You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:32 pm

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:55 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:00 pm

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!
That doesn't impress me much...
Give us the old Trentino back...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MiaSanFCB » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:28 pm

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Wow, that's nothing. We must seriously reconsider our pre-seasons from now on. :shock:
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby aterford » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:25 pm

Wow, a whole 14m.
So, go tour in Asia for 2 weeks and pick up a bunch of injuries, or just sell a bench player.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pelin » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:39 pm

China marketing is vital for both Bundesliga's and Bayern's future. A game changer market. Wacker said that we have 130 m fans in China, 100 m fans in Southeast Asia. China-German football partnership is great chance for German teams for increasing fan base, getting better deals for the next China global TV deals, new sponsorship chances, chance for selling more shirts e.t.c. l saw a video of new football school in China. it's luxury. it will cost a good money. who'll pay for it? us or China or sponsors? Btw, we are building a new office in Säbener now. They keep spending money for non transfer related matters.

14 m euros is the number we got from Audi. if l remember correctly, we got 10 m euros from previous China tour.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:58 pm

l know it's a bit old news but CL games will be only on Pay TV after this season. Good news, since,

1-it will increase Germany's CL market pool money.
2-it will also accelerate the growth of pay TV sector.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Coman » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:03 pm

Pelin wrote:l know it's a bit old news but CL games will be only on Pay TV after this season. Good news, since,

And no Hoffenheim in UCL would increase money earn by Bayern Dortmund and Leipzig.

That is how Juventus got so much money from UCL. Because other club were often eliminated quickly or worse eliminated in the qualification (was the case for Napoli, Roma, Lazio in 2013, 2015 and 2016)
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:18 pm

Pelin wrote:l know it's a bit old news but CL games will be only on Pay TV after this season. Good news, since,

That's short-sighted. How do you attract new fans to the game if they can't see the world's most prestigious club competition? Do they have to pay in order to see whether or not they like this sport, how does that work?
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby gumboduncan » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:48 pm

I think we're making light of those 14 million that Bild are reporting. 14 million is a lot of money for a promotional tour. Bayern is also gaining a lot of fans that will buy merchandise for years to come. I think we dislike the Asia Tour so much because of injuries and poor results. I'm certain that most of us would like the tour more if Bayern would've played better.

Regarding the Champions League being only on pay TV. The times of free TV is over. We can't expect getting entertainment (like the Champions League) for free today unless you stream it on the internet. Paying 20 euros a month or something like that is not unreasonable IMO. Times are changing and money rules the game. We have to deal with it.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:47 am

gumboduncan wrote:I think we're making light of those 14 million that Bild are reporting. 14 million is a lot of money for a promotional tour. Bayern is also gaining a lot of fans that will buy merchandise for years to come. I think we dislike the Asia Tour so much because of injuries and poor results. I'm certain that most of us would like the tour more if Bayern would've played better.

Regarding the Champions League being only on pay TV. The times of free TV is over. We can't expect getting entertainment (like the Champions League) for free today unless you stream it on the internet. Paying 20 euros a month or something like that is not unreasonable IMO. Times are changing and money rules the game. We have to deal with it.
Chinese buying original merchandise? You're pushing it a bit now... ;)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Pelin » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Coman wrote:

And no Hoffenheim in UCL would increase money earn by Bayern Dortmund and Leipzig.

That is how Juventus got so much money from UCL. Because other club were often eliminated quickly or worse eliminated in the qualification (was the case for Napoli, Roma, Lazio in 2013, 2015 and 2016)

if we had Pay TV deal for this year, Hoffenheim's absense would really benefit us. However, with current deal, not much gain. at most 5-6 m euros.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Coman » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:02 pm

Pelin wrote:
Coman wrote:

if we had Pay TV deal for this year, Hoffenheim's absense would really benefit us. However, with current deal, not much gain. at most 5-6 m euros.
Why ?...
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Pelin » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:07 pm

MUTU wrote:

That's short-sighted. How do you attract new fans to the game if they can't see the world's most prestigious club competition? Do they have to pay in order to see whether or not they like this sport, how does that work?

Most Country has CL on their Pay TV. This is why The likes of Juve got much more money from CL market pool money than us. Previous deal was penalizing us.

l agree with your point but, this is the new world works.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:19 pm

Coman wrote:
Why ?...[/quote]
Since, Germany's total market pool money is not high like İtaly because of current deal.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion