You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Element wrote:and the change of the color must also occur in 2 minutes not directly so that the Drivers do not get surprised by that sudden change

It's nicer that way anyway :mrgreen:
In Pep I trust
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aria » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:33 am

hey guys , this is by far the most important pat of our forum- can you give some info on bundesliga TV rights?
it seems it is even lower than french league - it is embarrasing - bayern are the main team damaging on this
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:20 pm

aria wrote:hey guys , this is by far the most important pat of our forum- can you give some info on bundesliga TV rights?
it seems it is even lower than french league - it is embarrasing - bayern are the main team damaging on this

this post viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5608&p=89245#p89245
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Uli Hoeness said:

"When we finish paying for the Allianz Arena in the next 6-10 years , then FC Bayern will be a power that all rivals have to wear warm clothes from, The Income of Logos , viewers , Commercials ETC , that are currently use for payment , will go to The Squad , we are talking about 20-30 millon pro year , That would be funny for the league"
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:03 pm

Element wrote:we are talking about 20-30 millon pro year

He means 20-30M more per year, right?
"" "" "" ""
Wir stehen hinter dir, Uli
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby The Spyware » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:31 pm

Yes
Exactly what Scholl calculated :D
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby AvatarX » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Element wrote:2-The price of electricity is 50 Euros - 60 Euros per hour ( so 60 euros is the MAXIMUM !!!!!)
30 The Length of the cable that lights the outer Stadium is 100 KM !!!

Mmmmm... if this is the price for electricity for illumination that monster, then I should go and live in Germany and use the same type of energy for giving electricity in my house :P
I usually pay more than 150 euros for electricity bills (monthly but only for 1 house :shock: ).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Element wrote:Uli Hoeness said:

"When we finish paying for the Allianz Arena in the next 6-10 years , then FC Bayern will be a power that all rivals have to wear warm clothes from, The Income of Logos , viewers , Commercials ETC , that are currently use for payment , will go to The Squad , we are talking about 20-30 millon pro year , That would be funny for the league"

I totally LOVED that Element. Thanks for posting such good news =D>
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby Element » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Zer0 Bayern wrote:
Element wrote:Uli Hoeness said:

I totally LOVED that Element. Thanks for posting such good news =D>

you are not the first one :P

Always Ready to help
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Numbers from Annual General Meeting were revealed...

“Our sporting success has ensured we’ve yet again made a profit. FC Bayern is ideally placed to face the future with equity capital at 65.1 percent, or €206.4 million. It means our club is and remains financially independent and unaffected by market fluctuations,” Finance Director Karl Hopfner told 2,807 club members gathered at the Olympic Hall in Munich for Tuesday evening’s Annual General Meeting.

FC Bayern München AG posted turnover of €312.0 million, up by almost 16 percent on 2008-9 (€268.7 million). Profit after tax rose some 20 percent to €2.9 million (2008-9: €2.5 million). Operating profit (Ebitda) rose to €61.2 million (2008-9: €45.0 million). FC Bayern München AG boasts equity capital totalling €206.4 million (€2008-9: 177.5 million).

A similarly positive trend applied to the figures presented for the FC Bayern München AG group (consolidated accounts for FC Bayern München AG and Allianz Arena München Stadion GmbH). The profit after tax was the same as for FC Bayern München AG at €2.9 million (2008-9 €2.5 million), on turnover of €350.2 million (2008-9: €303.8 million). Operating profit (Ebitda) was €86.5 million (2008-9: €65.5 million). All the 2009-10 figures represent new records.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & Euro 2012 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & Euro 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:22 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Profit after tax rose some 20 percent to €2.9 million

This is a shocking low figure?
What exactly does this figure stand for?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby appudds » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:41 am

SilentStrike wrote:This is a shocking low figure?

Last year, it was 2.5 million euros.
SO, i dont think it is a shocking low./
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby nur4bayern » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:54 am

appudds wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:This is a shocking low figure?

Last year, it was 2.5 million euros.
SO, i dont think it is a shocking low./

Ebita, which stands for earnings before interest, taxes and amortization, is more important than net after tax since, from an accounting perspective, most companies want to be net neutral. The fact that Bayern AG had a massive increase over last year, especially considering the world-wide recession, is amazing. Equally impressive is the 60+ million in equity capital, which is the difference between the company's current market value (stock value/stockholder equity) less all liabilities.

Wish I could buy their stock.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:56 am

This is a bit worrying because I thought we were financially very healthy. How come we only made 2.9 million euros profit and were one match away from a treble? What would have happened had Robben not scored the 2nd leg goal against Man Utd, would we have ended up in the loss? Now that Lahm's wage has increased, and so will Schweini's should he (hopefully) extend his contract, will we struggle to make the profit that will be needed when the UEFA Financial Fair Play comes into effect?
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:47 am

MUTU wrote:This is a bit worrying because I thought we were financially very healthy. How come we only made 2.9 million euros profit and were one match away from a treble? What would have happened had Robben not scored the 2nd leg goal against Man Utd, would we have ended up in the loss? Now that Lahm's wage has increased, and so will Schweini's should he (hopefully) extend his contract, will we struggle to make the profit that will be needed when the UEFA Financial Fair Play comes into effect?

I don't know much about finance, but from what I'm getting from these numbers, and from what I've read from our businessman friend nur4bayern, I don't think the 2.9M profit is something one has to worry about.... On the contrary, the figures are actually impressive, especially considering the recession...

I think when Bayern (or any company) has high income (e.g. last financial year), they try to pay some of the debts (in our case, paying for Allianz Arena) as much as the net value of the profit becomes small... So the company pays a significantly smaller value of tax...
So the answer to your question would be: Had Robben not scored against ManU and we had not advance to the final of CL, the company would have paid a smaller part of Allianz Arena's debts.... and we would have finished the year with a small profit nonetheless...

This is my unsure understanding of the things, though... Someone please correct me if I'm wrong...
"" "" "" ""
Wir stehen hinter dir, Uli
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion