You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby MunchenFC » Sat May 08, 2010 1:14 am

It would be nice, even if it mean less money for Bayern, to see other German teams like Bremen, Schalke or even Leverkusen in the quarter finals of the CL.
It would improve the rate at which top players go to other clubs beside Bayern in the Bundesliga which would be better for German football as a whole.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby raz25 » Sat May 08, 2010 2:09 pm

Hey guys! Could somebody explain what's going on right now between us and 1860. It seems like we are having a war or somethin with them right now. Does anybody know something?
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Element » Sat May 08, 2010 3:28 pm

raz25 wrote:Hey guys! Could somebody explain what's going on right now between us and 1860. It seems like we are having a war or somethin with them right now. Does anybody know something?

I Have posted that in The Bayern Board news Thread

Here is the link to my post viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4508&p=53001&hilit=catering#p53001
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Sun May 09, 2010 9:15 am

I Have posted this
Element wrote:Bayern and 1860 munich are going to court again today

Uli hoeness Accused 1860 Munich of stealing money

Reason: Since July 2009 , 1860 Munich only paid to the Stadium Ltd. for catering what they are becoming from VIP's and Sponsors instead of the monthly rates of the Yearly 2 mio euros that was written in the deal .

The Lawyers of 1860 munich that they are not ready to pay the catering of the 3000 expensive business seats , beucase they never used more than the half of them

And also because they sold FC Bayern their Sharing of Allianz Areno for 11 mio euros on April 2006

The lawyers said : "Before Selling our share , Paying as A co-owner made sense , but now As Renter ,No"

1860 Munich wants to pay 1 mio euros yearly instead of 2 mio euros

Guess What Now ?

Uli Hoeness Announced that 1860 have not paid anything in the last 2 months (No Catering , And surprisingly No RENT of the Allianz Arena)

So The Stadium LTD, and FC Bayern have Sued 1860 for 500 Thousand Euros (The Catering)

About the Rent , FC Bayern Tried to contact 1860 Munich , but No one was Available (they are running away it seems)

and 1860 Munich rent the Allianz Arena for 20 thousand Per Game

With The Game Vs Union Berlin today

They Will have to pay us 120 thousand Euros

500K +120K= 620 Thousand Euros We want from them
===============
After 1860 Munich Heard That

They Have Responded with this letter (The letter is long so here is the translation using Google NOT ME This time)

"To the guidance of the President of FC Bayern München e. V., Ulrich Hoeness, and the manager of the Allianz Arena Stadion GmbH (AAMSG), Peter Kerspe to the withheld by 1860 payments we make clear:

On 25 April, we have obtained detailed information on this subject, also a public position. It is crucial that we have already proposed at that time our landlord to transfer those payments to a neutral account to which the party has access, which win the case. This may be an unmistakable indication that we are willingness to pay, however for our legitimate and legally sound interests do not want to neglect and neglect within the meaning of our company not either. To date, the AAMSG this offer has not reacted. Meanwhile, no new facts have occurred. Therefore we can repeat here our factual description of essentially only:

Following the advice of our lawyers we have set the payments to the AAMSG to secure our claims arising from the pending litigation. The need to be seen in particular from the fact that the FCB has recently been stressed several times publicly that they want to end the lease in time. If this is indeed the case, the TEC would need 1860 in the case of process-profit worry, not to enforce claims promptly.

Incorrect is the view expressed in the press claim that 1860 would pay no rent for two months. The main fixed machine rental was paid in advance every six months. The next important Cash Rental in the amount of € 1.0 million is payable only in the new season.

Both the AAMSG and its partners have from the start every conversation categorically rejected our offer. Numerous written and verbal negotiation offers were ignored. The explicit reference by the court to renegotiate the lease again, was dismissed. In that regard, we have no other option than waiting for judicial clarification of the matter.

"We have tried not to take the dispute with our landlord in the public. Unfortunately, we are the remarks made by the landlord side repeatedly forced to, "says Stoffers. Finally, Stoffers said: "For four years we have paid amounts in millions of dollars without proper consideration. It's only natural that we are now trying to get with the legal means our money back. ""
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue May 11, 2010 9:40 am

Another great article about Europe`s top clubs and their finances...

Michael Platini's 'Financial Fair Play' plan could threaten a number of top European clubs. The Uefa president believes that over a period clubs should not be able to spend more than they earn. Some of Europe's leading clubs have built up big debts and could face exclusion from the Champions League. One could think that was a case of Uefa shooting itself in the foot, but that is not an unknown phenomenon. Uefa's only public statement on the subject so far is vague, saying there is 'an obligation for clubs whose turnover is over a certain threshold, over a period of time, to balance their books or break even.'

And Platini came down from the mount and gave us the 10 commandments, the rules which must be obeyed if we are to please Him.
The rules will be framed by an independent 11-person Club Financial Control Panel, chaired by the former prime minister of Belgium, Jean-Luc Dehaene. He was once blocked by the UK from becoming president of the European Commission because of his lack of belief in the market. The aim is to introduce the rules in the 2013-14 season. Both the panel and Platini accept that debt cannot be outlawed, but want it to be manageable if it is on a club's books. Uefa are aware that if they banned most of the biggest clubs from the competition there would be danger of a breakaway league. They also accept that its rules are susceptible to legal challenges.

The leading debtor clubs are:

* Manchester United, £727m
* Real Madrid, £629m (Real themselves say only £296m)
* Barcelona, £436m
* Internazionale, £386m
* AC Milan, £348m
* Arsenal, £297.7m
* Liverpool, £240m (apx)
* Juventus, £147m
* Roma, £136m
* Bayern Munich, £96m
* Chelsea and Manchester City, zero

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

As we can see we have 96mil pounds debt...I was wondering how much debt we have left to pay for Allianz Arena...and I guess this is an answer. That is around €111m.

So We had costs around €340m for the new stadium...

- €77m payed by Adidas
- €90m payed by Audi [in 2009 Ulli said this money will be used for paying stadium debt]
- €90m from Allianz [I remember reading that somewhere but I dont know if it is the right figure]
- and I believe we payed some money at the start

€257m + ....we must not forget we payed out Munchen 1860 so we spent some money to pay them off.

so if we do a little math it comes around that amount that is mentioned above.

I think it wont take long before we pay off our stadium debt.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & Euro 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Sun May 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Great News

Our Champions league Income this year reached 60 million euros compared to 35 millions last year
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MunchenFC » Sun May 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Element wrote:Great News

Our Champions league Income this year reached 60 million euros compared to 35 millions last year

Bayern has finally seen the benefits of being competitive in Europe!
For so long Bayern was frustratingly content with just winning the Bundesliga or DFB Cup every other year, boring!
That's why we used buy such relatively unknown/cheap players because we could still win with them in the Bundesliga.
I guess the plan for Europe was just to have the other teams best players injured or suspended for us to win.
Now things have changed and I expect next year for us to get very far in the CL, especially after getting second this year.
I think that will motivate our player to win next year and also players like Muller and Badstuber will have more experience.
There is such a bright future for Bayern I might have to wear shades! 8)
:D :D :D
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Sun May 23, 2010 9:16 pm

does that include the TV income?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby AvatarX » Sun May 23, 2010 11:55 pm

To be a bit more precise, we'll get 70m because we reached CL final, according to a recent study sponsored by MasterCard:

http://www.dailyfreshnews.info/1287/uef ... vs-bayern/

That's including everything from CL (TV rights etc.).
TV rights from BL of course are separate.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Sun May 30, 2010 6:20 pm

Bayern led The German teams in "TV Money incomes this season"

we got 28.628 Million Euros
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun May 30, 2010 9:18 pm

Is that for CL ?...probably

Could you post a link :D
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Element » Mon May 31, 2010 12:55 pm

Element wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:Is that for CL ?...probably

Could you post a link

Bayern led The German teams in "TV Money incomes this season"

we got 28.628 Million Euros

No , From Domestic championships (League + Cup)

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/_article8813.html
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon May 31, 2010 9:30 pm

That is a shame...Clubs like Inter earn around 120mil€ [which is around 56% of their INCOME!!!]...they are bad in marketing but they can sell their own TV rights.
that is 90 mil € more than we earn for our domestic league.

Clubs like Barcelona and RM earn around 150mil€ / season just from La Liga TV rights.

From 2011/2012 season TV rights in Italy will be sold collectively so likes of Inter, Juve, Milan will earn max 50mil €...because it will be distributed quite evenly for all the clubs.

Now they earn around 120mil € and some club like Catania or Chievo earn maybe 5-10mil€.

But if you look to the Premier League...they also sell their TV rights collectively [Just like BL and French League]...and their top earner was Man Utd [around 68mil pounds]...which is a lot but they did not earn like 15x more than the last club [In italy]...they earned 3x more than the last club in the Premier League.

So when this is also introduced in Italy and La Liga...we will earn a lot more money [revenue] than Italian clubs and will be somewhere with clubs like Barcelona, RM.

It is just not fair that a club like Barcelona have 120mil € more than us..and that is just from TV rights...if they cut that in half we would own them.
Like it isnt enough that they have to pay 2x less taxes for salaries.
sch0ll7

Postby Element » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Most interesting Financial Article i have ever read (Also the 3 charts are amazing )
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4000 ... ry-so-much?

We lead the world in Commercial income

The 3rd one is big you have to view it on your browser

Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:29 pm

What is that "Deloittes Football Money League" thing?

it says that we are the club with the biggest Commercial revenue... but what does that include? I mean... doesn't Real Madrid (with merchandising, tickets and TV stuff...) win more money than us every year?

When that "TV rights being sold collectively" thing will be introduced in Spain... it will be the end of Real Madrid and Barcelona big transfers?
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion