You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby Coman » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:56 pm

You are Bayern fans.

You are probably angry sometimes Bayern does not spend as much money as others clubs while Bayern has more money.

Example : Man City €550M turn-over spend €200M net or more every summer while Bayern €627M turn-over spend between €0M and €80M net maximum.

Want to know why Bayern can't while Manchester City can ? :coffee:
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby dambun » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:38 am

Coman wrote:You are Bayern fans.
You are probably angry sometimes Bayern does not spend as much money as others clubs while Bayern has more money.

Well, I believe most Bayern fans enjoy this fact rather than being angry about it. I certainly do!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:04 am

dambun wrote:

Well, I believe most Bayern fans enjoy this fact rather than being angry about it. I certainly do!

I am glad we are out of the Top 10. I wish we were lower actually. This is just my opinion though.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:11 am

MaCk0y wrote:
dambun wrote:

I am glad we are out of the Top 10. I wish we were lower actually. This is just my opinion though.

That'd make us out of the top 10 in competitions as well though...
Not even I am angry we don't "spend as much" - we just spend the wrong way
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:08 pm

#12 if we spend money the wrong way can you explain why the majority of clubs who spent more than us have achieved much less? Because it seems to me we spend money more wisely than the clubs in this list. Our ROI is much higher.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:09 pm

Yes... But that doesn't necessarily mean we're oh so great at it
There's other clubs doing better jobs - not only from an international perspective...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:19 pm

#12 wrote:Yes... But that doesn't necessarily mean we're oh so great at it
There's other clubs doing better jobs - not only from an international perspective...

Please do mention which clubs have spent less than us and have been more successful than us in the last decade. Then I can go on to mention at least 8 clubs who have spent more than us and achieved less than us.

Go on. Put on a trophy count column next to these clubs and give them a weighting (eg 1 for domestic cup, 3 for domestic league and 5 for Champions League, or whatever you want to use) and then divide the money they spent by that weighted trophy count to get the ROI. I bet Bayern's will be higher than anyone else on this list, which shows that Bayern are THE BEST at spending money, the exact opposite of what you said.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:37 pm

Nope... Because Bayern also have more financial capabilities than clubs like Hoffenheim, Freiburg, Mainz, even Neverkusen and Leipzig...
Now they might not have as many trophies - but they make the MOST out of their capabilities... We are basically just keeping up with said capabilities...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:01 pm

#12 wrote:Nope... Because Bayern also have more financial capabilities than clubs like Hoffenheim, Freiburg, Mainz, even Neverkusen and Leipzig...
Now they might not have as many trophies - but they make the MOST out of their capabilities... We are basically just keeping up with said capabilities...

The financial capabilities are a direct result of our successes made from our good money-handling. Just because someone hits the red limit on the finances doesn't mean they're making a good job with their money. On the contrary, from a pure financial perspective it's a big risk, which more often than not has bad results. Bayern are slow and sure, and they surely win the race against most of the clubs in the list.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Coman » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:13 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:Nope... Because Bayern also have more financial capabilities than clubs like Hoffenheim, Freiburg, Mainz, even Neverkusen and Leipzig...

The financial capabilities are a direct result of our successes made from our good money-handling. Just because someone hits the red limit on the finances doesn't mean they're making a good job with their money. On the contrary, from a pure financial perspective it's a big risk, which more often than not has bad results. Bayern are slow and sure, and they surely win the race against most of the clubs in the list.

Bayern spend too much money on things who have nothing to do with transfert. But who are useless to the future of the club.
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby Pelin » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:27 pm

M.City are spending crazy figures just because they are building a new cycle. so they can tolerate big debts because of it. also they don't money problem considering Arabs can transfers as much as money they want via sponsors.

We need to buy smart and we need to overpay when needed. for a player who is worth for overpaying. when you pay 60 m euros for a player who is worth at 20 m euros, you don't buy 60 m euros quality player. All you buy is a 20 m euros quality player.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:35 am

OK it's time to talk about the elephant in the room...

"I am not going to buy a footballer for 150 or 200 million euros," Hoeness said.

"We will not participate in that madness and while it lasts it will not be possible to plan for victory in the Champions League.

"Our aim is to be the champion of Germany."

Guess we threw in the towel. It was only a matter of time since the new EPL TV deal was announced. The board denied it would affect them, but ultimately they circled round to my prediction. I guess we'll be back to mediocrity.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:23 am

MUTU wrote:OK it's time to talk about the elephant in the room...

"I am not going to buy a footballer for 150 or 200 million euros," Hoeness said.

"We will not participate in that madness and while it lasts it will not be possible to plan for victory in the Champions League.

Guess we threw in the towel. It was only a matter of time since the new EPL TV deal was announced. The board denied it would affect them, but ultimately they circled round to my prediction. I guess we'll be back to mediocrity.

Really? Cause -> I <- would never say a thing like this, it might offend somebody here as "being negative"

Hoeness is a douche... He recently admitted that it wasa misjudgement that the bubble would burst someday... Now he's doing the same shit... "While it lasts" - it will last FOREVER... PERIOD.
Why would it stop? Cause people all of a sudden stop watching PL? RM? Barca? Soccer? Yeah right, get real: madness is here, I agree - but it's here to stay...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:13 am

If the club does not spend as much as English club it is just because we haven't enough money to do it... because of many others charges the club have to pay. :wink:
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:56 pm

MUTU wrote:OK it's time to talk about the elephant in the room...

It was very predictable that we wouldn't be able to compete money wise. That's why we should have gone all in for Alexis and James and make full use of the current golden generation we have to win the CL. After they are gone, we will surely regress back to mediocrity, but while they are here we could have won the CL if we had bought more aggressively.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion