You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:31 am

dambun wrote:So the answer to your question would be: Had Robben not scored against ManU and we had not advance to the final of CL, the company would have paid a smaller part of Allianz Arena's debts.... and we would have finished the year with a small profit nonetheless...

Makes a lot of sense. +2 :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:29 pm

I'm absolutley happy afer Uli's words about his ambitions and priorites to keep Schweini in our club. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Everything is great to hear. Specially this:

Element wrote:Uli Hoeness said:

"When we finish paying for the Allianz Arena in the next 6-10 years , then FC Bayern will be a power that all rivals have to wear warm clothes from, The Income of Logos , viewers , Commercials ETC , that are currently use for payment , will go to The Squad , we are talking about 20-30 millon pro year , That would be funny for the league"
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:27 pm

As I did a little research I came to conclusion that we did very well and profit after tax should not be main indicator.

It is well known that we will always work that profit after tax to a minimum because we want to be in black numbers but without paying too much tax. We could see that in recent years and it is not much different this year.

Numbers posted by our board are often different than those published by Delloitte magazine which does not uses some of the income.

But I must say I did expect similar revenue to that showed by our board.

We did great.

But I cant get any more detailed information about our finances from last year [apart from those .pdf documents posted by our board] so I really cant determine how much we made from different revenues.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby VIKTOR84 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Well if we can compare with Real Madrid loss of 60 Mil Eur than we are great we have 58 mil Eur just this year than Real.Right :?:
We can expect just to get better because of the TV right witch will be higher in the next years to come and when we get rid of the dept for Allianc Arena
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nur4bayern » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:17 am

dambun wrote:I don't know much about finance, but from what I'm getting from these numbers, and from what I've read from our businessman friend nur4bayern, I don't think the 2.9M profit is something one has to worry about.... On the contrary, the figures are actually impressive, especially considering the recession...

Thanks for the recognition. I've been in business longer than a lot of you guys have been on this earth, so I know a thing or two about financial statements. Suffice to say, Bayern, as a company, is very healthy and that bodes well for the team as well. I'm sure after the Allianz Arena debt is payed off we will see substancial spending increases for players and other team infrastructure.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:16 pm

So wait Im not totally understanding this,
We've made a lot of money but the profit figure is so low because most of the profit we made has been used to pay off the debt of AA?
But wouldnt a decrease in debt also be counted into profit?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:03 pm

SilentStrike wrote:So wait Im not totally understanding this,
We've made a lot of money but the profit figure is so low because most of the profit we made has been used to pay off the debt of AA?

This is not how much money we have in the bank/whatever, but how much money we made in 2010. In 2010 we gave extra money back to the bank, so that counts as 'loss'.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:07 pm

MUTU wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:So wait Im not totally understanding this,

This is not how much money we have in the bank/whatever, but how much money we made in 2010. In 2010 we gave extra money back to the bank, so that counts as 'loss'.

Ok thats a relieving response.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:19 pm

What I dont understand is why we re-payed only €176 million of the Allianz Arena debt?

1 year ago [at Annual meeting in 2009] he said we payed off €163 million of remaining €346 million costs for building Allianz Arena.

So after 1 year we only managed to pay off additional €14 million.

Somethins must be wrong with those numbers as that sum is too low.

But why on Earth would Kopfner announce those numbers? He is the one in charge of our finances so he surely cant be wrong.
sch0ll7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MrLinky » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:20 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:“Our sporting success has ensured we’ve yet again made a profit. FC Bayern is ideally placed to face the future with equity capital at 65.1 percent, or €206.4 million. It means our club is and remains financially independent and unaffected by market fluctuations,” Finance Director Karl Hopfner told 2,807 club members gathered at the Olympic Hall in Munich for Tuesday evening’s Annual General Meeting.

FC Bayern München AG posted turnover of €312.0 million, up by almost 16 percent on 2008-9 (€268.7 million). Profit after tax rose some 20 percent to €2.9 million (2008-9: €2.5 million). Operating profit (Ebitda) rose to €61.2 million (2008-9: €45.0 million). FC Bayern München AG boasts equity capital totalling €206.4 million (€2008-9: 177.5 million).

A similarly positive trend applied to the figures presented for the FC Bayern München AG group (consolidated accounts for FC Bayern München AG and Allianz Arena München Stadion GmbH). The profit after tax was the same as for FC Bayern München AG at €2.9 million (2008-9 €2.5 million), on turnover of €350.2 million (2008-9: €303.8 million). Operating profit (Ebitda) was €86.5 million (2008-9: €65.5 million). All the 2009-10 figures represent new records.

Impressive numbers. I don't wanna imagine how financially potent we would be, if our earnings from the TV-rights would be anywhere near to the ones of the other leading countries. I think Hopfner mentioned something around 450 million euro yearly turnover, if we would earn the same amount of money, Real and Barcelona get from selling the TV-rights. A figure that would put us at the top. It's ultimately only a mind-game, but it goes to show that there's probably not a single club out there as healthy and well-managed as Bayern.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby aria » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:16 am

the 2.9 profit figure is actually a masterpiece compared to clubs like inter , milan , MUFC and chelsea who make massive losses ( 60-80m) each year - bayern is very healthy financially but I think they should still try to control the wages because they are becoming very high-
I wish they would say exactly how much of the alllianz arena debt has remained
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:25 am

I just did a little research and math and came to conclusion that our revenue [by Delloitte] will be around €323 million.

Which will still keep us at the 4th spot but we will be really close to Man Utd [€340 million]

And Arsenal on 5th [€265 million] earning almost €60 million less than us.

I really thought that we will be around €350 million [without income from selling players] but I guess €33 million more than last season is something we need to be proud of.
sch0ll7

Postby aria » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:32 pm

we have 350 turnover , because i think the consolidated accounts of club and stadium are a better indicator of our financial power -
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:42 pm

Yes I used both turnovers [from Allianz Arena company and Club Company]...and that comes to €350 million...but transfers are included in that turnover...

So if we dont use those €27 millions from selling players last season you get €323 million [which will probably be used in Delloitte money league]
sch0ll7

Postby aria » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:51 pm

anyway I just think the fact that we completely own the stadium can not be ignored -
I think bayern will keep most of the audi money and use them for transfers next summer instead of paying the stadium debt
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion