You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:22 am

Commercial revenue is from merchandise sales and sponsor deals...we have the best sponsor deals in world football. [Audi, Telecom, Adidas, Lufthansa etc...]

But yes RM and Barcelona earn like 120-130 mil€ more than us just from TV rights...every year. That is a crime!!!

If they introduce Collective selling of TV rights...and after we pay out Allianz Arena...we will be the richest club in the world...just like Ulli said.

It is a crime for likes of Barca, Madrid, Juve, Milan etc... earn more than 100mil€ from TV..and we earn 30 mil€ from Bundesliga and the cup.

Inter, Milan, Juve etc...italian giants will drop after they introduce collective selling of TV rights next season [2011/2012]...They already earn less than us...and after that they will earn around 100mil€ less than us...and they wont attract that many star players.

It looks like everything is going to our favor in next few of years ...with Platini issuing this UEFA new rule where Moratti and likes wont be able to pay from his pocket for new players and their astronomic wages.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & Euro 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:14 am

sch0ll7 wrote:we have the best sponsor deals in world football. [Audi, Telecom, Adidas, Lufthansa etc...]

True

10 Mio a year from audi
4 mio a year from Adidas
20 mio a year from T-Mobile
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:22 pm

F*ck that are really good news !! I didn't knew anything about this
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby vijay92 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:48 am

I think We are the best financed club in the world with literally no debt
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:06 pm

The Bundesliga Surpassed The EPL and Now ARE THE MOST Profitable League in The World

The Bundesliga are Now the Most profitable League worldwide with 172 Million Euros in 2008/2009

2nd Came the EPL : Even though the Income of the EPL has increased to (2.3 Billions which is a Record) , the High Salaries Total (1.6 Billions) and high Signing Fees made the win low (only 93 millions after it was 234 Millions the season Before)

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/b ... tudie.html
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby cruz » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Element wrote:The Bundesliga Surpassed The EPL and Now ARE THE MOST Profitable League in The World

The Bundesliga are Now the Most profitable League worldwide with 172 Million Euros in 2008/2009

2nd Came the EPL : Even though the Income of the EPL has increased to (2.3 Billions which is a Record) , the High Salaries Total (1.6 Billions) and high Signing Fees made the win low (only 93 millions after it was 234 Millions the season Before)

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/b ... tudie.html

Just imagine what would happen if the Bundesliga could get the 4th CL place back... even more money mane

this doen't surprise me at all, the stadiums are always full, even the the 2nd BL is packed as hell!

all this is only a plus for Bayern!
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:38 pm

cruz wrote: even the the 2nd BL is packed as hell!

I Read that in the 2007/2008 Season The Average of Viewers in the Stadium of the 2nd Bundesliga was Higher than the 1st Divison of Portugal !!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Slemba » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Element wrote:I Read that in the 2007/2008 Season The Average of Viewers in the Stadium of the 2nd Bundesliga was Higher than the 1st Divison of Portugal !!

When there's a magnificent stadium as the Alianz Arena and a Lovely fans like FCB fans with just 15-60 Euros I'd go for sure even if I don't watch football !!!!
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:04 am

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 72982.html

Like I predicted...we should earn somewhere near 350mil €

And if we really get like 50% more from TV rigths in 2 years...than it will be much better for us
sch0ll7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MrLinky » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:11 pm

What’s also worth mentioning is that the FC Bayern Munchen AG will draw a profit for the 16th year in a row, which is a sensational achievement. Most of the other top European clubs only know about something called “financial profit” at the end of the year from hearsay. In the age of this financial madness which is going on in the football market, being this healthy is more than worthy of all the praise it gets.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:56 pm

When this financial fair-play comes into football from 2012-2013 season...we and all Bunesliga clubs will have a huge advantage.

Why do u think that Chelsea, Milan, Juventus, Inter, Liverpool etc... are not spending big bucks on players?
It is because they wont be able to afford their wages after that rule comes into football.

All those clubs have like 100 mil€ less income [revenue] than us...

That means that we can pay much more money to the players.

Only clubs that can compete in wages are RM, Barca, Man Utd and maybe Arsenal.

But those clubs have a lot of debt so they pay like 40-60 mil € each year JUST to pay off their interest.

So bottom line is...

That BL clubs like Schalke, Hamburg, BVB, Werder...will sooner or later pick some world class players from other clubs like Tottenham, Man City, Roma, Juve, Milan, Inter etc...

If we take in account that Italian clubs will have only 3 CL spots season after next...one of those clubs will lose around 30-40 mil €.

And another thing is that Italian clubs will sell their TV rights colectivelly from 2012-2013 season.

That means 40-50 mil € less for top clubs like AC MIlan, Juve, Inter, Roma...Milan, Inter and Juve earn around 100mil € just from TV rights...that is like 50% of their REVENUE
And once those 3 important things happen in Italian football...they wont be able to compete with clubs like Stuttgart, Wolfsburg...not to mention Bayern, Werder, Hamburg etc...

And one more thing...

KHR said something about...BL TV rights being worth much more than the current contract gives them.
In 2 years when the contract expires and when they negotiate extension with SKY...he is thinking about 50% increase of the TV deal. That means around 20 mil€ more for us and other clubs of the BL.

I cant wait to see what happens in next 3-4 years...BL will definetly overtake Serie A [and wont look back, because there is no way Italians are gonna get close to BL once those rules apply]...and maybe in 5 years will overtake La Liga [once they introduce collective TV rights - that will mean around 50 - 60 mil€ less for Barca and RM.. but they dont talk about it too much because it is hard to think that they will do something about it and harm those two clubs even tough other Spanish clubs are getting worse year by year]

I say...Lets wait and see:)
sch0ll7

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:02 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:When this financial fair-play comes into football from 2012-2013 season...we and all Bunesliga clubs will have a huge advantage.

What is that "financial fair-play" thing?
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby dambun » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Very interesting post Sch0ll7 =D> =D>
YlonenXabi wrote:What is that "financial fair-play" thing?

I think it's a to-be-executed rule that implies that clubs should not be able to spend more than they earn...
I's something that is already almost happening in the BL, but is seriously violated in other leagues....

So there are clubs in EPL and La liga with huge debts... still they make crazy signings every year... so they'll get financially even more unstable...
"" "" "" ""
Wir stehen hinter dir, Uli
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:18 pm

And it is confirmed that the "financial play rule" will be used in 2012/2013 for all the Europen clubs? Because what Sch0ll7 said is great and really makes sense.

I'm the only one around my friends who defends Bundesliga over Serie A :) And reading this kind of things make me really happy haha
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:36 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:When this financial fair-play comes into football from 2012-2013 season...we and all Bunesliga clubs will have a huge advantage.

What is that "financial fair-play" thing

If you earn 400 mil € [revenue] than you can only spend that money + 15 mil € [Owners or clubs can inject max. 15mil€ per season and not more than 3 season in a row].

Abramovic or Man City owner injected like 400mil € or more of its own money over the years...but now wont be able to inject more than 15 mil€.

And no club will be allowed to borrow the money from the banks in order to buy new player or for players wages [RM, Barcelona borrow money for new players almost every season].

You will be only able to loan the money from banks in order to invest in your club [stadium, youth acadamy etc...]

So likes of Real Madrid [their revenue is huge - around 430 mil €] wont be able to buy new players if they cant pay them...They loaned money for CR and they are paying him around 13 mil€ / season.

So the best thing is...
I think the inflatet prices will come to normal...for a world class player max 35mil€...and wages will drop significly if you ask me...because if you want to have 5-6 world class players [Barcelona, RM, Chelsea etc...] you will have to pay them less...because there is no way that you can pay 8-10 mil € to every player...+ taxes is more than 80 mil€ just for 6 players...+ other 20 players comes more than 200 mil€.

And if Chelsea earns aroun 260 mil€ [revenue] than they wont be able to pay them 180-200 mil€ in wages anymore. Because Abramovich wont be allowed to pay those wages from his own pocket anymore.

They will need to adjust their wages according to their year income [revenue]...and if they earn 260 mil€ they will be able to pay a lot less than now with Abramovich and his pocket money:)

That brings us to this...

Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City and other clubs....will be only able to pay few world class players...and others would rather go to some other club where they will earn more money. So that means a lot of other clubs [I hope BL clubs] will take advantage of that rule and will lure those world class players to their clubs:)

EDIT: yes xabi...it is confirmed...and if they dont play by the books...than they wont play in CL anymore, until they fix their financial situation

EDIT 2: And I did a little research about approximate revenue income of Man Utd and Bayern for last season [2009-2010]

And came to conclusion that we might overtake them in Revenue or at least get even with them on that matter....

According to Delloitte money league 2010:

Man Utd generated 327.0 mil €
Bayern generated 289.5 mil €

Now lets have a look at that season [2008/2009]

Man Utd were in the finals of the CL , Semi finals of FA Cup

They generated record CL revenue [Broadcasting, Gate receipt, Prize money]
They earned around 10 mil € for FA Semi-finals [Broadcasting, Gate receipt, prize money]

If we think about last season where they were not Champions of their domestic league EPL
Were knocked out in QF of CL
Were knocked out in 3rd round of FA Cup

That leaves them with...
- at least 15-20 mil € from CL Less money
- around 5 mil € from EPL
- around 7-8 mil from FA CUP

That totals for at least 30 mil € less than season 2008/2009 when they made a revenue of 327.0 mil €.

And Bayern [2008/2009]

Generated 289.5 mil €

And if we are to believe KHR our revenue will rise to 350 mil € for last season [2009/2010] and maybe even few millions more.

So if we think about it...

Man Utd 327mil€ [2008/2009] - 30 mil€ [2009/2010] = around 300 mil € .... but we must acknowledge that they made some improvements on sponsor deals etc...so they will probably earn the same or even a little more...let's say around 340-350 mil €.

So I hope we will overcome them and push up to 3rd spot on the table.
I just hope "Pound/Sterling" does not get healthier than EURO:)
sch0ll7

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion