the stadium.

Those two companies [ FC Bayern Munchen AG Group ] together made

€303.8 million [2009] and ... (2008: €328.4 million)

Lets say that we signed a contract that says that we must pay 30 mil € every year for 10 years to pay of our debt for the stadium...and as I understand this second company is making a profit around 30+ mil € and after paying that debt it still has some profit left [2-5 mil €].

I think this was made to secure our club if we dont manage to pay our debt for the stadium it wont effect our club finances but will effect the stadium itself.

This is really clever stuff from our board.

those two companies are owned by FC Bayern Munchen AG Group which is our club.

We are breaking records on all fronts...

Our trikot sales bounced like never before...we are going to earn around 70m € just in CL...we will get more BL TV-revenue + Cup prizes etc...

We made a great sponsorship deal with Deutsch Telecom [30 mil € / season] + it can get better this season as we are in CL finals.

The monetary aspect to the new agreement will remain undisclosed, although Hoeneß revealed that the "good deal" with Deutsche Telekom was "strongly performance-related." Should Bayern "not feature on the international stage for an occasional period," the club would "make concessions", Hoeneß said. On the other hand, the sums involved "will go up if we're extremely successful internationally. There could be icing on the cake."

Great deal with Audi [200 mil € in total over next few years]

90 mil € was paid [which will probably be used to cut our stadium debt + around 110 mil € will be payed over 10 years [I think]]

I think we will be in top 3 next year if not ...than we will be 4th with better revenue than in previous years.

Our board members are doing wonderful job.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby SilentStrike » Tue May 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Thanks scholl u know so much about it.
Really interesting actually maybe we should create a topic "Bayern Financial situation", cus I'm afraid that over the weeks ur post is just gonna get lost in this topic.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby hgb09 » Tue May 04, 2010 5:47 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:yea...we will finally break that 300m € mark this season. And I think we will be well above it...something like 350m €.

Actually we already broke that 300m € mark but because we have 2 "companies" FC Bayern Munchen AG and Allianz Arena Munchen Stadion GmbH..

Those two companies are separated because our board wanted for Allianz Arena to pay for itself and it is doing great.

That is why we dont see the debt in those Forbes, Delloitte money League lists...Because it is a separated company.

If I am not wrong the first of those two companies posted turnover of €268.7 million [2009]...in 2008 = €286.8 million
The second one [Allianz Arena GmbH] also makes profit..but I really cant tell you how much because there is no solid proof. [around 30 - 40 mil €]
I can only tell you that this second company is paying back the debt for the stadium.

Lets say that we signed a contract that says that we must pay 30 mil € every year for 10 years to pay of our debt for the stadium...and as I understand this second company is making a profit around 30+ mil € and after paying that debt it still has some profit left [2-5 mil €].

I think this was made to secure our club if we dont manage to pay our debt for the stadium it wont effect our club finances but will effect the stadium itself.

Our trikot sales bounced like never before...we are going to earn around 70m € just in CL...we will get more BL TV-revenue + Cup prizes etc...

We made a great sponsorship deal with Deutsch Telecom [30 mil € / season] + it can get better this season as we are in CL finals.

The monetary aspect to the new agreement will remain undisclosed, although Hoeneß revealed that the "good deal" with Deutsche Telekom was "strongly performance-related." Should Bayern "not feature on the international stage for an occasional period," the club would "make concessions", Hoeneß said. On the other hand, the sums involved "will go up if we're extremely successful internationally. There could be icing on the cake."

90 mil € was paid [which will probably be used to cut our stadium debt + around 110 mil € will be payed over 10 years [I think]]

I think we will be in top 3 next year if not ...than we will be 4th with better revenue than in previous years.

Brilliant post scholl
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

FC Bayern Finances

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue May 04, 2010 10:58 pm

I opened this topic to discuss our clubs financial side...

If anyone has any article or something about club finances is welcome to post it...

I will try to find some of it and try to start this discussion...
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue May 04, 2010 10:58 pm

yea...we will finally break that 300m € mark this season. And I think we will be well above it...something like 350m €.

sch0ll7

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri May 07, 2010 12:19 am

I found some stuff about TV - Money for Bundesliga

Here is the statistics how the Money from TV deal is distributed to Bundesliga teams...
Platz Summe Differenz je Platz
1 22.460.000 €
2 21.840.000 € 620.000 €
3 21.221.000 € 619.000 €
4 20.601.000 € 620.000 €
5 19.981.000 € 620.000 €
6 19.362.000 € 619.000 €
7 18.742.000 € 620.000 €
8 18.123.000 € 619.000 €
9 17.464.000 € 659.000 €
10 16.806.000 € 658.000 €
11 16.148.000 € 658.000 €
12 15.451.000 € 697.000 €
13 14.754.000 € 697.000 €
14 14.018.000 € 736.000 €
15 13.282.000 € 736.000 €
16 12.546.000 € 736.000 €
17 11.888.000 € 658.000 €
18 11.230.000 € 658.000 €
Verteilte Summe: 305.916.000 €

I am just wondering why cant DFL or Bundesliga sign more lucrative TV Deal...

It is really frustrating to see Bundesliga clubs get only 305m € / year
when EPL gets somewhere around 1.2 bn € / year....that is like 3x more money.

This system of collectively selling TV rights is right but I just hope BL does better and attracts more viewers so our club can get more money and eventually comes closer to likes of Man Utd , Chelsea, Barca, RM etc...
sch0ll7

Postby Element » Fri May 07, 2010 9:05 am

I Have Read That Bayern Munich leads The Champions league money income all time

we have got a total of nearly 750 Million euros since the beginning of The Champions league
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri May 07, 2010 11:45 am

Element wrote:I Have Read That Bayern Munich leads The Champions league money income all time

we have got a total of nearly 750 Million euros since the beginning of The Champions league

That is possible because German market is one of the strongest in the world and we are the only that represent them in later stages of CL...

It is about Market-Pool....

Last year we earned more CL Market-Pool money than Barcelona and Manchester [finalists] because we were the only German team in QF
sch0ll7

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion