You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Ok I did some researching and found new broadcasting deals for different countries for CL [2012-2015]

England 150 mil € [previos deal was worth around 170 mil €]
Spain 127 mil € [96 mil €]
Italy 115 mil € [104 mil €]
France 110 mil € [57 mil €]
Germany 104 mil € [84 mil €]

UEFA usualy distributes around 50% of that money for TV Market Pool. So those it is easy to calculate how much money will be distributed to the clubs.

75 mil € to English clubs [4 clubs]
64.5 mil € to Spanish clubs [4 clubs]
57.5 mil € to Italian clubs [3 clubs]
55 mil € to French clubs [3 clubs]
52 mil € to German clubs [4 clubs]

So if we win the BL we will get at least 10.4 mil € [40% [of 50% that is distributed according to last seasons league position] the Market pool that is distributed to German clubs]
2nd placed team wins 7.8 mil €
3rd placed team wins 5.2 mil €
4th placed team wins 2.6 mil €

So let's take that into account...

And if we finish in semi finals [12 games played]
2nd placed team finishes in last 8 [10 games played]
3rd placed team finishes in last 16 [8 games played]
4th placed team finishes in group stage [6 games played]

Games TOTAL: 36 games

12 games = 33%
10 games = 28%
8 games = 22%
6 games = 17%

so if we devide other 26 mil € according to that percantage we get:

1. 8.580.000 €
2. 7.280.000 €
3. 5.720.000 €
4. 4.420.000 €

So we put 1 and 1 together we get: 18.980.000 €

And that means we wont get more money than we did in previous seasons when there were only 3 clubs in CL.

But things can change if 4th club fails to qualify for CL:)...we will get much more money:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby armbrust » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:46 pm

This is my favorite topic in this forum.

All i can add is that in Fifa Manager, the deeper i go in the CL the more money i get in each round,and every season was quite the same, so this doesnt fit your second 50% formula Scholl , also i get the money the day after i finish every round , (i have no clue if the game is rigth or not).

Anyway ill add the numbers of the current season later.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby armbrust » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:06 pm

This sucks.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:04 pm

armbrust wrote:This is my favorite topic in this forum.

All i can add is that in Fifa Manager, the deeper i go in the CL the more money i get in each round,and every season was quite the same, so this doesnt fit your second 50% formula Scholl , also i get the money the day after i finish every round , (i have no clue if the game is rigth or not).

Anyway ill add the numbers of the current season later.

I was talking only about TV Market Pool which is worth 341.100.000 €

There is also 413.000.000 € [FIXED AMOUNT] that is distributed according to how many games you win, how far you go etc...

____________________________________________________________________________-

The €754.1m prize money allotted to the 32 teams who figured from the group stage onwards consisted of €413m in fixed amounts plus €341,100,000 from the market pool.

All the clubs were entitled to a minimum €7.2m in accordance with the distribution system, which awarded a basic participation bonus of €3.9m, plus €3.3m from the six €550,000 match bonuses given per group game.

Additionally, performance bonuses were paid in the group stage: sides received €800,000 for every win and €400,000 for every draw. The 16 clubs that reached the round of 16 were each assigned an additional €3m, the eight quarter-finalists an extra €3.3m, and the four semi-finalists – a bonus of €4.2m.

_________________________________________________________________________________

So yes...you are right...better campaing a club has more money it receives.
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:06 pm

armbrust wrote:

This sucks.

yes it does:)... it is because Al Jazeera splashed a lot of money for french broadcasting rights:)...previous rigths holder was Canal+
sch0ll7

Postby eliasov » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 am

An intresting Blog including details about our financial situation

Source http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2012/02/bayern-munich-opportunities-lets-make.html?
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:02 am

Ooh, swiss ramble made another article about Bayern? Huzzah!
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:57 am

I was waiting for his new Bayern related post...nice read once again:)
sch0ll7

Postby quaazi » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:42 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:I was waiting for his new Bayern related post...

Yeah, it actually makes sense considering the Shaqiri signing and all!
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby armbrust » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:07 pm

Additionally, performance bonuses were paid in the group stage: sides received €800,000 for every win and €400,000 for every draw. The 16 clubs that reached the round of 16 were each assigned an additional €3m, the eight quarter-finalists an extra €3.3m, and the four semi-finalists – a bonus of €4.2m.

Yes, thats more according from what i see in the game.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Bayern Finances also scored a hat trick yesterday. Not only did we win that one Champions League game, classifying to the Quarterfinals and its much needed revenue in the process. Apparently Lukas Podolski had his medical yesterday as well signaling that our reportedly 10% revenue from that transfer is very near indeed.

Uli should be writing new excuses for that failed Usami transfer as 'we don't have the funds' speech is fading quickly. 'Shaqiri is already on board' perhaps?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby tflags » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:13 pm

It seems Bundesliga's TV rights are about to be awarded (2013-2017) at an estimated 500 million from 412 million. These are annual figures. That is a healthy 21% increase in revenues for all teams in the next four year cycle.

Speaking about revenues, the club has also secured more than EUR45 million from ticket sales and TV rights on the CL by advancing to the semi-finals. Last year the club made EUR32.5 million by reaching the second round. This means the club has already secured a healthy 38.5% increase in revenues from European competitions.

If the team can pull a revenue comeback by increasing merchandising sales in excess of 20%, I would call that a Financial Treble. Ok ok ok, that might be harder than the football treble alright.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:19 pm

tflags wrote:It seems Bundesliga's TV rights are about to be awarded (2013-2017) at an estimated 500 million from 412 million.

Very sad increase, considering that the weaker Serie A is getting 900 million, despite Italy having a smaller population than Germany.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:54 pm

MUTU wrote:
tflags wrote:It seems Bundesliga's TV rights are about to be awarded (2013-2017) at an estimated 500 million from 412 million.

Very sad increase, considering that the weaker Serie A is getting 900 million, despite Italy having a smaller population than Germany.

This is ridiculous.... :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: Completely unacceptable....
BuLi clubs should not abide such travesty!

If this is true, there is no way we could take England/Spain... And we'll lose the 3rd place to Italy or France in a few years...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby armbrust » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:23 am

MUTU wrote:

More than the amount what its important is the 21% increase. Will be Serie A get a similar % increase? I doubt it.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion