You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:51 am

another great article...

About Bundesliga, Bayern and Ulli Hoeness

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/w ... z0uMZsOFss

And about Italian Serie A and their current/future financial problems
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & Euro 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:03 pm

Here are the lists of TOP Kit sellers per year

Nike:

1. Manchester United, 1.200.000-1.500.000

2. FC Barcelona, 1.000.000-1.200.000

3. FC Arsenal, 700.000-900.000

4. Juventus Turin, 400.000-600.000

5. Inter Milan, 400.000-600.000

Adidas:

1. Real Madrid, 1.200.000-1.500.000

2. FC Liverpool, 700.000-900.000

3. FC Chelsea, 700.000-900.000

4. FC Bayern München, 700.000-900.000

5. AC Milan, 400.000-600.000
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Brand Finance Made A Study about the Most VALUABLE Brands of Football clubs in Europe

WE are the 4th

1. Real Madrid, 460.000.000 Euro

2. Manchester United, 445.000.000 Euro

3. FC Barcelona, 431.000.000 Euro

4. Bayern München, 359.000.000 Euro

5. FC Arsenal, 256.500.000 Euro

6. FC Chelsea, 238.500.000 Euro

7. AC Milan, 199.000.000 Euro

8. Inter Milan 191.000.000 Euro

9. FC Liverpool, 168.000.000 Euro

10. Juventus Turin, 151.500.000 Euro
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:23 am

I know that you are FINANCE JUNKIES , so i found an article on fussballtransfers about our Finances

I am not gonig to literally translate it like interviews , but I am going to give you the important parts in points

-the last Year , was The The Best Economic Year in History of FC Bayern

-Bayern now Have Finished Paying for The Allianz Arena , so Now , So the Stadium will be another way to get money

-We have got 90 Million from Allianz just to keep the name of our Allianz Arena for 15 years

-The Price of the Tickets is from 15-70 euros , The Average visitor in BUNDESLIGA MATCHES ONLY is 69 thousand ,So We Get 47 MILLIONS a year just from Bundesliga matches tickets , But we do not Receive All those 47 Millions because A Big part of it goes for The Allianz Arena as RUNNING COST (Which means that we pay Running cost form our Tickets income)

(The Advertisment signs on the field are NOT Included so there is more money coming in )

-we Get around 30 millions Per year from TV only , and this will get Doubled if The Bundesliga-pool plan get applied

-We receive 20 million per euros From T-home

-We got 50 million just by reaching the CL Finals

-Audi bought 9 Percent of Bayern for 90 million euros (They will receive those 9% in 3 parts from March 2010 till Juli 2011)

-we have increased our Registered Capital From 25 millions to 27.5 millions because of Audi's money

-Bayern has 150 thousand members , every member pays 25 - 50 euros to the club per year , Which equals around 7.5 Millions (if they pay 50 euros)

-We get 30 million euros yearly from MERCHANDISING

-We have been making wins for 16 consecutive Years !!!

-Rummenigge announced that the world economical Crisis had literally No effect on FC BAYERN

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/fc-bay ... 13593.html
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:01 am

I dont think we payed our Allianz Arena debt.

I believe that article is saying that we had a positive 0 for the first time since the Allianz Arena company is established.

Approximate Allianz Arena company revenue is 30mil €...so after that separate company pays the yearly interest + debt payment for the construction the company was always 5-10 mil € in minus...which we had to cover.

But now for the first time that separate company was able to make a revenue that after paying the debt interests they still made a little profit so FC Bayern Munchen E.V. did have to cover the loses.

We must not forget that we bought Munchen 1860`s share for 11mil €...so we are also obligated to pay for their interest payments. So our interest payment doubled. But that is a price of having your own stadium and being a 100% owner:)
That was a huge victory for us even though we now have the whole debt on our shoulders:) But it is worth it as we make much more money than before when we shared grounds.

Maybe I am wrong...

But as I calculated from the previous financial years we are still quite long way to paying all of our Allianz Arena debt.

Construction costs: 346 mil €
- Allianz sponsorship: 90 mil €
- Adidas sponsorship: 78 mil €
+ some interests

= Hopfner said that €163 million of the €346 milllion sum spent to build the Allianz Arena has been repaid. [that was at last years Annual Meeting]

So we are left with 183 mil €

Hoeness had previously stated that the lion’s share of the Audi cash influx will be used to defray costs associated with the debt incurred on the stadium construction, which published reports estimate at €30 million per year

So if we were to take 83 mil € out of those 90 mil € from Audi [until Juli 2011] to pay for our AA debt we would still have around 100 mil € and with around 30mil € yearly payment for debt + interests [which are already payed for this year I believe] we would be left with 70 mil € next summer.

So I believe we are still in it for few years...I would say until 2015 [at the latest]. So that would be great...to pay out the stadium in less than 10 years :)
sch0ll7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby raz25 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Hey guys, I know that this may be dumb, it's just that I don't get it at all. Audi bought 9 % of Bayern for 90 million. What does that actually mean? What did they buy from us? Thanks.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

National Flag:
Romania

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:16 pm

raz25 wrote:Hey guys, I know that this may be dumb, it's just that I don't get it at all. Audi bought 9 % of Bayern for 90 million. What does that actually mean? What did they buy from us? Thanks.

They bought a share of our club...

Audi bought a total of 9.09 % of stakes in FC Bayern Munchen for 90 million Euros. This means 2.5 million shares. 1 % of the company is worth 275.000 €.

So Audi has 9.09 % and Adidas also bought 9.09 % few years earlier.

So 81.8 % is owned by club members, 9.09 % by Audi and another 9.09 % by Adidas.

FC Bayern Munchen E.V. can sell additional 31.7 % of the club/company`s shares to other partners. FC Bayern members [more than 150.000 registered members/fans] must own at least 50% + 1 deciding vote so that no company or owner can be in charge of the club...so that fans/members are still major shareholders.
sch0ll7

Postby raz25 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:42 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:They bought a share of our club...

Audi bought a total of 9.09 % of stakes in FC Bayern Munchen for 90 million Euros. This means 2.5 million shares. 1 % of the company is worth 275.000 €.

So Audi has 9.09 % and Adidas also bought 9.09 % few years earlier.

So 81.8 % is owned by club members, 9.09 % by Audi and another 9.09 % by Adidas.

FC Bayern Munchen E.V. can sell additional 31.7 % of the club/company`s shares to other partners. FC Bayern members [more than 150.000 registered members/fans] must own at least 50% + 1 deciding vote so that no company or owner can be in charge of the club...so that fans/members are still major shareholders.

Thanks man, that makes sense.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

National Flag:
Romania

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:31 pm

np man:D
sch0ll7

Postby Bayern33 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:08 am

Bayern are the smartest club in the world. They have the most money in the bank generated by on there own. I cant wait for the Cl to introduce the new rules where you can only spend what you make and u need a turn over or u cant play in the CL. Bayern are going to be the kings then.
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nista002 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:15 am

Bayern33 wrote:Bayern are the smartest club in the world. They have the most money in the bank generated by on there own. I cant wait for the Cl to introduce the new rules where you can only spend what you make and u need a turn over or u cant play in the CL. Bayern are going to be the kings then.

Arsenal are also outrageously responsible with their finances.
nista002
Getting the hang of it

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:21 am

you are right nista002...Arsenal and Bayern are probably the only 2 top clubs that are going into same direction...and are keeping their heads up while they are doing it.
sch0ll7

Postby Element » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Interesting Thing that is quite surprising

How much do you think Does the Energy of illumination of the Allianz Arena cost Bayern ?

You would probably give HUGE NUMBERS

but the truth is Surprising

1 Hour of Illumination costs only 60 Euros !!!!!!!!!

And also , do you know that the illumination of the Allianz Arena is so strong that It can be seen in Austria in Clear nights
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:19 pm

Element wrote:Interesting Thing that is quite surprising

That's quite interesting! :shock:
In fact, it is so strange that if I heard it from someone else, I would have probably laughed at him!!!
How's that even possible? What type of energy source are they using?
"" "" "" ""
Wir stehen hinter dir, Uli
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:35 pm

dambun wrote:
Element wrote:Interesting Thing that is quite surprising

That's quite interesting! :shock:
In fact, it is so strange that if I heard it from someone else, I would have probably laughed at him!!!
How's that even possible? What type of energy source are they using?

I was thinking about that few days ago

i though that every game , the illumination costs 3000 Euros Per Game

But 1 Hour= 60 euros is cheap , too cheap

Here is the main source http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 89031.html

it says that

1-Because of the fascinating illumination iof The Allianz arena , many car Accidents Happen

so now it is not allowed to light the Allianz Arena in 2 Colors (Red-white or Blue-white)

The rule now is that the the color of the light must be Full red , Full Blue and Full White and Changing from one to antoher Every 30 minutes

and the change of the color must also occur in 2 minutes not directly so that the Drivers do not get surprised by that sudden change

2-The price of electricity is 50 Euros - 60 Euros per hour ( so 60 euros is the MAXIMUM !!!!!)

30 The Length of the cable that lights the outer Stadium is 100 KM !!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion